Reunion

Revenge *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

7,670w

ATTENTION PLEASE~ There will be some cursing in this chapter~

 

.

-

“ ‘It’ has begun, Kris”

“ How do you know?”

“ Excel come to my school today and make the whole infirmary disappear “ Suho sighed.

“ So when will you arrive?”

“ As soon as possible ofc-“

“Wait. Sehun, how’s Sehun? “

“ I’m glad you asked, he as a severe injured in his left waist, he even got a high fever that worsening his condtion.. The others are fine”

“  Okay.. I will come in 2 days, must prepare the kids first..”

“ Okay, tell me when you arrived. Bye”

“Bye”

-

 

Suho put his phone back to it’s pocket when Yongguk knock on his car’s window. Suho opened the window.

“ What is it?”

“ I just want to check on you before you took off by your car.”

“ Why?”

“ Because after you meet Excel, your behavior suddenly changes. So we worried you will do anything stupid” he smiled.

“ We?”

“ Yeah. Actually before Jongin and Sehun depart, Sehun opened his eyes for a few minutes, telling Himchan to take care of you, he seems worried about something.”

 

‘ something.. Did he begin recall everything? No way that’s ridiculous, I haven’t even opened ‘it’ ’

 

“Suho!”

Suho starled and look at Yongguk who is still standing outside his car. “Y-yes?”

“ This is why we worried about you, what are you thinking exactly?”

“Nothing. Let just get going. “ Suho close the window and went right to the hospital.

 

.

 

In the hospital, on the 4th floor.

In front of the operation room, Jongin’s sitting alone clenching his arm placing it on his forehead. 

 

‘ Don’t do that  it will make him suffering more, Jongin’

‘..Jongin’

 

Those voice, He kinda familiar with those voice, but whose is it? He sighs as he look at the red light above the door.

He feels some cold metal against his palm. “ Here drink this.” It’s Chanyeol.

“… Thanks” He took the Cola and opened it.

 

A few minutes in silence,

“ Hey.. I want to asked you something” Chanyeol begin to speak. Jongin looks at him.

“ Go on..”

“ That Executor guy, umm you know what.. it seems like he knows us, and I feel like I had meet him before..” Jongin stare at Chanyeol unsure about what he was hear just now, because he feel exactly the same.

“ … you know what.. I feel like that too” he turned to see Chanyeol, his eyes widen when he heard Jongin’s answer.

“ Really?? I thought it was just me..”

“ Yeah.. It feels weird. By the way where is the other?”

“ Hm? Oh Baekhyun went to the Cafetaria with Daehyun and Youngjae, Siwon Hyung missing, Zelo and Jongup went to the toilets, and those 3 hyungs haven’t come –“

 

“ Who is this 3 hyungs?” a husky voice starled them, 

“ H-hyung! you scared me!” Chanyeol rose up.

“ Yah, you are so naughty to call us ‘those’ while we are not around!” Himchan pouted and kick Chanyeol’s leg playfully.

“ Sorry hyung~ “ Chanyeol whined.

 

Those two are playfully hit each other, Yongguk tried to separated him but failed. Suho sit beside Jongin.

 

“ Hey.. Sorry to yell at you before..” Suho apologizes.

“ N-no hyung please don’t . It’s not your fault, if you haven’t do that I might have been dead right now..” Jongin giggled and smack Suho’s shoulder lightly. Suho just smiled.

“ Thanks” Suho smacked him back “ I’m sure Sehun is gonna be okay.” Jongin nods.

 

The others have come back, Baekhyun come and give Chanyeol a tonkatsu sandwich that he had buy at the cafeteria knowing Chanyeol must be hungry.

“ Eat this Yeol.” Baekhyun drinks his milk and sit next to Chanyeol. “ Thanks Baek” he thanks him as he patted his head knows that Baekhyun love to be patted  on the head just like a puppy.

“ Aww what a romantic couple we got here.. “ Baekhyun was about to opened his mouth to argue but the sound of door opened cut him. all eyes on the door as about 3 nurses went out dragging a bed with Sehun on it, still unconscious.

“Sehun!” Jongin jumped from his seat and touch Sehun’s wrist.

“ I-Is he going to be okay??” He asked the nurse beside him.

The nurse smiled “ Yeah, don’t worry he will be fine. Anyone can come with him if you want.”

Jongin feels like about to cry soon, “Thank you.. Thank you so much” The nurse nodded and went to the elevator.

“ Waaaa I want to go with Sehun-hyung!!” Zelo running toward the elevator following the nurse, BAP went with Sehun except himchan and Yongguk.

 

“ So who is Oh Sehun’s family?” the doctor asked.

“ His family couldn’t come, you can talk to me I will tell his parents later.” Jongin step forwards.

“ Okay then your name?”

“ Kim Jongin”

“ Okay then, it seems like your friend had a high fever before he got those injury, his injury is deep but it isn’t endanger his life.”

All of them sighs in relieved, Suho shakes Jongin’s shoulder and smiled.

“ But ”

Everyone look at the doctor again.

“ He might looks okay after he recover, but from what I see his condition isn’t really good. Is there any problem with his previous medical check up?”

“ Its just a low blood pressure and ashma. He’s rarely get an ashma for almost a year.” Jongin answer. The doctor nodded “ okay then I think that’s enough from me. He’s on the 5th floor in room 516.”  They thanked the doctor and went to the elevator.

 

They went straight into Sehun’s room, he’s still sleeping.

“ Oh there they are. What the doctor said?” YoungJae asked.

“ Sehun need a rest, he cant be too tired. Something like that” Baekhyun said while eating pocky.

“ Oh yeah the nurse said that his anesthetic will be gone in a while “ Daehyun said.

Jongin’s eyes brighten up “ Really??” They nodded.

So they decided to wait untill Sehun woke up.

 

.

 

A few hours later Sehun hasn’t wake up yet, the other have been gone home because they need to do their homework, they don’t want to make their family worried and leaving Jongin alone with Sehun. Jongin’s sitting beside him cares his pale cheek, looking at Sehun’s long and slender fingers.

“ Sorry Sehun.. If I don’t leave you alone before, this mustn’t be happening.. “ He cupped Sehun’s hand, grabbed it and place it on his forehead. Jongin closed his eyes resting a bit, he only could heard the sound of beeping from the machine beside him and sehun’s soft breathing.

 

Then he heard a knock, he can see a doctor and two nurses come in with a paper on their hands. Jongin bowed to the doctor after saying a hello to him.

 

“ Hello Jongin-shi. I’m here to check on your friend here.”  Jongin let him do his job, he felt jealous a bit when the doctor touchingtouching his boyfriend’s body.

“ I heard that he would be wake up soon but he didn’t..” Jongin sighed.

“ Yes. His anesthetic should have been gone. I think he just tired and sleep.. His breathing is normal and he still has a slight fever. “ The doctor said while write something on the paper.

 

“ Oh and once he woke up please tell him to drink this medicine, twice a day.” One of the nurse handed Jongin the medicine. And that’s quite a lot. Jongin’s brow raised up and asked “ isn’t this too much?”

The doctor looked up “ Oh there are 4 kind of medic. One for his fever, the pink one for his anesthetic. The rest is just an antibiotic for him.”

“ Oh okay then.” 

 

After talking for a few minutes, the doctor bid his farewell and leave Jongin alone with Sehun.

“ How could I make him drink this? He hate pills..” Jongin put the medicine on the desk next to Sehun’s bed and he goes back to his chair. Jongin ended up sleeping.

 

At the midnight Jongin was woken by a slight movement from the man beside him. he can hear Sehun's hissing over his big wound, Jongin tapped his hand on Sehun’s left side to ease the pain.

“ Shh.. Its not hurt.. Its not hurt Sehun-ah.” He could see Sehun’s brow wrinkled as he tried to kiss the pain away.

“J-.. Jo-ngin?” Sehun wakes up and look at Jongin whose head still on top of his.

“ Hey. How are you princess?” Jongin asked playfully teasing him.

“ Not really great.. This is so damn hurt, I’d better got biten by Bonbon..” He sigh.

“ Bonbon never bite anyone though.. Here drink this” Jongin handed the medicine and a glass of water,

 

Sehun move his body but as he did that he got those painfull sting on his waist so he can’t move.

“ Cant I drink that tomorrow? I can’t even move”

“ This medicine will make you feel better, that’s what they said.” Jongin look at the pills on his hand.

“ But I can’t move Jongin. I would like to dr-“ Jongin closed the space between their lips with a kiss and passed the medicine with his tongue, making Sehun drink it.

“ There, problem solved~” Jongin his lips as he put down the glass. Smiling quite proudly.

“ You almost choked me, Jongin. Tell me first before you done it.” Sehun cough.

“ What is the different if I told you and if I don’t? “ Jongin laughed.

“… Hey I got a cold so you might caught a cold too by kissing me you know..”

“ I never get sick you fool. Im a healthy man~”

“ Don’t ever *cough* called *cough* yourself a ma-*cough*-n” Sehun is coughing more and more, make Jongin felt a bit guilty for nothing.

“ Okay okay you must take a rest now. ” Jongin pull the blanket over his bf. Later he went over to clean up the mess his hyungs did before they went home

 

“ Hey Jongin.”

Jongin stoped tidying the desk and look over the sick boy. “ Yeah?”

“ Will you stay here with me?”

“ Ofcourse but if you don’t want I c-“

“ NO! O-ofcourse not you stupid." Sehun blurted out, make Jongin grined so widee, he then kiss Sehun’s forehead and slightly on his lips.

“ Goodnight Sehun-ah.. “ Sehun nodded and close his eyes as Jongin holds onto his hand.

Jongin went to the toilet as he could feel Sehun begin to relax next to him, to do his bussiness.

.

.

 

Sehun could hear Jongin went to the toilet, he opens his eyes and look at the window on his left side, he could see the moon a beautifull full moon, everytime he sees a fullmoon from the roofop he didn’t know why he always thinks it used to be red colored not white. Weirdly he always feels really lonely, it seems like he missed someone’s presence and he could imaginated a familiar place a very beautifull place somewhere in the past that he couldn’t remember.

 

Past. Remember.

“Anyway it seems you don’t remember anything huh?”

 

Excel’s word appeared in his mind again. He shook his head ‘ No. I’m sure i remember everything.’

But then he remembered the time before he loses his conscious, he could hear Excel called Jongin by his name, Excel know him too.

 

Toilet’s door opens, revealing Jongin with a towel around his neck.

“ Sehun, I thought you were sleeping already”

“ I cant sleep” He roll over backing Jongin.

Jongin frowned, “Hey what happen?” he’s joining Sehun on the bed, spooning him.

“.. By any chance, do you know him?”

“ know who?”

“ Excel”

 

Jongin sits up and look at his boyfriend’s figure “ How could I know him?”

“He knows you Jongin. He even called your name.”

“ Well he knows you too Sehun”

“…” Sehun didn’t answer.

“ He seems like to know you very well”

“ I don’t know him. And I never seen him before..” Sehun sighed.

“ Me either. So how come he could know us? And.. That hyung is really weird” Sehun turned around, looking at Jongin.

“ Who?”

“ Suho hyung” He answering while drying his hair with towel.

“ He always weird.”

 

“ Well he is. After you collapse he is talking with Excel, they seems to know each other well..” Sehun eyes widen “ r-really?”

“ That’s why I intend to talk to him tomorrow.”

“ Count me in”

“ You cant.”

“ Why is that?”

“ Because you still need a rest and leave this to us.”

“ Well im involve in this case too right?”

“ That’s true but I have a feeling he didn’t want to talk about it. “

 

“ By the way you should sleep now, its already past 1. “

“ You too, just sleep here with me” Sehun pull Jongin closer and cuddle him. Jongin let out a smal chuckle but still following what his bf wants as he pull the blanket over their body.

“Good night Sehun” he kisses Sehun’s forehead.

“ Good night Jongin.”

And they fell asleep.

.

.

.

8.00 AM

The next day Jongin woke up early and get a messages from Chanyeol that the school is closed because of yesterday attacks.After checking on Sehun that somehow still asleep, he goes to school.

 

Once he arrives, he look at the big gate in front of him with a "Do not enter" signs wraped on it. Jongin pushed the gate a bit, and he finds out that the gate isn’t locked, even the magical barrier is somehow off. “Geez what are the barrier group doing?" as he step inside looking around at the empty courtyard. Staring at the big gate behind him as if searching for something odd.

 

Not long after he shrugged it off and close the gate, he walk past the court, enters the building. Its  rare to see a usually crowded hall turns into a dead silent building, he walks passed the lockers and goes up to the 5th floor where the attack took place ( also the used to be an infirmary). Jongin realize it still the same state like when they left school yesterday that means no one dare to take care of this case, even though police and detective are usually quick about case like this. Well this is a special school for special kids also with special teacher and special organizer. so no one would dare to intervere. 

He can see many yellow signs blocks their way to the area, he just shrugged it off and surprise to see Suho there standing alone in the middle of the room holding something in his hand. Suho feels someone’s presence, turns his back and surprise to see Jongin.

 

“ Morning hyung”

 

Suho put the "thing" inside his back pocket as he tried to not looked so surprise.  “ H-Hey its rare to see you this early and you should be know the school is closed today right? What brings you here?”

“ Well I should asked the same thing to you hyung.” Jongin walk toward the big hole on the wall that revealed their school’s entrance gate, he closed his eyes feeling the morning breeze against his tanned skin. Suho should have know Jongin is here since he could see anyone who went pass the gate from where he stand but he keep it inside.

 

“ Hey hyung.. Do you know Excel?” Jongin asked without turning around, kicking around the small debris near his shoes.

 

Suho remains silent, Jongin turn around and stare at him.

“ Why didn’t you answer?”

“... “ He nervously chewing his lower lip not knowing what to answer, well Jongin knew he didn’t want to answer but he need to know the truth.

 

“ Hyung”

“Answer me”

 

Its just a simple question, but yet Suho cant answer it, he didn’t want to answer.

“ Sorry Jongin”

“ That’s not the answer hyung..” Jongin being impatient now, once the curiosity hits him no one can stopped him and also after Sehun got involved he cant back down. He must know what is happening.

“ I can tell just by hearing your conversation with him yesterday, both of you are familiar to each other. Like an old friends”

 

 

“ He isn’t my friend”

“ But you said you knew him.”

“ That’s a long time ago Jongin.”

“ So you knew him.”

“ Yes I knew him. But it’s not like what you are thinking.”  Suho stared at Jongin who gritted his teeth holding back his anger.

“ So tell me the truth, hyung”

“ I can’t ” Jongin clenched his hand, he tried to not yell at his hyung 'be patient Jongin' he told himself that over and over again .

 

“ Why? “

 

“ It’s not the time for you to know-”

“ SO WHEN IS IT?!” Jongin cant take it anymore and yell at Suho. Suho starled by his yell and gulped.

 

He cant answer, he just remains still.

“ J-Jongin.. Calm down a bit.”

“ No way I could calm down in this state hyung. Now spit it out hyung” Jongin knew he cant win against his hyung despite of his weak appearance, he is way stronger in magic and also a certain martial arts but it didnt hurt to try.

 

 He went to his hyung and pushed Suho’s shoulder rather hard, and grabs his collar with his left hand.

“ Jongin let me go, is this how you act towards your hyung?”  Suho glares at Jongin.

“ You are the one who makes me upset hyung”

“ You're just getting upset emotionaly. Now let me go Jongin. You know I can’t hurt you.”

“ Then I will make you “ He tried to punch Suho, but Suho manages to dodge it. Suho is the king of defense in his school as he is the one who guide the barrier team as their leader, he could use his water magic to become his pillar, everything that come towards him will be slowed down by his magic so he could dodge it easily.

But in this case Jongin who has an inhuman speed teleporting could hit him. Suho was hitted on his face. Jongin let him go. Suho backed away.

 

“ Hyung. Just tell me already, I know you had something to tell us.”

Suho wiped his bleeded lips with his thumb. He looks at Jongin who stand a few meter before him.

“ Jongin stop this already. I promises I will tell you someday but not now.”

“ How many years we have been waiting for you hyung? Even Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung cant take it anymore! All of us want to know the truth hyung! We even had the same ‘dreams’ We want to let you know but Kyungsoo hyung say we shouldn’t tell you.”  Suho eyes widen and stared at him. “dreams?”

Jongin nodded “ Yes a dream. Where all we can see is blood. There is blood everywhere. And..” Jongin hesitated to say it.

“ And what? “ Suho looking at Jongin frowned but it seems like he already knew what he’s dreaming about.

“ I could see our dead bodied. Chanyeol’s, Baekhyun’s, Kyungsoo’s and even you hyung” Jongin closed his eyes. “ You know something right hyung? That’s why you gather all of us here.”

 

Yes Suho is the one who gathered them in this school. At first there are only Suho and Kyungsoo but later he met Chanyeol and Kai while he visited hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter