The Chosen One

Revenge *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3,760w

 

 

.

The feels of being suddenly showered by morning light while you're sleeping soundly, serioously unpleasant.

I heard a loud rustling sound of the window’s curtain being opened, i can feel the morning light showering all over my body. I hissed as i curled up on my pillow pulling the blanket all over my body to avoid the light.

 

“Come on get up”

“5 more minutes...” I groaned, strengthen the grip on my blanket as he tried to pull it off.

i can hear he sighs "Yah seriously get up now or we will be late ” He tried again forcefully and i just let go of my grip. 

 

“Wha- How could you sleep without your shirt? You will catch a cold you moron.” He sits next to me hit the back of my head playfully. But i still dont have any urge to move even a single inch.

“Talk that to yourself Jongin.. You even didn’t wear anything- ouch“ now he pinch my shoulder, okay that's hurt so i glare at him with half opened eyes and because i just woke up i need to adjust the light. i can see him smiles and rustles my hairs when i rest my head on his belly, hugging his waist.
 

“Come on hurry and take a bath, I really don’t want to be late and today's first class is that devil's. We'll be ed up if we're late "

i move my head as he taps my shoulder telling me to get off. He got up when he sees something fluffy on the door trying to get in. “Come here Bonnieeee” its Bonbon a 3 years old samoyed that my parents gave me for my birthday since i dont have any siblings and they taught that i might be lonely

 

 i get up, dragging my feet to the bathroom, “ feed him Jongin. So we could save time!”

 

“I know”

 

.

After a few minutes, I finished wearing my uniform and went back to my room to see Jongin sleeping on my bed again.

“look who is the lazy one now”  I took my bag, sitting on my bed with my back facing his body wearing my shoes, i can feel Jongin moved behind me, suddenly he put something around my neck, I look up to see him grinning.

 

“Don’t forget your tie, you always forget it.”

“Oh thanks, ready to go?”

“yeah” we went downstairs to meet my mom in the kitchen, like always she give us a sandwich to eat on the way to school,  I kiss my mom and bid her a goodbye.

 

On our way to school, we talked about how he manages to get home safely without being scolded by his mom yesterday.

 

“I told her I went to your house and she let me go! She even said ‘don’t bother him too much, he will get tired of you’ you won’t do that, aren’t you?“ he looked at me, I rolled my eyes "who knowss?" then he hits me jokingly and we both laugh. Anyway how could I get tired of him? We're being bestfriends since childhood, our family already knew each other since before we born. Our house are close, our parents especially our mom are that kind of woman that loves to hang out and gossiping about everything. And i just heard from Kyungsoo that Jongin also had a crush on me before we finally got together.

 

“Sehun? you okay? You're spacing out” he turns around to face me and touches my cheek with his hands.

“Hey I think you have a slight fever? Am I just imaginate it?” I grabbed his hand telling him i'm okay.

“You aren’t. You look so tired since you got up, Sehun. I think you should take a rest at home.”

He insisted, but I tell him I don’t want to. We almost arrive at school afterall..

“I’m okay really.. I will go to infirmary if I feel sick” then finally he okayed me.

 

Once we arrive we meet the bacon and virus at the gate, they’re noisy as always. Many students looking at them especially girls, they have blushes on their cheek and whispering to each other. Oh yeah i just remember that girls loves to give a couple names to us, like Bacon+Virus=ChanBaek. And Kaihun for us, well that's not bad at all.

 

Once we get close, Jongin calls for them, "Hyung!"

 

“OH there they are!! Hey hey listen Baekhyun wa-“ Chanyeol was about to boast about something but the shorter boy cut him off.

“YAH DON’T TELL THEM YEOL!!”

“That’s too funny to not tell them Baek!! Just this once okay! On our way to school Baek got chased by a dog and he was crying like a child! Luckily you have me to carry you Baek!! HAHAHA-” then He gets a hit from Baek hardly on his belly.

 

“So you still scared of dog? “ Jongin asked as he trying to hold his laugh not wanting to get hit. while Sehun pats Chanyeol's shoulder as he tried to ease the pain on his belly.

 

“Yeah, and whose fault is this?” he glared at me.

“What? It's now my fault?” I laughed remembering what happened 2 years ago.

“YES YOU ARE! Glad I could scare it with my magic! If not I would have been losed my fingers!” He hit me on the arm playfully when I asked him want to try it again or not. 


“Anyway! Bonbon isn’t that fierce!! He just want to play with you hyung!!”

“No way! He might wanted to bite me! And I already told you to change the name, that cute name doesn’t suit him--”

 

“okay okay stop it you two.” Chanyeol who has been revived stopped us  “ I think we should go now, the bell's already rang!”

 

We got panicked and begin to run, Jongin is such an he teleported to his class immediately after saying “bye babe see you later~” I will kill him later. We still got 4 minutes left untill the teacher come, and since the space between the gate and the school building are quite big we need to run. Gladly all of us are good at running so it will do.

 

Once we get on the 2nd floor, we bid farewell since my class is on the west side of the building and hyung’s class is on the other side. i open the door quite harshly and gladly the teacher hasn’t come to my class yet.

 

“Oh you there you are, I thought you will be late.” A squirell-like friend laughed.

“No Jongup I got enough of his lecture the other day” I smiled and went to my desk behind Jongin’s, but he wasn’t there.

 

“Hey where the hell is Jongin? “ I asked one of my friend that's sitting ontop his desk right next to me.

 

“Hm? Jongin-hyung was there a few second ago.. Maybe he teleported to the toilet? “ The gigantic-red haired boy, Zelo said.

“How could he go to the toilet when he’s already late?” I sighed and sit on my chair looking at the trees swayed by the wind.

 

I starled when Jongin had teleported back to his chair infront of me, I feel like seeing a ghost appeared suddenly.

“Fiuh glad that I make it..” he lean back to the window, looking at me.

“Oh! My Sehun arrived safely too! Sorry for leaving you before, I got a problem with my baby down there” He grinned before Jongup come and asked him about their choreography for their next performance.


I sighed again for the third time, i got a headache all of sudden, I hissed and drop my head on the table. This make Jongin turn to see me, cares my head.

“You okay?” he asked worriedly.

 

I nodded but still didn’t lift my head.

 

“ Wanna go to the infirmary? I will take you there..”

 

I give him a no with my hand gesture, “what happen to him hyung?” Jongup asked him, “are you sure you okay hyung?” he patted my back.

“uhuh.. I think I will be okay.. I think I got a flu” I slowly lift my head, massaging my forehead with the other arm.

Jongin was about to say something but the teacher has already come in and the other went back to their seat. Jongin still looking at me with worried eyes, I shooed him but he cares my check softly with his tumb, make me blushed abit.

 

“Tell me if your condition got worsen.. Got it?”

“Got it.” he smiled before turning his body.  The teacher begins his lecture about yesterday’s math test.

 

---

 

A few hours past... It’s already 10.00 AM, this time Miss Kim’s historical class actually she is too pretty to be a teacher.. I mean she could become an artist if she want, with those skinny body and pretty face she would be accepted immediately. BUT there is something we don’t like about her, maybe she’s perfect but actually her personality is the worst of all the teacher. She has a pheromone ability and she always use that to harassed the students, many students wonders why didnt she got expelled, and oh yeah she has a foul mouth too.

 

When she begins her class everyone would sleep or play or wearing headset or mailing each other.

Like always Jongin fell asleep again, he always like that I wondering how could he joins the comitee? I sighed, place my chin on my arm and close my eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter