An Ambush

Revenge *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2,542w

 

.

 

“YOU’RE MINE”

 

Now he could opened his eyes, only to find there is someone bend on top of him, wearing an unfamiliar black cape, his hair color is a dark blue with a red highlight covered by a big hoodie, he couldn’t see his face because right now this man place his mouth beside his right ear and whispered.

 

“YOU’RE MINE SEHUN, DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME?

I COME TO DEVOUR YOU-”

"-AGAIN"

 

---

 

After Jongin teleported to infirmary..

 

“ That kid is weird” Says Yongguk.

“ Who?” Chanyeol asked.

“ Sehun. He’s somehow weird.”

“ Nothing weird about him hyungg” Jongup said.

“ It’s just I feels like he could see anything about me if he stared at me, and that makes me crazy?”

 

Everyone was dumbfounded, and they laughed.

 

“ Hyung!! I don’t know you were like that! He already has Jongin!!” Baekhyun laughed.

“ And you already have me! You want to cheated on me?? fine! Lets settled it outside right now!!” Himchan’s inside boiled. Suho keep telling him to calm down and his Baekhyun in his back so he stopped laughing with Chanyeol.

“Hey hey its not like that.. I mean it seems like he has another power other than wind. And its way more powerfull that his current power..”

“ Hmm.. I don’t know, everyone keep growing hyung. Just don’t mind it too much. Ah its already 12.45 its already lunch time!!!”

“EATTTT LETS EATTTTT” Daehyun shouted and got hitted by YoungJae soon after that.

 

They went to the cafeteria to eat, on the way Himchan doesn’t talk he just stay quiet, it really doesn’t looks like him.. Suho his bestfriend since middle school notice this and walk towards him.

“ What happened? You got a vision?” The others stop walking and look at them. If Himchan act like this, that means he got a ‘vision’, his main power is manipulation and this year he is taking an extra class about reading the future, and he is good.

“ Something terrible will be happening soon” Himchan worriedly looks at Suho and the others “Hey, Jongin.. Jongin is with Sehun right?” He asked.

 

“ hm? Ofcours-“

“I’m here” Jongin walking towards them while looking at Himchan “ What happen? S-“

 

Out of sudden Himchan grabbed his collar and shout “Wha-?! What are you doing here?? GO BACK NOW JONGIN” Everyone are starled by his sudden move, Jongin’s eyes popped out.

“H-Himchan calm down, tell us what happen??” Suho tried to stoped him, “ No… This must be some mistake” Himchan let Jongin go and start running towards the stairs bumping with the other students, Yongguk following him. The others was confused by his act and looking at each other.

 

“ Hey w-what happen to Himchan hyung?” Jongin asked.

“ He said something bad is gonna happening. We didnt know what is it but there must be something about you and Sehun. Let's just go after them.” Suho started running too followed by the others.

“Jongin, why do you leave him?” Daehyun asked while running, 2 steps for once.

“ Once we arrive at the infirmary there’s no one there so Im searching for a doctor and meet you guy-“

“ So he's seriously alone in that room?” Young Jae asked.

 

“ Jongin. I think you need to teleported to infirmary right away, Himchan said something terrible will happen and he told you to go back, I think Sehun is in trouble” Baekhyun said while trying to avoid bumping with the other students.

“..Okay, see you later” Jongin tried to teleport.

 

But as he do that, he still on the same place, it seems like something is repeling his power.

 

“ Wha- WHAT THE HELL!” Jongin yelled and make the others stop and looked at him.

“ What? Why didn’t you teleport-“

“ I CAN'T TELEPORT!” everyone’s jawdroped. How can this be happening?? Jongin is an expert at teleporting, he even could teleporting a whole office building. That’s true that this school has a repel for magic but it was used only for the classes. There is something wrong here.

 

“ w-“ before Suho could say anything Jongin running past him in full speed, worried about what will happen to Sehun, he regretted to left him alone at the infirmary, he really did. Jongin is the top runner in this school his record was really amazing [he didn’t even use his power] so he could catch up with Himchan.

 

Once he arrive at the 5th floor, he heard a loud crash from the infirmary. He could hear Sehun screams, fear surrounds him, he finds his hyungs were trying to opened the door.

 

“SEHUN OPEN THE DOOR!!!!” Yongguk shout from the outside. Himchan fell on the ground grabbing his head, he seems to get a lot of terrible vision.

 

“ Is that Sehun’s??” Chanyeol and the others just arrive. Jongin run toward Himchan while the other hyung followed him.

“Himchan hyung!! Tell me w-“

“HELP HIM JONGIN! Do whatever you can do!! Just go in there!!” Himchan shouts. Jongin nodded and help Yongguk to open the door.

“ It’s no use. I cant opened it” Yongguk let go of the knob, letting Jongin tried. “There’s someone using a barrier for the outside. So we cant even use our magic”

 

“Hey let me try to break those bastard’s magic.” Baekhyun tried to used his barrier magic to encounter enemy's barrier, until the second time they heard a loud crash, this time Jongin could hear an unknown man talking and this make Jongin mad. He tried to break the door but its no use, there seems having some magical power, someone is inside with Sehun and they’re fighting.

 

“SEHUN!!” Jongin banged the door loudly to make the others starled.

 

 

.

.

“YOU’RE MINE SEHUN, DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER MY NAME?

I’M WAITING FOR YOU FOR THIS PAST 2 YEARS JUST TO DEVOUR YOU.”

 

It was just a whisper but I seems like he was shouting through Sehun’s ear, it makes Sehun whimper.

Sehun cant move it’s like something is controlling his mind. He tried to struggle but he cant.

 

“ Hmm looks like I use to much magic.. Should I devour you right now?” the man asked playfully move to kiss his neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter