Determination

Revenge *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.442w

.

“To Kim Suho and Bang Yongguk. Please come to the principal office at once.

I repeated, Suho and Yongguk please come to the principal office at once.”

.

.

 

Suho sighed, “ I will go now”

“ But Hyung you pr-“

“ All of us will meet at the school’s rooftop after school ends. Okay?” All of them nodded, Yongguk comes from the other table and patted his shoulder, “ We should go now, it looks urgent” Suho nodded, before he left, he took a glance at Kris before going with Yongguk.

 

Kris just act cool like he sees nothing, but inside he feels really jealous. He should be the one who went with Suho, and all of people why must Yongguk? It’s not like Yongguk is a jerk but his face remind him of someone he hates.

 

Luhan look at Kris whispering something. “ Are you jealous?”

Kris’ confused look must have been too visible as Luhan asked. “ Wha- No im not!”

“ Look you are flustered. You are really jealous right? “ Luhan giggled and left his seat to sit next to Sehun, making Jongin begins to yell again told him to go away from his Sehun. 

 

Kris shook his head and stand up. Chen look at his leader and asked “ Where are you going hyung?” Kris look at him.

 

“ I will go to the toilet” and he left leaving the others confused.

 

---

Inside the Principall room.

 

“ W-Wha- Wait can you say it again Sir?” Suho looks so confused right now and so Yongguk.

“ Your supervisor and also our ex-student, Choi Siwon was dead last night.”

“ Your joke is too far Sir..” Yongguk added as he massaging his forehead.

“ I’m not joking.. What I said just now is real.”

 

Suho close his mouth with his hand, he cant believe it. Why did Siwon died? Who killed him? Why Siwon? He can’t think, his head is already hurt just by thinking about EXO’s case and now Siwon is dead. His head begins to hurt again, he inhales some air.

 

“ Suho. You alright?” Yongguk asked looking at the smaller one, his face is so pale.

“ I-Im fine. Can you tell me where he died last night sir?”

 

The principal gives him a stack of paper, “Here I got this from the police this morning. You can check it if you want, I will tell the police that you will investigate on his case.”

“ Thank you sir. Please excuse me.” Suho left the room as he grabed his chest, promptly runs into a wall. He rest for a while inside an empty classroom, he sit there and tried to adjust his breathing.

 

‘ What the heck.. Why did Siwon hyung died?’ he sighed and closed his eyes.

 

He tried to calm down, he is wondering what will s do when they heard about Siwon hyung’s death? He sure must prevents them to do anything stupid. Siwon is a son of the richest man in Korea, he has many connection like in military. So if they need a weapon they could easily get it all, but now Siwon was dead, Suho doesn’t has any close connection anymore.. Actually he has someone in mind but he wants someone else.

 

10 minutes passed, Suho stands up and walk downstairs, his next class is PE so he went straight to the field without changing his clothes. On his way a girl who wears a long sleeve Sweater plus a long training pants, she might be in PE class too and she might be in 1st grade, she stops right in front of him and shyly asked “ O-Oppa.. D-Do you have a free time this evening? I-I want to talk”

“ Umm Sorry I don’t think I have some.. What do you want to talk about? And─ Oh hey are you a 1st grade student?”

“ Y-yes.. I’m in the same class like Sehun and Jongin..”

“ You are in PE class too?” The girl nodded her head and staring at Suho confused.

“ Oppa, Aren’t you gonna change your uniform? You are in a PE class too right?”

“ I’m not doing anything for today’s class.. So err for about your talk, I don’t think I could go with you today, sorry..” Suho smiled as he went outside the building to where his classmate are.

 

But once he arrives what he sees is a crowd of girls sitting alongside the fields looking at their oppa doing some race or a basketball match. Suho walk downstairs, he went straight to the bench where his class are. A group of girls realize his presence and starts cheering for him too,

“ KIM SUHOO OPPAAA!!!”      

“SARANGHAEEEE”     

“ MARRY MEEE”

 

How could they say ‘I love you’ that easily? Do they even know what it means? Suho always thinks like that everytime. Girls can easily say it than they are. And there are many girls that he never seen before, they might be from the 1st grade.

 

His friend raised his hand telling him to quickly come to their seats. Suho went there quickly and asked what’s with those crowd.

 

“ Well actually for today 1st grade class will join our PE class and Jungmo-hyung told us to have a match with them.”

“ Well that great then. I could play with my dongsaeng~”

“ That’s the problem Suho!! I mean what if we lose to them?!! We-“

 

“ We won’t. Just calm down umm what’s your name again?” A cold-tall-man comes to interrupts their conversation.

“ Leo is my name, you should remember my name, Kris. “ Leo scoffed and glaring at him.

“ Oh yeah Leo. Don’t worry we won’t lose.. “

“ Yea yea.. I will go there for a while.” Suho walks pass Kris without even looking at him, Kris wondered why he did that but choose to be silent. Yongguk calls Suho, he turn around.

 

“ Hey I thought you left first, where the heck did you go?” Yongguk asked.

“ I was clearing my mind for a while. Have you told your kids about the bad news?” Yongguk shakes his head, “ Not yet. I didn’t have any idea how to explain it to them.”

“ Me too. Haaah why he should be gone at a time like this? I will tell my kids later after school, you should tell yours too Guk.”

“ Ofcourse I will”

 

Suho smiled and walk to the other side of the field where Jongin, Tao and Sehun are. Sehun and Jongin are sitting side by side, Sehun is talking with Zelo and Jongup while Jongin is fighting with Tao─ again.

 

“ Hey kids.” Suho greets them with a smile, Tao turns and hugs him tightly like he huged his mom.

“ Hyungggggg <3 “

“ Y-yah Tao let me go” Suho shoves his body with his hand, well he can’t do much because of their height differences. He manages to broke apart from his embrace. He can’t stand the fangirl’s scream, the more they (legendary) do any skinship, the more they will get a loud-highpitch screams and it hurts Suho’s ears.

 

“ Hey hyung.. How about the meeting?” Sehun asked, smiling like an innocence kid.

“ Well there are a Bad and Good news.. I will tell you guys later after school ended” Sehun gives him a tumbs up while drinking his milk.

“ Hyung you didn’t change your uniform? Not feeling well?” Zelo asked.

“ Yeah I’m not feeling really well today. But I will still enter the match. Who will enter the 100 m relay?” Suho asked them.

“ Well it will be Jongin, Jongup and 2 others-“

“ YAH I’M IN, JONGIN!!”  A slender, cute boy shouting from his behind. “ oh yeah I forgot Taemin Hyung. For the basketball only Tao, Sehun, Zelo and 3 of our classmate will play. How about yours hyung?”

“ I don’t know. Maybe I will enter the running. And Kris will do the basketball. The rest is up to them.”

“ But you said you are not feeling well. Is that okay for you?” Sehun asks a bit worried for his hyung health. Tao looking at them wondering if Sehun and the other of the group really didn’t know about Suho’s illness.

“ I will be okay Sehun. Its just 100m relay with 4 people and after that I could take a rest..” He tried to smile but Jongin who usually doesn’t aware of small things like his hyung’s condition, asking him.

“ Are you sure hyung? You looks pale. ” He bend his body lower to see his hyung’s face closer, Suho step away from him, “ Y-yeah im sure.”

 

A loud whistle could be heard, they all look toward the voice, a blonde man coming down from the stairs, whistle around his neck, as soon he entered the field, no more girl’s scream, no more shouting.  

 

“I thought he won’t come to the field.” Jongin scoffed, many students don’t like him and Jongin is one of them. A low groaning could be heard along with girl’s whispering. He could guess what are they whispering about.

 

The blonde look around and his eyes meet Suho’s.

“ Yah SUHO! Come here!” Suho starled and running toward him as fast as he could, he didn’t want to get a punishment.

“ What is it sir?”

“I already told you not to call me “sir”, just call me hyung im still young!”

“ Okay Jungmo-Hyung. “

 

“Great. Now we will held a match with the 1st year. You will be the captain for the 3rd year, and tell Kim Jongin to be the captain for his grade. You tell them, I will be resting over there.”

“ I got it Hyung.”

“ Oh yeah. I heard that a bunch of Chinese people got into your class? Let them play, they might be usefull in the real match especially that tall guy.” He ponting at Kris who is talking with Himchan and the others. Suho nodded ‘Ofcourse he will be usefull. With those muscle and height, he could easily win in a basketball match’ and went back to the 1st year bench.

 

“ What did he said?”

“ Well you will be your class’s captain, Jongin. Arrange who plays what. The match will be start in a few minutes, so hurry.”

“ Great!”

“ Why does this guy always become the captain? -____-“ Sehun stared at him, eyebrow curled.

“ Because I’m the king” Jongin straighthen his hands and stood up to check on the kids. “ Hyung how about the girls?”

“ Only boys Jongin. “ Well what a question..

“ Hm Okay..”

 

‘Stupid as always.’ Sehun mumbles. “ did you say something?” Sehun shakes his head while smiling like he said nothing wrong about his boyfriend. “nope”

.

Suho going back to his class, telling them what Jungmo-hyung said earlier.

“ Why should he come to the field? This is no fun” Himchan groans. " And a match in this cold weather?! Pass on me!"

“ He seems to be a nice guy..” Yixing takes a look at the man that they called “hyung”.

 

“ Well only the outside, you didn’t know what they had done to us. Especially the athletic club members. He is a Demon.” Kim Dongjun comes to join the talk, he is one of the athletic member like Suho.

You are dead if he heard you Jun.” He rolled his eyes, “ But im right, aren’t I Suho? Don’t you even try to deny it.”

“ Yea yea whatever Jun. Okay for running me, Dongjun, Hoya and Luhan will play. For basketball Kris, Yixing, Minho, Cheondoong, Yongguk and Kikwang will play. Any problems with it?”

“ooh! Thunder and kikwang will gonna play?  Time to show your abs to the fangirls!”

“ Show yours Jun.”

“ How could I show it while running? And I’m just joking!” Dongjun hits them on their hands playfully.

“ No problems? Okay then.”

 

Suho look at Jongin’s team, to check if they are ready or not. Jungmo blowed his whistle and told them to be ready on their place, the first match is running.

.

All the athlectic members from the 1st and 3rd grade are playing.

Suho, Dongjun, Hoya, Luhan, Jongin, Jongup, Taemin and Kwangmin for running.

Kris, Yixing, Minho, Cheondoong, Yongguk,  Kikwang, Sehun, Tao, Zelo, Minhyun, Ilhoon and Niel for Basketball.      

 

Running team stand by on their place, Suho placed next to Jongin. “Be easy on me hyung~”

“ If I do that I will get killed by that guy” he tilted his head pointing at Jungmo who stood at the end of the finished line. Jongin laughed, he nudges Suho with his elbow and dashes off right after the whistle could be heard. All of them especially the members of the athletic club run soo fast. Suho and Jongin are in the lead they passed their baton to their second runner, Luhan and Jongup almost at the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter