Chapter 9

Revenge *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.046w

 

Two day passed after that night, the day has finally come.

Today many people gathered at Suho's house, Chanyeol is all fine now, They bullied Kyungsoo who stood between Baekhyun and Chen, they're getting real close like an old friends just in no time. The time they entered the class and sat a few rows beside Baekhyun and exchanging smiles, they began to throw jokes at each other in class and BAM they became super close. Even their old friends wonders how can they become so close like that in a minutes. Anyway they get Kyungsoo's wrath not long after that. Sehun and Tao are sleeping on the couch, leaning on each other.

Meanwhile Kris sits on the sofa alone while eating his icecream with Xiumin sitting beside him also doing the same. Maybe they feel hot(?), well its in the middle of spring and its normal to turn on the heater. but since Xiumin is an ice controler its normal to feel hot while his body prefers a colder air, and for Kris... He just want to eat it to kill his boredom waiting for the others to come.

All of them gathered at the house but not everyone.

 

7:21

Suho tapping his feet on the ground walking around in the small room, Tao told him to sit down and wait for them but how can he wait longer than this? Their original schedule is at 7, they’re already late because Baekhyun overslept and now this 3 human beings are missing. “ Kris where is Luhan?”

“ He went somewhere with Yixing” Kris yawns widely, he isn’t a morning person afterall and he slept at 3 AM last night.

“ By the way they took Jongin too” Sehun just woke up, pushing Tao away from him as the latter starts to drool.

“ Look who is jealous here~” Chen playfully pinch his cheek leaving a red mark on his white cheek. “ Hyung! I’m not jealous.” Chen just giggling.

 

Sudenlly Luhan comes in with Yixing and Jongin, well Jongin looks really exhausted. They used him as a transportation afterall, teleporting from here to there, from there to there.

“ Sorry to keep you waiting!!!!” Luhan brings so many plastic bags with him and so Yixing.

“ Where the heck are you going Lu!?” Xiumin helps him with his goods.

“ Well I went shopping with Yixing and Jongin. Thanks to Jongin we didn’t have to be so late”

 

“ I won’t go shopping with you again. EVER” Exhauted Jongin went to his Sehun to recharged his energy by laying on his lap like a baby.

“ Look at that. it seems that he didn’t want any of his snacks here.” Jongin snaps, he forgot about his snacks.

“ okay okay. Lets go now shall we?”

 

They put their bags inside the car, 4 people in each car. They went to the airport.

There Suho’s pilot waiting for him. they wait for a while and they’re ready to took off.

 

 

10:00 AM

“ Now. All of you bring your stone right?”

They nodded, “ Great now I will tell you guys about our destination.”

“ This place located  deep deep unknown forest. No one can reach it except us, so this plane will stopped near that forest”

 

“ Do you remember the path hyung?”

Luhan didn’t say anything,

“ Don’t tell me… You forgot?!!” 

“ Well im sure I will remember when I see the forest. Don’t you worry!!”

 

.

.

 

“ ..Sorry guys I don’t seem to remember” Luhan laugh awkwardly while Chanyeol holds Jongin to hit his hyung.

 

Baekhyun looking around the area, he feels somehow..weird. After their plane went back to Korea, they are now not far from the shore (from the place their landed). It seems that no one other than them are on this island. After a few minutes of walking inside the forest they stoped, just to hear Luhan's confession. Back to current situation,  

 

“ So this is the place?─” Baek grabs Kyungsoo’s hand as he's one of the closest to him and drags him away from the crowd, they went somewhere. They went into the forest, well actually they just follow the path there. The deeper they went in the forest, the darker it will be, they cant hear the members voice at all and only the sound of busts rustling also the voice of their footsteps stepping on the dry leaves along the way.

 

“ Baek where are we going? We’re already going too far from the other, they will be worried” Kyungsoo asked still dragged by the older.

“ .. Don’t you feel anything? Its getting more clearer and clearer than before” Now they're running in the forest when they saw a light, taking it as a way out.

“ .. Feel what? I don’t feel anything─ Wait.. This field.. ” They entered the huge-empty field, mostly they see green landscape from where they stand right now. Its so beautiful and calming even though something felt weird around here.

 

“ Right?! This is kinda nostalgic─” .

Because of their excitement they didn’t realize that there’re a rusty wooden on the center of it that block a bighole that looks like a trap and unluckily they fell into it.

 

.

.

 

“ Just stop it! Arguing won’t get you anywhere okay!!” Suho tried to tame them but its no use, Jongin keep shouting at Luhan, while Luhan shouting back at him. Suho sighs and goes away from them, then he notice something “ Hey, where did you get that ice?”

 

Mr. Galaxy the one that suppose to be the leader just sitting under a big tree with his dongsaengs, Chen and Xiumin.

“ Ah you want some? Here” Kris shoves his popsicle into Suho’s lips.

“ Thanks ” He sit down next to the taller one, resting his back on the tree. “ I never thought this place is still exist and hot as ever.. Glad you bring the ice Kris”

“ Well don’t thank me, Xiumin brings that. And don’t finish it alone, give me some!” He gives him the half-eaten ice to Kris.

“ Hyungg, Minnie Hyungg thanks for the ice~” Xiumin who sits next to Kris looking at him, smiling “ Nah its nothing~ I have more in my luggage if you want” He used his power to keep the ice frozen.

 

“ Suho-ah~ what should we do now? We cant keep waiting here forever..” After a long wait Chen cant take it anymore, he is bored and hot as hell.

“ Yeah.. Lets find a way- Wait, Chanyeol-ah!” He calls for Chanyeol that keep staring at nothing worriedly.

 

Chanyeol heard his hyung and come to him. “ Y-yeah hyung?”

“ What happen? You looks so worried about something.. Also where is Baek and Soo?”

Chanyeol lowering his head, “ umm.. actually Baek said that he feels something weird about this place and went to look around with Soo. I told him to not going to far, but he didn’t listen…”

 

Suho raised his brow, and looking at Xiumin who widen his eyes at the giant “ He.. Feeling weird? Hey could it be-“

“ Yeah, lets go find them. Which way they go?”

“ Well I see them went that way..” Chen pointing at his left, He stands up. “ Shall we go? I don’t feel really good about this..”

“ Yeah lets go.”

 

.

 

“ –un”

“–Hyun”

“ Baek!”

“BAEKHYUN!!!”

 

Baekhyun opens his eyes, wincing from the sudden light goes straight into his pupil, he moves his eyes  and sees Kyungsoo looking at him worriedly.

“ Soo?”

“ Oh my god, thanks god finally you open your eyes! I’m so damn worried you know..” Soo hugs him tightly as his hands are shaking, Baek patted his head.

“  You’re overreacting Soo! Im al─” When he tried to move his head, his vision went black for a second, he felt a sting on his forehead. “Wha-“ He touch his forehead, blood sticking on his hand.

“ You hit your head when we fall. You better not move for a while..”

“ … Are you hurt Soo?”

He shakes his head, “ nope, well just a little scratch and nothing serious..”

“ ooh.. That’s great then.” He then looking around, now they're surrounded by a high stone walls, How can they didnt realize a huge hole like this?

 

“ So.. How can we get out from this hole? And this seems to be like a trap hole for me..”

“ Trap hole? Well you may be right.. But this hole is.. Dont you think it's pretty big for an animal like rabbit or something like that.. And there ” Baek pointing at a suspicious looking big rock on the stone wall. “ What is that? ”

“ Hmm.. “ Kyungsoo stands up and went to check the wall, he traces his fingers as he walks then he stops beside that big rock“ It's bigger than the other rocks around here but i cant find anything we– What the”

 

Soo touch the biggest rock on that wall, then a symbol show up engraving itself on the rock starting with Kyungsoo’s symbol. Baek slowly moves his body and went to Soo as the younger called for him, when he touch the rock his symbol also comes out, just like what happened to Soo. Kyungsoo leans onto the wall and unknowingly pushing a rock during the collide and making the whole land is trembling.

 

“WHOAA!”

“ What’s happening??” Once the tremor wear off, they stand back on their feet and be on guard as they feel something bad might happen.

“ W-What is that? Do you think we cause that earthquake? ”

Kyungsoo gulps as he traces his fingers to the rock that he push a seconds ago, “ I think so.. Hey look ”

 

Right beside them, a big hole appears and a stairs going down, they cant see anything other than darkness.

“ Hey it might be the way out?”

“ Wait Soo. I have a feeling we shouldn’t go in there.”

Soo looks at him confused, “ And why is that?”

 

Baek looks around the entrance “ I feel that.. there's some murderous aura around here” He turns around to look at the stonewall behind them, “ Yah look at this! ” Kyungsoo went to look what his friend told him. “ Is it blood?” they're looking at a dry bloods on the wall in front of them, confused and terrified at the same time.

" Baek i think we should get away from here–"

“ Ssttt─” Baek closes Kyungsoo’s mouth with his hand, and focusing on his ear.

 

He whispers “ Do you hear that?”, Kyungsoo agapes, his eyes widen when he hears a roar, a powerfull roar from behind them. “ Wha– Lets get away from here!”

 

They run as far as they could only to meet a rocky wall again, “ . We must find something to climb!”  They tried to climb but the rock is too slippery for them.

“ Soo! What should we do?!─” A loud bang, the wall shaken pretty hardly. Kyungsoo pulls the older to hid behind a big stone that are enough to hid their bodies. The second bang is harder than before, the third one make some the wall collapse.

 

.

.

 

*land shaking*

 

“ Guys. Do you hear that?” Kris stoped moving and so the kids.

“ Yeah im sure I heard a loud bang─” Jongin starled to hear the harder bang.

“ Don’t tell me-“ Yixing look around and just realize, he just remember where they’re when he sees the ground they’re stand to and the empty surrounding,

‘it’s that field’.

 

“ SUHO!! IT’S─” A louder crash could be heard, they could see huge smoke comes out from a hole not far from their place. “ Damn it! Don’t tell me this is-“

“ BAEK!” Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter