New day

Revenge *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.608w

.

.

The next day, Suho wakes up early way too early. He usually wakes up at 6 AM and now its only been 4:45 AM, he sighed not knowing what to do. He is sitting on his bed looking around his room and finds out that he is thirsty, he turns on the light winced a bit by the sudden vivid light. He walks to his study table to drink, he felt so relieved when the water slid down on his throat. He look at the clock again, it stills 4.51 o’clock.

Suddenly he got an idea, he when to the his toilets to changes. He went out only wearing a white bathrobe that really suits him, he wears the slippers and went away from his room. He went downstairs to the ground level, it really quiet there then he went towards the backyard and opens the glass door. Cold morning breeze blows his dark hairs, he shivers abit. He sits on the sun lounger near the swimming pool, it’s made in the New Zealand, it’s a gift from his dad’s client.

 

He took off the bathrobe revealing his half body, Suho only wear a black nylon swim trunks. He put it on the lounger then he do some stretching, when he finished he jump into the cold water with a loud splash.

 

“ O-oww. Why is it so cold?!”

He hissed by the cold water against his skin but a few seconds later he get used to it and begins to swim around the pool.

After a few rounds he stops, panting by the lack of oxigens.

 

“ I thought who dare to swim this early, so its you” Suho turns around to see Kris standing at the poolside still wearing a white t-shirt and a knee-high boxer.

 

“ Kris? Do I to loud? Sorry for waking you up.” Suho swims to the poolside.

" Not really.. Its just i couldn't sleep and i happend to hear a splashing from the pool area so i went to check."

 

Kris flushed a bit to see Suho’s wet hairs, his face has many water drops on it that makes him kinda y.

The best part is when Suho get out from the pool, many water drops from his body against his milky skin, Kris eyes meet his somehow his eyes are so tempting. Kris gulped when Suho walk towards him but stopped a few meter from him.

 

“ …”

“ err.. Y-You got up early? “

“ Yeah.. I can’t sleep, so I decide to take a few rounds here.” Suho smiles as he ruffled his own hair, splat the waters anywhere from his dark hair.

“ You can got sick for swimming at this hour.. And sorry about yesterday-“

“ It’s okay.. It’s my fault for being all angry for no reason. You shouldn’t say sorry Kris.” He grab his towels and put it around his shoulder, wipping his wet face.

“ No, it’s also my fault for forcing you to do something that you aren’t capable to do-“

“ I can do it Kris. Who say I can’t open ‘it’? “

“ No you can’t Suho. Even if you can open it, you won’t be survive. You might not be able to fight anymore.”

 

“ I would like that.”

 

“ What did you say?” Kris stared at Suho who still wipping his neck calmly like he didnt say anything weird. It looks like Kris will make a hole on Suho’s back with his stares, because Suho’s word make his anger rised.

 

“ I would like to not be able to fight anymore. If I can.”

“ Stop talking like that Suho. You stops fighting means you are dead. You know that right?”

 

Suho turns his body, there is no smiles on his face even a bit.

 

“ That’s why I want to stop. I want to stop living Kris. I don’t want to reincarnated anymore.”

“ Suho-“ Kris eyes widen when Suho stared directly to his eyes, “ I will stop this nightmare Kris. So the twelve of us won’t be suffering anymore, Sehun too ”

 

Kris  grabs Suho shoulder with both of his hands, shaking him slightly.

“ Joonmyun! What happen to you, hm? You’re usually not behave like this.. “

 

Suho lowering his head “ Don’t call me that again Kris.” His voice was too low Kris barely hear it.

 

“ Wha- Why can’t I call you that?”

“ Be-because..”

“ Because of what?”

“ Because I don’t like it” Suho trying to free himself but he can’t, Kris is more strong than him.

 

“ tch, that’s weird when someone say he doesn’t like his own name.. you already use that name for 20 years, Suho”

“ That’s a long time ago Kris, not at this era. Now let me go Kris” he struggled but Kris doesn’t even has any intend to freeing him, he pulls Suho into his chest hugging him tightly.

“ Wh-“ Suho blushed when he feels a warm-hot skin rubs directly against his body.

“ I think you should cool down your brain, Joonmyeon” Kris buried his face into the smaller one’s hair, making Suho blushes more reder than  before.

 

“ K-Kris.. Stop this, w-we can’t-“

“ We cant? Do we done something bad? Im just hugging you.. Is that forbidden?”

“…” Suho can’t answer his mind is too heavy right now, he can’t think rightly.

“ If that is, I will let you go now..”

“ No.”

 

Kris take a look at Suho whose face is red as tomato, he then smiled “ what did you say?”

“ I-I said don’t..” Suho unconsciously hugging the taller one by himself, making Kris can’t keep his smile.

“ Hahaha! You are so cute..” Kris hugs him back, “ Do you want to swim again?” Suho nodded.

 

They broke apart Suho walk towards the lounger and look at his clock, 5.39 AM it says.

“ I think.. I will take a few more turn.” Suho place his towel back to the lounger and return to the water once again. He looks at Kris “ Want to join me?” . Kris scoffed “ I wish you didn’t ask me that..”

Suho raised his eyebrow looking at him confusedly as he swim at the pool side. “ And why is that?” Kris kneeled down near the pool side and whisper “ You know what I will do to you right? like the previous era.. When we are dating-“ Suho push him off and uncoincidentally using his power to make the water splashing itself toward Kris, making him all wet.

 

“ Don’t say that! It was over! And its not like I will let you do that once again!” he pouted, face red like a tomato and he when back swimming. Kris is laughing at himself as he took off his shirt and slowly entered the water.

 

Suho who don’t realize this just swimming like always until he could feel something grabs his right ankle, he gasped and panicked, that thing make him drowned into the water.

Suho opened his eyes in the water and see the person he knows kissing him on his lips, it’s Kris.

Kris grabing his waist to keep them hugging in the water, fighting with the gravity that brings them up to the surface.

 

Once they break apart, they look into each other eyes, Kris smiling ear to ear, that’s so charming  Suho thinks. Suho is the first one who going up to the surface followed by Kris.

“ You know.. We haven’t broke up yet, aren’t we?” Kris asked while facing Suho.

“ Well.. The truth is.. Yes.”

“ Do you want to continue our relationship?” Kris asked directly, Suho shocked at first.

“ W-well… I did love to, but.. I think I can’t live as long as you are Kris. You know what I mean right?”

“ I won’t let that happen.. We will live together and die together, no one will be left behind.” Kris hugs Suho again.

“ No you can’t. You should keep living, to lead our clan. You are the leader Kris, you have a responsibility, you cant leave all of your kids just because of me.” Suho broke apart and look at Kris face.

“ … I know that. So answer me yes or no? Actually I really want you to say yes to me.” He smiled.

“ haah.. You still don’t understand” Suho sighed as he get out from the water, wearing his bathrobe and his slipper.

 

“ So what is your answer Suho-shi?” Suho throw a look at Kris.

“ Yes. Arent I too kind?” Suho grab all his things and went into the house leaving Kris who is laughing happily in the water. Finally he can get Kim Joonmyun or Suho again..

 

6.25 AM

Suho is already wearing his uniform, he take his bag and put his pills (incase the pain come again) inside his bag. He opens his door and finds Kris leaning back against the wall right in front of his door. He smiled.

“ Took you long enough in the bathroom. Come on Eric is waiting for you” Kris pulls his wrist and drag him downstairs toward the breakfast room, Suho can’t even say anything.

 

As they take their seats, all the EXO-M members are here already begins their breakfast but there is something that bothering Suho’s mind.

 

“ Hey” Suho calls them, all of them stop eating and stare at him.

 

“ Yeah Suho?”

 

“ I was wondering this when Kris picked me up in my room, I think I was just imaginating but after seeing all of you here.. WHY DID YOU GUYS WEAR MY SCHOOL’S UNIFORM??!!” Suho shouted make Luhan and Yixing closing their ears.

 

“ Don’t yell Suho.. It’s not good for your heart.” Yixing tells him while trying to calming his ear.

“ Yeah that’s right! We need to study too you know… So me decided to move from today” Luhan tells him as he give him the application. Suho took it and his jawdropped.

“ …. Since when you arrange this? Im the discipline comitee’s leader but how come I don’t know about this?!” He looks at them confusedly.

“ Since the day Yixing left China~” Xiumin answer while munching his pancake.

“ He really anticipated this so he done it all by himself and finished it in a day!” Chen added as he pour more maple syrups onto his waffle.

 

Suho fell back on his seats massaging his temple, “ this is ridiculous” he mumbling. Kris who seats beside him heard that.

“ You don’t like it?” Suho is not being able to look at Kris’s eyes because of what happen this morning, just looking at his plate.

“ It’s not because I don’t like it. Actually every students in my schools knew you guys and called you guys EXO’s twins because both of us won 1st place (tied) this year ‘Maximum Challenge’ “

“ Soo? What about that? That’s good right?” Tao who sit next to Yixing asked.

“ No that really is a BIG deal Tao. Haah I think I won’t be able to come back home early this few weeks ..” Luhan place his spoon on the plate and asked curiously.

 

“ Hey tell us the problem. We are just being a new student in your school…That doesn’t mean you can’t go home-“

 

“ No. you guys might not be able to go home too.. Because it is a tradition at our school. “

“ What kind of tradition?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter