The Secret Garden

Cat and Mouse

 

“I don’t like awkward situations, so since this date is for me to know you better, let ask each other questions. After you answer my question, you can ask me question as well. Since I suggested it, let me ask first. What are you majoring in?” Taecyeon said while driving.

 

“I thought you’d been stalking me? I’m majoring in script writing. I love writing so much, so I hope that one day, I will able to watch the drama or movie that I write. What about you?” Ha Ni said smiling thinking about her dreams.

 

“Business management major. How can you know so much about Jay but know so little about me? I mean we were in the same university, I should know you if you’re friends with him. Do you really have no interest in my group at all?” Taecyeon ask.

 

“Wait, isn’t that 2 question? I guess if I answer it, I’ll be asking 2 more questions to you then. I don’t really know how I became friends with Jay without being friends with you but we became friends through another friend, Ju Ri. Ju Ri is always missing, she attends class but we rarely see her, so Jay always hang out with me. The second question, yes, I don’t have any interest in your group. I like ballads, so I don’t pay much attention to idol groups. In fact, Jay’s song is not my type as well. My question will be, how is it that you and Jay are still friends while telling the media that you don’t contact each other anymore? And another one will be, how hard is it for you to work while studying?” Ha Ni asks.

 

“It’s because no one really knows that Jay and 2PM are still contacting each other. Even our company have no idea about it. People view each of us as betrayer, it won’t be that easy for us to hang out openly. We answer the media what they want to hear, even though that’s not really what the fans want to hear. The media play around with us, shouldn’t we be playing around with them too? The company, though they help us in realizing our dreams, but isn’t friendship is something to keep? We can’t just throw our friendship away for our dreams. About studying, it’s not that hard, because if we don’t attend class, we have a valid reason for it, there’s agreement between the university with the company, but we still submit our assignments, we still do our test and attend exams. If we have time, we will attend our classes. Ok we’re here, end of question time.” Taecyeon said. Taecyeon was going to open the door for Ha Ni but Ha Ni open it by herself. She look around and she sees that the café in front of have signs that it close. Ha Ni point the sign to Taecyeon but Taecyeon just holds her hand and walk into the café freely.

 

Taecyeon was walking really fast towards somewhere but the café is really beautiful, Ha Ni pulled Taecyeon hand and ask him to slow down. He slows down, not because he wants to but because she’s still holding her hands even though he’s not pulling her. He feels as if she is really her girlfriend at the moment. Taecyeon like how Ha Ni look at the moment, so amuse with everything in the café.

 

“Ha Ni, we have lots of time to observe everything, so let’s meet my friends first, ok?” Taecyeon said, no longer pulling her hands but just walk hand in hand through the back of the cafe, the garden. Ha Ni’s jaw hung open when she saw how beautiful the garden is. When she sees a lot of people, she quickly bows to them and greet them, she didn’t even have enough time to scan properly their faces.

 

“I feel like I have new juniors greeting me! Taecyeon, who is she?” Ha Ni looks around to see that the people around are all celebrities, she kind of get scared a bit, so she hold Taecyeon’s hands a bit harder than before. Taecyeon just smile as he feels her tightening her grip.

 

“This is Ha Ni. Lee Ha Ni, she goes to Dankook University, majoring in script writing. She’s my girlfriend for now,” Taecyeon said introducing Ha Ni to everyone. This time Ha Ni scan on every faces and there’s Girls’ Generation, 2PM, Jay, some Super Junior members, and DBSK members.

 

“Welcome to The Garden Café, Lee Ha Ni-ssi. I’m Junsu, the owner of the café,” DBSK member, Kim Junsu introduced himself to Ha Ni. Ha Ni shake his hands and suddenly everyone start shaking hands with her, while her left hand still holding Taecyeon tightly. After shaking hands with everyone, Taecyeon take a seat near Jay and Ha Ni sit in between both of them.

 

“This café…”

 

“It had always been my dreams to open one but I usually use this garden café for artists to do meet ups with each other. They can even date here. The staffs here have sign agreements to not reveal artists secrets. They are paid a lot, so they really do keep their mouth shut. Like DBSK, after the controversy, we still meet up here once in a while, Super Junior are also in contact with each other, all 15 of them. When Han Kyung comes to Korea, he’ll come here straight away to meet them. Jay and 2PM also meet each other here. This is like a secret place for artists to meet up. Even seniors meet up here.” Junsu said explaining a bit more, as if he knows what question Ha Ni wants to ask.

 

“What about the design? As I was walking in, the design of the café is really unique. It’s a tourist spot I guess because I saw polaroids of you guys hang on the café, you make it seems as if it owns by normal people like me.” Ha Ni said.

 

“Calling yourself normal people, don’t you think we’re normal people as well? We’re just… famous than other people,” Leeteuk said. Ha Ni just nods her head. It amuses her again by the fact that despite being very popular idols, the people she’s meeting in front of her right now are all very down to earth. They somehow looks like they miss being like her, normal, not famous.

 

“Girls’ Generation design it. They think of the suitable design for the café. They sketch out everything, they choose the colour and they plan the placement of the furniture as well. So the café, despite owned by me, each one of us had contributed a lot into it. But yeah, most of it comes from SM Families. These people contributed using their money since they always come here.” Junsu said jokingly.

 

“HI!! I’ve been wanting to meet you since he first talk about you! You’re really pretty and you seems clever too! Even though it’s only for a week, please treat him right. This is the first time he ever introduce his girlfriend to us. He looks like he’s really serious with you.” Tiffany said to her. Ha Ni look at Taecyeon who’s talking with s and wonder, why does he have so much interest in her?