Him and Her

Cat and Mouse

 

Ha Ni walks around the school with everyone looking at her every second. She’s not someone famous in school, she’s quiet and unnoticeable. She ignores their stares and proceeds to her class, if it’s not important, she don’t want to care.

 

When she enters the class, someone put a hand on a shoulder and when she wants to look to her left to see who that person is, that person will push her head to look ahead. No one is in the class, as usual she’ll be the first person to come into the class. She was going to step on his foot but it seems like he understands her movement and move his feet before she could step on his foot.

 

“Why are you so fierce? Where’s the cute Ha Ni?” She knows that voice, she turns her head and smile at that person, it’s Park Jae Bum, Jay Park or whatever name people had been calling him lately. Jay was going to hug her when she suddenly punches him in his stomach, hardly and painfully, and walk to her usual seat.

 

“You’re stupid to think I can just let you do that to me.” Ha Ni said to Jay who’s enduring the pain and walk to her.

 

“I’m back, you should be happy.”

 

“You were back months ago.”

 

“Ok sorry for not visiting you, I was busy, I can’t even eat properly. I’m taking a time out of my schedules to visit my best friend, be thankful.” Jay said and ruffles her hair.

 

“Ok you’re forgiven.” Ha Ni said and takes out her phone so that he can key in his new Korean number. Jay key in his number and wait for the right timing to ask question regarding Taecyeon.

 

Jay took out his phone and play his song for her to listen, not the song from his album as he know she listened to it already because he post his album to her house. It’s the song that he wrote, no lyrics yet though. He knows she likes ballad a lot, so he wrote a ballad but he don’t know if he’s going to use it for his own album or give it to other artists.

 

Ha Ni told Jay that Kwon often visits her to know more about Jay since he is also restricted from contacting Jay. Jay is just waiting for Ha Ni to bring Taecyeon up, he knows Ha Ni will bring him up sooner or later since they’re already talking about Jo Kwon.

 

“Where’s Ju Ri?” Jay suddenly asks.

 

“She’s out flirting with some boys or dating with her boyfriend. You know how she is, why do you ask?”

 

“She has a boyfriend but she’s out flirting? Yeah, that couple are really weird. I saw his boyfriend flirting too.” Jay said.

 

“She told me that their relationship is called ‘open relationship’, as if I don’t know what it means. You don’t have any schedules today?” Ha Ni asks.

 

“I have, but I’m free right now. Anyways, I have a question for you.” Jay finally decided to bring it up since Ha Ni looks like she doesn’t want to bring Taecyeon up.

 

“About Ok Taecyeon?”

 

“I know you know I was going to ask you about him.” Jay said.

 

“I know. What’s your question?”

 

“So tell me what did he do to you?” Jay asks because he don’t know what Ha Ni thought of Taecyeon. He don’t even know if Ha Ni is interested in Taecyeon or not.

 

“He’s stalking me whenever he has free time, pay my mother to talk to me and drink seven cups of coffee to bother me. Tell him to stop bothering me and stop bothering my friends. If he hates me talking about his debut song, then I apologize, he’s making me uncomfortable.” The answer to Jay’s question is really long but he get the point. Taecyeon is bothering her and she doesn’t like it.

 

“Ahhh” Jay said not really knowing what he should answer.

 

“I have to focus on my script, I need to get scholarship. People coming to me complaining about a guy who’s asking them about myself and ask them to swear on their mother’s life that they won’t reveal his identity is not helping me at all.” Ha Ni said ranting.

 

“He did that?”

 

“Yes and it’s not romantic like Ju Ri said.”

 

“Oh it’s not romantic, it’s stupid. He can ask them to swear on their cat’s life or dog’s life but why mother’s life?” Jay said. Ha Ni look at him annoyed at how both of them are just the same.

 

“Just tell him to stop everything what he’s doing.” Ha Ni said before Jay left for his next schedule and right before her class begins. Jay didn’t know Taec was doing all those kind of things, he just knows that Taec is interested in her. 

 

==================================================================

Sorry for the very late update

don't forget to comment and subscribe :)