Stalking

Cat and Mouse

 

[Taec Yeon’s P.O.V]

 

Once my schedule for today ended, I quickly get online and search for Lee Ha Ni. On cyworld, there are a lot of Lee Ha Ni but none have her face though, so I try my luck on facebook and I found one, with her face. Her facebook is private, so I got no information on her at all. I log on to my sister’s account and add her on facebook. I hope she approve it though. I add a message along with the friend request saying that I go to the same university with her. I’m not totally lying, I do go to the same university with her, it’s just that I’m using my sister’s profile who doesn’t go to university with her.

 

“What’s up with you? You’re so jumpy lately.” Nichkhun suddenly walk into my room. I close her profile and close my laptop.

 

“Nothing bro.” I said to Nichkhun and went to the kitchen to, I don’t know, to cook? I mean, I went out to let the suspicious Nichkhun out of the room. I don’t want him to know about Lee Ha Ni, well not now at least. Since the first place I went is the kitchen, I need to at least get a food or cook some food. Nichkhun’s eyes are following my every moves, and I get nervous every second.

 

I decided to make instant noodles and eat it at the kitchen as fast as I can and run to my room back after finish eating it. Seriously, I burnt my tongue because I want to eat it as fast as I can. Nichkhun still follows me to my room, I can’t lock it though because Junsu surely wants to come in later.

 

“You’re hiding something, aren’t you?” Nichkhun ask in english.

 

“No I’m not. I just have some assignment I need to finish ASAP. This is my final year, I need to do well!” I said to Nichkhun and he believes it. Once he’s out of the room, I quickly open back facebook to see if she has approve me or not. If she don’t approve me yet, what am I supposed to do? I really have nothing to do!

 

A few days ago, at school I ask my friends about Lee Ha Ni. They said they don’t know much about her private life but they do know that she has a very bright personality. They said she jokes and play a lot but when it comes to her studies, she studies hard and she’s a dean list student. I also heard that Ha Ni goes to Dankook University from the money her mother had kept for her. Her mother is working in hometown alone, and she is currently renting a room near the university.

 

On that same day, I became a stalker. I don’t know what happen to me but I really want to know more about Lee Ha Ni. I follow Ha Ni until she’s back to her house. The house is small, and she lives with an ajumma. It’s not just because I want to know if she’s a fan or anti-fan. I just am curious about Lee Ha Ni. I can’t explain why, that’s why I can’t have Nichkhun asking too many question about it. If I know all the answers, then only then I can tell him about these things.

 

[End of Taecyeon’s P.O.V]

 

===============================================/

 

Ha Ni look around to see if someone is following her this time around. For the past few days, it feels like someone had been following her but today, she didn’t feels that way. She walks to the school for her class and feels glad that no one is following her right now.

 

Ha Ni remember being informed by her classmates that some famous guy in the college ask them about herself, bear in mind that her classmates was forced to swore on their mother’s life to not tell her his name. This is not the first time someone shows interest in her, but this is the first time someone made people swore to keep his identity a secret. The only information they told her was that he goes to the same university as well.

 

After this class ended, she has a part time job at the coffee shop owned by her house owner. Her house owner is a really nice woman. She doesn’t have any child and don’t have any husband since her husband died 3 years ago. Her house owner thinks of Ha Ni as her own daughter and takes good care of Ha Ni.   

 

“Stalker alert!” Ha Ni’s thought was disturbed by her best friend, Ju Ri’s scream. Ju Ri is actually the only one who didn’t swear on her mother’s life about not telling Ha Ni about the person who keep on asking people around about Ha Ni, and that is also because she’s never in class when that mysterious guys does his ‘research’.

 

“You need to be in class more, you need to catch up with your subject and you also need to help me find out who this creepy guy is.” Ha Ni said.

 

“Sheesh, why should I? I find this guy romantic. Try and imagine, someone who likes you goes through all the trouble to find out more about yourself and he also makes sure that everyone keep his identity a secret. Wah, this is so sweet!!” Ju Ri said going off to her dreamland. Yeah, once a drama queen, will always be a drama queen.

 

“Too bad my definition of romantic is not the same with yours.” Ha Ni said under her breath. Right then the lecturer enter and besides Ju Ri, everyone pays attention to him. Ha Ni had always been someone who loves studying. 

 

=====================================================================

lol can you actually imagine an idol stalking someone? 

I can't hehehe.

anyway, I hope more people comment and subscribe to my fanfic.

More updates if people comment hehehe

 

Thank you for reading and do subscribe