Nice Meeting You

Cat and Mouse

 

“Hiiii”, a customer enters the coffee shop while Ha Ni is wiping the table near the door. The guy smile to Ha Ni and take a seat at the table Ha Ni just wipe when there are more empty tables around.

 

Ha Ni walks behind the counter, and ready to help her house owner who she calls mother as well making coffee or any drinks the customer wants. After taking his order, Ha Ni wonders, how is he going to finish more than five drinks all by himself? Ha Ni and her mother, Mrs Lim makes the drink together and Ha Ni delivers it to the table. Ha Ni end up pushing another table to the table the customer is sitting since his table won’t fit all the drink he ordered.

 

The customer went to her mother and talk to her. Her mother glances towards Ha Ni and call for Ha Ni to throw some garbage out of the coffee shop. When Ha Ni came back, her mother told her to sit together with the customer as the customer has something to discuss with her.

 

“Yes, what can I help you with?” Ha Ni asks.

 

“I believe your mother told you to sit down and not stand up. So please sit down.” The customer wittily said. For some reason, Ha Ni is really annoyed with this customer ever since he first enter the shop. He’s like some kind of attention seeker.

 

“How do you know she’s my mother?” Ha Ni asks.

 

“I hear you call her mother. But your real mom is in your hometown, right?” The customer said.

 

“Gosh you’re creepy…” Ha Ni looks at him surprised when she suddenly remember the word she said to Ju Ri yesterday.

 

“You’re the crazy and creepy stalker!” Ha Ni said again and the customer smiled hearing her words.

 

“Oh I’m sorry to disappoint you but I’m not crazy, but maybe creepy by the way I approach your friend to find out more about you.” He said.

 

“You’re… Lee Junsu!” Ha Ni said again remembering the day when she give speech at her English class.

 

“No, actually Lee Junsu is my group member, I just used his name to cover up my name, Ok Taecyeon.” He introduced himself.

 

“Group member?” Ha Ni asks.

 

“Yeah, don’t you know me after hearing my name? I’m Ok Taecyeon?” Ha Ni shook her hand trying to tell him that she don’t know who is Ok Taecyeon.

 

“Jjit Taecyeon? I’m a member of the idol group, 2PM.” He introduces himself again.

 

“Aaahh I don’t know 2PM members, I prefer 2AM. Since you were in my English class the other day, I guess you know the reason why I’m not interested in 2PM.” Ha Ni said.

 

“Mom, why are you trying to close this place? It’s too early!” Ha Ni said and help her mom closing the place.

 

“Taecyeon there paid a lot of money and reserve this place for the whole day just to talk to you. I’m not feeling well anyway, so I thought of going upstairs and rest. He’s an idol dear, he can’t have fans running here.” Her mother said being the understanding woman again. Ha Ni look at Taecyeon, she don’t like him doing this, trying to show what kind of power he have, but thankful that he had helped her mother to get some rest.

 

“You really don’t know any of our members?” Taecyeon asks drinking his third cup of coffee.

 

“Yup I don’t know anyone. I know 2AM members only. Especially Seulong.” Ha Ni said.

 

“Seriously, you don’t even know me who is really close to Seulong hyung?” Taecyeon asks feeling hurt by her statement.

 

“I don’t really care about 2PM.” Ha Ni said again repeating herself even though she can see Taecyeon is hurt by her words.

 

“You know, you owe me an apology, for stalking and making my life uncomfortable for the past two weeks. I know you’ve been following me around, asking people about myself. Do you know how scared I was every single day? And here you are, trying to make me say I like 2PM instead of saying sorry.” Ha Ni said to Taecyeon as he drank his fourth cup of coffee.

 

“I’m sorry. I guess I didn’t think about it. I really am sorry. After your speech, I just am drawn to you. I want to know more about you and I don’t even know why.” Taecyeon said.

 

“Apology accepted. I don’t have any answer to your question though.” Ha Ni said.

 

“Then answer this, do you really not know any of our members? Why do you hate us so much because of our debut song? You know it’s not us who decide on what song to sing.” Taecyeon said defending himself.

 

“Hey, I didn’t say I hate you, I just don’t pay enough attention to you. I just like the song Again and Again and I hate you.” Ha Ni said.

 

“And do you really…”

 

“Oh wait, I know one of your members. Wait, let me rephrase that, I know your ex-leader, Park Jaebum.” Ha Ni said and he chokes on his sixth cup of coffee and Ha Ni quickly kick her out of the shop.

 

“Enjoy your coffee.” Ha Ni said and locks the door. She waves to him while smiling sweetly and then leave to go upstairs. 

 

=================================================================

Thank you for reading, don't forget to comment and subscribe