CHAPTER 7

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Tiffany's POV


I suddenly woke up from my sleep. I was suprised because I was alone in the bed wearing a pretty red dress and everything was white. I got confused cause why on earth I was here alone. Where's Taeyeon?! I thought she'll be by my side when I woke up. She never breaks her promises.

"TaeTae!!! Where are you?" I shouted her name in the hopes that maybe she'll appear by my side. Then I notice there was a red door infront of me.  I got off the bed and walk to the door. I opened the door and a bright light suprised me.

"TaeTae! Are you there?!" I realized that maybe Taeyeon was on the other side so I went inside the bright room. I close my because it was too bright but when I realized that it isn't anymore I slowly opened my eyes.

I was amazed because it was really beautiful in here.


"Am I at the park?!" I thought to myself. It was really pretty cause it was sunny and the scenery was beautiful. I kept walking around and I saw a petite girl eating an ice cream while sitting on the swing.


"TaeTae is that you?!" I quickly walk up to the girl and I was right it was Taeyeon. She looks so adorable wearing a pretty baby blue dress. She also looks very cute while eating ice cream. I also notice that she has her dookong with her. She really looks like a dork.

 

"TaeTae! Why are you here?! Why did you leave alone?!" I questionned her but she just smiled at me.

"Fany unnie! Annyeong!" She waved to me like a little kid.

"I told you don't call me unnie when we're alone!" I got mad at her and I realized I scared her. There I saw the innocent Taeyeon I knew when we we're still kids.


"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you." I hold her hand and she look at me and gave me her angelic smiled. I eye-smiled at her. She suddenly gave me a suprised expression.


"Whoa! What a nice smile!" She smiled at me dorkily.


I just realized that I don't smile at her anymore. I was always cold towards her and I felt bad.

 

"Pany-ah Do you love me?"


She suddenly ask me and I was shocked. I don't know what to respond to her. I never really love her right?! I love Siwon!


"No TaeTae I don't love you I love Siwon! But I do care about you!" She looked down and stared at the ground. I suddenly heard her sobbing.
"Tae don't cry please! I really do care for you!" She was still crying. I held her hands to make her feel better but it wasn't.

"Taeyeon!!!" Then suddenly someone shouts her name. Taeyeon suddenly looks up and smiled.


"Taeyeon! Let's go!" Taeyeon looks at the person who called her. I also turn my attention towards the person.


"Taeyeon! Come with me!" It was girl and she was standing by the tree near the slide and wearing a very pretty white dress. She extends her hand signaling TaeTae to come with her. I was suprised because I saw her. My newest enemy, the blonde brat who insulted me Jessica Jung. What the hell is she doing here?!


"You! What are you doing here you brat!!!"


Jessica suddenly gave me a cold glare. Wow even here she can be the Ice princess. While I was glaring at the brat, I felt Taeyeon pulling her hands away from mine. I look at her and she was sad.


"TaeTae what's the matter with you?!" She suddenly kiss my cheeks and she smiled.


"Goodbye Tiffany unnie!" She walks away from me and I was dumbfounded by what happened. Is Taeyeon going to leave?! Is she leaving me forever?!!!
I saw Taeyeon walking happily towards Jessica.


"TaeTae! Come here! Don't leave me! Don't go with her!" I was pleading for her to comeback but she didn't turn her back to me.

"TAETAE!!!!!"
"DON'T GO!!!"


I was crying really hard but she wasn't going after me. I saw her Jessica's hand and held it tightly to hers. Jessica was about to pull her away from here but Taeyeon turns back to me. She smiled and I smiled back because I thought she's coming back to me but she didn't.

"Bye! Bye! Unnie!" She waving goodbye to me and I was hurt. I was very hurt and then I saw Jessica smirking at me and taking TaeTae away.

"NO!!!!"


Then suddenly it became dark. I was scared. I feel lonely. I cried for TaeTae so hard to come to me but she didn't. I just wanted to scream.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

 

Then I suddenly woke up. I look around and I was at TaeTae's room still . I was panting very hard because of what I dreamt.


"It was just a dream! It was all a dream!" I told myself. That was so scary! Taeyeon will never leave me that was just a stupid dream. It won't come true.


I look at my right to see if TaeTae was there. But she wasn't! I panicked because I thought that she already left me.

"TaeTae!
TaeTae!
TaeTae!"


I screamed for her name as loud as I can but TaeTae wasn't answering. That's when I got nervous and scared. Maybe it wasn't a dream after all! Maybe it was trust?! Is TaeTae really gone?!!! I really started panicking right now.

"TaeTae!!!"

Suddenly the bathroom door open and I was relieved that it was her coming out from the bathroom only wearing a towel covering her body. She looks at me with a confused expression and I only smiled at her.

 

"What do you need Pany-ah?!"

 

Taeyeon's POV

When Tiffany was already sound asleep, I decided to sleep also because I was a bit tired cause we did it for 3 hours. I'm still human you know! I need to rest. I just didn't let Tiffany know that I was also tired because I don't want her to see me weak.

 

*lonely by 2ne1- ringtone*

 

I suddenly woke up from my sleep because my phone rang. I gently remove Fany's head from my chest and laid it down the pillow. I quickly got off the bed carefully not waking Tiffany up. I put on my robe and went outside my room. I answered my phone quickly so that my ringtone won't woke her up.

"Hello!"
"Hello Taengoo!"
"Oh Hey Yuri! Why did you called?"
"Just reminding you that we have a gig tonight 7:30 pm at the Sone Bar."
"Oh yeah thanks for reminding me I almost forgot!"
"No biggie leader! See you later!"
"Ok see you later Yul!"


I hung up my phone and I went back inside my room. Tiffany was still sleeping soundly and so I pull up the blanket to cover her whole body so that she doesn't get cold. I look at my bedside clock and checked the time.


"Its just 5:00 pm, I still have time."


I went outside my room again cause I got hungry. After I ate a sandwich I went to my secret room. Before I open the door I press the password and it open.


My secret room is very private it contains all the personnal things I own that don't people to know about or touch. I also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter