CHAPTER 12

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note

Hello! Sorry for not updating for so long cause I've been busy with school hahaha 

In this chapter, please don't hate Tiffany hahaha its part of her character story and i already planned everything in this story so just wait for the other updates

and watch out for more new characters ^-^v

PREVIEW OF THE NEW CHARACTERS

Jiyeon, HyunA, Hara, Gyuri  and Nana - are from the past and now they're ready to claim the most important person they left behind.

 

Krystal Jung- Taeyeon's _________ from the past. Jessica's half-sister

 

and more characters to come...........................................

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 12

Tiffany's POV

I left the club immediately because I was crying. Taeyeon just left me alone. I don't know but I was so hurt that she wanted to take a break from our affair. I know I said that she has an option If she wanted to end our affair but I never wanted it to end cause I need her. I need her so bad.

 

I called for taxi and went to Taeyeon's apartment to get my car. I quickly drove home to my condo. When I got inside my house, I fell down on my knees and I cried hard.

 

"W-w-what the h-hell ha-happened?! TAEYEON!" I was very hurt because Taeyeon picked her band over me. I never thought she can ever do that to me!

 

"Taeyeon-ah I thought you said that you'll always be there for me! That you don't want me to cry! Then why did you do that to me!" I was screaming out of anger and fustration because of what happened.

 

I don't know if I should be angry at TaeTae but I can never be mad at her. I don't why but I never got angry at her. I'm so scared right now.

 What if she really left me?! I don't know what will I do if she's not by my side. Even though I told her that she can end everything between us if she wants to, I still don't want that I was just lying.

 

The first time she broke off our affair was when she was in her Junior year of Highschool. At first it was kinda okay with me but when I found out who was her girlfriend and it was a girl name HyunA. When I saw the both of them together having a date, I was boiling up inside. Its like I want to rip that girl apart or break her arms so that she won't hug TaeTae anymore. 

 

And so I sabotage their relationship and threatened HyunA so that Tae will go back to me. I threatened her by saying that if she didn't stay away from my Tae, I will make sure to make her life a living hell. After that, in just 2 days, they broke up but Taeyeon didn't come back to me immediately. I was disappointed.

 

After a month, I found out that she has a new girlfriend. What a player ey! In one month she got herself a new gf. I was fustrated when I found out that her new gf was one of the most popular girls in their school, Nana. I saw them making out in TaeTae's room.

 

For the second time I threatened Tae's gf, I told Nana, that she will lose her scholarship if she doesn't stay away from Tae. At first she doesn't care because she said that she loves Taeyeon but I told her that I will hurt her family if she fights for Tae.

 

In the end, I won! They broke up but unfortunately, Tae still didn't come to me. Tae was so stubborn! I was so irritated. At that time I was really in need of her warmth. After 2 months, News came to me that Tae has another girlfriend! WTF! Is she really going to make me wait?!

 

Taeyeon's new gf was a rich kid named, Gyuri. I confirmed that it was true when I heard moans coming from Tae's room and saw them having . I  was too  furious! I was suppose to be the only one Taeyeon can touch!

 

It was hard thinking of a way to threatened Gyuri but in the end I thought of brilliant plan. I found that her family's business is illegal and so I threatened her that I will exposed everything to the police. At first she hesitated because she said Taeyeon was her first love but in the end she  gave in and broke up with Tae.

 

But Tae was very hard t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter