CHAPTER 11

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Author's POV

"Y-You a-a-again" Taeyeon was stuttering because she was shock to see Jessica.

"Hello! You're so cute!" Jessica pinches Taeyeon's cheeks.


"Are you the transferee?" Taeyeon was rubbing her cheeks because Jessica pinched too hard.


"Yup! Do you think destiny brought me here?" Jessica was smiling but she was just kidding with the destiny part.


"I-i don't know, maybe?!" Taeyeon was dumbfounded and she doesn't what to answer.


"Hey! Chill I was just kidding!" Jessica holds Taeyeon's shoulder to calm her down.


Then suddenly Jessica felt electricity run through her body when she holds Taeyeon. She quickly retreated her hand away from Taeyeon.

("What the hell was that!"- jessica's thoughts)

Taeyeon notices that Jessica was in a deep thought.
"Hey! Are you ok?!" Taeyeon touches Jessica back. Jessica felt the something weird from her stomach with the sudden skinship with Taeyeon.


"Ah no! Nothing! I'm good!" Jessica moves away from Taeyeon decided to not look at her.


("Oh ! What's happening?!"- jessica's thoughts)


Taeyeon was confused with Jessica's behavior but she just ignore Jessica already because the latter wasn't looking at her anymore.


The whole time Jessica was staring at Taeyeon while Taeyeon was busy listening at the teacher's lecture.


("Wahhh! You're so cute Taeyeon!"-jessica's thoughts)

After 3 hours the class was dismissed and it was lunch time. Jessica decided to follow Taeyeon because she doesn't know anybody yet.


"Hey Cutie!" Jessica approaches Taeyeon.
Taeyeon just smiled at her and Jessica's heart beats stop for a while becuase of Taeyeon's smile.

("Oh ! That's smile! You're killing me Taeyeon!"-jessica's thoughts)


"Hi Jessica!"
"Where are you going?" Jessica wants to spend time with Taeyeon so that she can get to know her more better.
"Going for lunch, you?"
"I'll eat lunch too but mind if I join you!" Jessica clings around Taeyeon's arm.
"Y-yeah sure!" Taeyeon suddenly got nervous at how close they are.

They went to the cafeteria together. All eyes are on them when they entered because Jessica was too close to Taeyeon. They look like they're dating.


"Where do you want to sit Cutie?"
"How about we--" Taeyeon was about to answer Jessica when suddenly Jieun approaches her.
"Taeyeon, I thought we're going to have lunch together?" Jieun kind of sounded worried.
"Oh sorry! I forgot."
"Its ok I understand but do you still want to eat lunch with me?!" Jieun was asking for another chance.
Jessica pulls the hem of Taeyeon's shirt to get the latter's attention. Taeyeon looks at Jessica who is giving her a "tell her to get lost face".


"Umm.. Yeah of course but can Jessica join us? because she's new here and she doesn't know anybody yet."
Jieun was disappointed but she didn't show it to Taeyeon.
"Y-yeah sure its ok" Jieun just put on a fake smile for Taeyeon.
"Great! Come on Jessica!" Taeyeon bought it and the 3 of them are now seated on their table with Taeyeon sitting between them.

The whole lunch time, Taeyeon's attention was all on Jessica because Jessica made sure that Jieun won't get any time with Taeyeon.
"Taeyeon what's your fav color?" Jessica keeps on asking Taeyeon about her life.
"Blue"
"Fav food?!"
"Ice cream"
"Fav thing?!"
At first Taeyeon was shy on answering that question because Jessica might laugh at her.
"I-its my dookong" Taeyeon smiled and waited for Jessica's reaction.


("Wahhhhh! She's so cute! She's like a cute baby!"-jessica's thoughts)


"You know what Taeyeon you're so cute!" Jessica can't take it anymore and suddenly holds Taeyeon's hand. It send chills down to Taeyeon's body.


("Wait what was that?! It can't be!"--taeyeon's thoughts)


While Jessica and Taeyeon was smiling at each other, Jieun was uncomfortable because of what she's witnessing.

("Taeyeon-ah you're hurting me again! I hate you Jessica! Who do you think you are?! For stealing my Taeyeon!"--jieun's thoughts)

"Taeyeon-ah I'll go now I nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter