CHAPTER 5

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Jessica's POV

Welcome Home! I'm back Korea!!! I was very happy because my parents finally let me stay here in Korea. When I arrived, I saw someone holding up my name. I walk up to him.


"Annyeong Haseyo! You must be Ms. Jessica Jung!" He bowed at me. Wow I really missed Korea back in the states when they greet you they don't bow but here I feel more like a princess because they bow to me but of course me I don't bow down to everyone.


"Where's my luggages?" I ask politely.


"There are already in your car Ms. Jung." I smiled and he showed outside the airport and then I saw a red bmw convertible.


"Ms. Jung here are the keys to your car. The location of the Choi Mansion is already on the gps so you can just follow its direction."


"Thank you! You may go now."


I hop in my car and start the engine and it sound great. I am really into cars specially fast cars. I followed the direction to my cousin house. But I got caught up with traffic what a bummer! I like cars but I don't like traffic. I turn to my right and I saw a blue ferrari. "Wow nice car!" I saw the person driving the ferrari and its a girl she was talking to someone on her phone. I can only see the side of her face and I think she's cute. When I saw her finished talking to her phone. I wanted to see her face and so I turn on the radio and volume the music up so that she can noticed me. I tried to act like I was really into the music so that I can get her attention. When I felt that someone was staring at me at look at her and saw her staring at me. She quickly looks away maybe she was shy.


"Success! I got her attention! Wow she's really cute and kinda hot!" I told myself.

I just kept on staring at her. I can see her more clearly now because her window is rolled down. She has a milky white skin. She also has blonde hair like me. She is a baby-faced which I find adorable. I think she's around my age.


"Hey Cutie!" I called her to get her attention Then she finally looks at me. I smiled at her and smiled back.


"Hi!" She waved at me. I took of my sun glasses and I smiled at her. I don't know what"s with me why do I keep smiling at her. I hope she doesn't find it weird. I notice that she was checking me out I was happy because she was attracted to me.


"Are you done checking me out?!" I laughed at her because she looks like she's panicking.
"Huh?! What?"
Wah!!!! She's so adorable! What a cute expression! I chuckled at her and smiled.

"You're very cute you know!" She smiled at me and I was blown away. Her smile is just so captivating.
"Thanks! Sorry if I stared at you" How can you be so cute in everything you do.

"Its ok I'm fine with it as long at its you! So what's your name cutie?!" What did I just said that! Am I being cheesy?! She might that I like her but I do kinda attracted to her. She's interesting.

"I'm Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon!" Oh!!! What a cute name for a very very cute girl.

"What a cute name it suits you!" She smiled at me again. She gotta stop smiling like that I might got heat from her hotness.

I noticed that the traffic is gone and there are car waiting at back. We didn't it cause we we're too busy talking.

"I gotta go see you aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter