CHAPTER 3

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Taeyeon's POV

*Lonely by 2ne1- ringtone*

I snapped out of my sad thoughts because my phone was ringing. I reached for my phone in my drawer and answered the call.

"Hello?"
"Taengoo! Where are you?"
"I'm still at home, why?"
"Do you have amnesia? You're late for school!"
"Oh ! I forgot sorry!"
"We'll see you here so go faster!"
"Ok bye Yuri!"
"Bye Taengoo!"

I was totally late and so I took a quick shower. After I got dressed I quickly went outside to go to my car. I was wearing skinny jeans and V-neck baby blue shirt top with a leather jacket. I was also wearing my favorite black converse. I droved to my school as fast as I can so that I won't be late for school but luck wasn't on my side because I was caught up on traffic. "I should  have drive my ducati bike!"

*lonely by 2ne1 - ringtone*

While I'm stuck in the traffic my phone rang, I reached for my phone on the pocket of my leather jacket.

"TAE!" As soon as I answered the phone the person on the other side of the line shouted at me.
"Ah! Ouch!-- Hello? Who's this?"
"Kim Taeyeon! You don't recognize your sister's voice!"
"Oh! Mianhe! Kekeke" I laugh because I realized that it was really my childish older sister calling me.
"Its alright, where are you Taebaby?"
"Hyo unnie I'm already at school! Why did you called?" I lied because she will scold me because I was late for school.
"Oh that's good! I called you because Mom and Dad called and they wants us to have dinner with them next week sunday." Oh what a good news, I already miss my umma and appa.

"Okay I'll come!" I think this is a good thing I want to relax myself for a bit and just forget about her even just for one day I need to get away from her.

"Ok but also you need to bring your Tiffany unnie with you because umma also wants to see her." I suddenly froze when she said her name. I thought I'll be having a special bonding with my family without thinking about her. But what do I expect Tiffany is always spending time with my family ever since I was kid. I practically have known her my whole life because she was my sister's bestfriend.

"Hello?! Taeyeon! Are you still there?! Hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter