CHAPTER 1

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 1

Why am I here? Why is everything white? Is this a dream? Am I dead? I don’t know where am I right now all I know is I’m in this place where I’m trapped and I can’t find anything here. I just kept walking around this place trying to find a way out.

“Taeyeon!”

What’s that?!

“Taeyeon!”

 who said that?! But wait I know that voice

 “ Tiffany! Tiffany! Where are you?!”

“Taeyeon! I’m right here!”

I followed Tiffany’s voice “Tiffany! Where are you?”

“Taeyeon!

 Taeyeon!

Taeyeon! ”

I can hear Tiffany’s voice more clearly now. I kept following her voice and then I saw her. I closely walk closer to her. She was wearing a white dress. It really looks good on her.

“Tiffany? What are we doing here?”

“TaeTae Can I ask you something?” she smiled at me.

“Sure, what is it?”

“Do you love me TaeTae?” she suddenly holds my hand and I was surprised because she doesn’t normally do this to me so this must be really a dream.

“Yes, I do love you Pany-ah” I smiled at her and she gave me an eye-smile.

“Then, don’t ever leave me... Okay!” she look into my eyes deeply. I kinda think that Tiffany is a bit weird right.

“Okay, I won’t”

“Promise?!” she tightly holds my hand.

“Promise” she smiled

“Fany, Why are we here?” I was really getting curious cause’ we are here in the middle of nowhere and she  say things that she normally would not say.“Just follow me TaeTae” She just smiled at me and then suddenly a red door appeared. She walks towards the door and I followed her.

“Pany-ah what’s on the other side of the door?”

“Just stay with me TaeTae and everything will be okay” She opens the door and it was dark inside its totally different. I kinda have this feeling that if I go in there I will be trap inside it. But my heart is telling me to follow Tiffany.  So I went inside and then the door suddenly closed and I was panicking because I feel suffocated in here.

“Tiffany! Where are you?” Everything is dark in here. I wish I didn’t went inside. It’s scary in here. I kinda feel sad.

“TaeTae!” I saw Tiffany now wearing a red dress and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter