CHAPTER 4

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Tiffany's POV
What a good night I had with TaeTae! She's getting better everytime we did it. So I thank you Siwonbaby for being a jerk yesterday if it weren't for you I wouldn't have a great night with TaeTae. After I left Taeyeon's apartment, I went inside my car. I drove away from her apartment and while I was driving I checked my phone if there are any messages or calls from my baby. There are 5 messages and 3 missed calls from him. I was kinda sad because I expected more from him. I read his messages.


To: Tiff-Baby <3
From: Siwon-Baby <3
Baby I'm sorry! Come on let's talk!

 

To: Tiff-Baby <3
From: Siwon-Baby <3
Please answer my call baby! Let's talk! I'm sorry!

 

I smiled at every messages he send me. I felt that he was really sorry. But I was kinda disappointed at the last message he sent.

 

To: Tiff-Baby <3
From: Siwon-Baby <3
Fine! If you won't want to talk to me! I don't care!

What an ! But I love that he's so hot! If he wasn't for that jerk I would not have any time with TaeTae. I'm happy when I'm with her I kinda feel safe. But lately I think she's not happy anymore when is with me. I don't know but she feels kinda off lately. But what's weird is when I woke up she was staring at me lovingly and I stared back at her. And she suddenly blurted out that she loved me. I was kinda happy that I know she's only mine.

I was also happy because I miss waking up and seeing her staring at me. I was suprised that she did it because she stop doing it 3 years ago. I don't want her saying she loved me because I can't never loved her back because I love Siwon. I just want to know that I own her and she can never leave me. I know I kinda sound selfish but I can't afford losing her. She's mine and only mine but I can never be hers.

I admit that there was a time I thought I loved her but no I didn't I was just confused maybe because she was always there comforting me everytime I had a heartbreak or a problem. She always makes me feel loved no matter what happen. Its been six years since I made her mine.

The first time I did it with her wasn't good because she was scared because I threaten her and I took away her innocence. I know I was kinda bad but who cares I was heartbroken that day. I was tempted by her cause she was just so hot. Ever since we were kids I find her extremely cute but I only saw her as a little sister but when she went into highschool I look at her differently she became hot. When we were alone in the house, I lost control and took advantage of her. I felt guilty at first but didn't when I found out she likes me.

I started this whole affair with her. I became obsess with the pleasure she can give me. She is the only who can give me the warmth and pleasure I need and even the guys I dated before couldn't give it to me it was only her who can drive me crazy. So I can never let anyone have her. No one can get what's mine.

While I was driving, I remembered what she did this morning she wants to give me a kiss but I rejected it. I felt bad because I know she was disappointed. I know I don't love her but I do care for her. I decided to go back to give her a kiss before she goes to school.

But then I stopped my car from the corner of the street and I saw her getting out of her apartment building and walking up to her car. She was looking very hot with that outfit of her and I was turn on. She quickly drove away. I was sad because I didn't gave her a kiss before she left. Maybe I'll call her later and we can have fun tonight because she with that look of hers.

*I love you by 2ne1-ringtone*

While I was driving to my house my phone rang and I saw the caller I'd and I smile immediately
"Hello!"
"Hello Tiff-Baby!"
"What do you want Siwon? I'm still mad at you!" I tried to play hard to get to make it more fun to me.
"I'm sorry baby! I'm really am! I love you so much! Sorry for being a jerk!"
"I don't believe you!"
"I'm really sorry please forgive your baby!" He tried to use his aegyo on me but I kinda feel disgusted because he is not good at doing aegyo but TaeTae is. TaeTae is so cute everytime she does it.

"Okay! I forgive you baby! I love you too Siwon-Baby!" I gave up because If I didn't forgave him he won't stop doing his aegyo.

"Baby I miss you so much!"
"I miss you too baby"
"Where are you now?"
"I'm about to go to work"
"Why won't you just come here to my house?! I want to see you baby!"

Awwww! He's being cheesy. I love it when he is like that.
"But baby I have to go to work"
"Me or work!"
He's acting cute now. I also love it when he does that. How can I stay mad at him.
"Silly of course I pick you!"
"Yey! So you'll come now!"
"Arasso Baby! I'll skip work for you!"
Now I'm being cheesy I think cheesiness is a contagious disease.
"That's great! I'll wait for you baby! Come quick so that I can introduce you to my favorite cousin."
"Cousin?!"
"She just arrived today from LA. I think the two of you will be friends because the both of you came from LA."
"Oh really! I'm look forward into meeting her!"
"Okay bye baby I'll wait for you here!"
"Okay baby bye!"

When I arrived home I quickly took a shower and got dressed. While I was fixing myself I called the office to let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter