CHAPTER 2

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Taeyeon's POV
I switched off my alarm and lay down again "Why do I keep dreaming that dream? I'm confused" I turned to my left and I smiled because I saw an angel sleeping beside me. I laid down sideways facing her so I can stare at her beautiful face. I started to caress her cheeks and then I her hair and tuck it behind her ear. She started to stir in her sleep. She slowly open her eyes and I smiled at her. We were looking at each other deeply. It was quiet because nobody dared to speak. We just stared at each other. But then I decided to break the silence.
"Fany-ah I love you" I smiled at her but she didn't.
"I told you Taeyeon I don't like hearing those kinds of silly things from you." She gets up from the bed and I frown from what she said.
"I need to go now. I will be late for work." I just watch her getting dress while I was still sitting up in my bed.

"Yeah I think you should go now. Maybe Siwon-oppa is already looking for you." Then she smiled at me because of what I said.
"Yeah maybe you're right" I do regret what I said but that's what she wants to hear right?! She wants to hear that her boyfriend might be looking for her because he might want to apologize to her for what he did yesterday.

After she got dressed, she suddenly look at me "Aren't you suppose to get ready for school? You should get ready! You'll be late!"
"I'm just waiting for you to leave Tiffany unnie." I smiled at her but she glared at me.
"I told you to never call me unnie when we are alone together! It feels old! Just call me unnie if we're outside!" I just chuckled at her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter