CHAPTER 10

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter  10

Taeyeon's POV


Its already midnight when my band finished playing at the Sone Club. I drove back home and saw that Tiffany already took her car with her.


I just sigh because I remembered what happened at the club. I left her because I was kinda tired of trying to do everything that she wants. I need time to think. Maybe she'll be okay because she has Siwon right. He can comfort her because he is her so-called boyfriend.

I went up to my apartment and saw no sign of Tiffany.
"This is for the best. This is for me." It was heartbreaking seeing her hurt but what can I do. I don't to be unloved forever.


I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialled someone.


"Hello! This is Highside Apartments! How can I help you?" I called the apartment office.


"Hi this is Kim Taeyeon! I am a tenant. I'm at apartment M09 and I would like to change the doorknob and the lock to my door." I decided to change it so that Tiffany won't come her anymore  until I told her to. So that I can think clearly on what I'll do next.


"Ok Ms. Kim we'll do it for you! Do you want code number key or a normal key?"
"I want the code number key." I picked the hightech one so that Tiffany would know that she can't go in my apartment whenever she wants to.


" When do you want to change it?"


" Tom. When I'm at school so that I when I got home its already done. You can just text me the password."


"Ok Ma'am tom. We'll change it."


"And if someone calls that she is asking for my key or password don't give it ok. Especially to Ms. TIffany Hwang but if its my parents and my sister its fine with me." I know Tiffany will contact the office and ask for the password because that's how possessive and selfish she is.


"Don't worry Ma'am we'll follow you orders."


"Ok Thank you!" I put my phone down and sighed. I got ready for bed because I was so tired and I want to get some sleep already.

While I was putting on my pajamas my phone rang, I grab my phone from my bedside table and check who was calling me.
"Who the hell is calling me in hour?! Its already in the middle of the night!"

It was Tiffany. She is calling me right now. I don't know what to do. Should I answer it or not?! But I know if she says something sweet to me my heart will melt so I decided to not answer her call.
The whole night Tiffany kept calling me and texting me. I read her messages.

 

To: TaeTae <3<3<3
From: Fany <3<3<3
TaeTae!!! Please pick up your phone! Answer me!

 

To: TaeTae <3<3<3
From: Fany <3<3<3
I'm sorry TaeTae!!! I need you! Don't leave me! Please don't end us yet!!!

 

To: TaeTae <3<3<3
From: Fany <3<3<3
Please just answer my call!!! Let's talk! I need you TaeTae! I won't stop calling you until you talk to me!

 

Her messages reached more than a hundred and she kept saying the same things but I still ignore her calls and so my phone continued to ring and ring in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep with the noise and so when I couldn't take it anymore I answered it.


"Hello!"
"T-TaeTae i-is t-that y-you?" Tiffany was stuttering because she was crying.
"What do you want Tiffany unnie?!" I became formal and didn't show that I was worried about her.
"P-please TaeTae! Don't call me like that talk to me like we usually do." She cried harder when I called her "unnie".
"Ok Fany-ah what do you want?!" I decided to call her informally so that she would not cry h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter