CHAPTER 6

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Tiffany's POV

"Hello Pany-ah?!"


When I  heard the sweet voice on the other line.I smiled because I know She's mine.


"TaeTae! Let's meet now!" I was excited to see her again.


"What?! I can't I still have classes!" I was a bit disappointed cause normally if I said I want to meet her she immediately comes to me.


"But I need you now! I'm going to your house!"


" *sigh* okay I'll be there right away bye!" I smiled because I know TaeTae can take the stress away.


I went inside the mansion and I told Siwon I need to go.
"What! You promised will do it now!" Siwon got mad because he thought that will have fun but I don't want to have fun with I'm mad at him.


"No! I need to go and there is an emergency at the office and they need me! Besides I'm mad at you! So bye!" I quickly went outside the mansion and hop into my car. So that Siwon won't catch up on me.

I drove quickly to TaeTae's apartment. When I arrived I saw that she's still not here because her car wasn't park in the garage.
"That midget! I thought she said she'll be here right away!"

I went to her apartment and open the door. I have a spare key because I force Taeyeon to give me one so that I can go in here whenever I wanted to.


I put my bag on the couch. I went to her room to have a shower. So that I can relieved some stress. After I showered I put on TaeTae clothes because I feel comfortable whenever I use them even if its short for me.


When I was dressed already, I heard the door open and I saw a petite figure standing by the door and looking at me.
"Hey" she greeted but it wasn't that bright. It was kinda dull.

"Hi TaeTae!!!" I went to her and hug her. When she wasn't hugging back I hug her tightly and she immediately hugged me back.

"Why do you want to meet?!" I pulled away from the hug to see her very cute confused expression.


"Oh yeah! I got stress today! I was so annoyed a while ago because of this brat." I was flustered remembering what happened a while ago. Then she holds my hand and I look at her. She gave me her sweet smile.

"Calm down okay! Come on let's talk about it in the living room." She took me to the living room and made me sit on the couch. She sat down besides me while still holding my hand. I like it whenever she holds my hand I feel safe whenever I'm with her. That's everything will be alright.

"So who's this brat you're talking about?"


"She's Siwon's cousin from LA! She called me a !"


I can feel that I'm starting to boil u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter