CHAPTER 8

BABY DON'T CRY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter  8

 

Author's POV

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon went out of the room. Taeyeon picks up her shoulder bag and slid it to her arm. She picks up her guitars and went outside her apartment.

"You want to ride with me or not?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany when they were already at the building garage.

"Sure!" Tiffany smiled and hooks her arm to Taeyeon as they walk up to Taeyeon's car.

"You go inside the car I'll just put my guitars in the trunk." Taeyeon open the car door for Tiffany.

Taeyeon went to the back of her blue ferrari to open her trunk.

"Oh ! I forgot to bring the gifts to my apartment!" Her trunk was full of gifts from girls and boys who gave her gifts because they were fans of the band. Some gifts are from girls in her school who has a crush on her. She took the gift out and put in on the backseat. Tiffany was curious of course because Taeyeon filled the backseat with gifts. The last gift she took out was from Jieun.

"Oh this was from Jieun! She told me that I would look cooler if I wear this while playing." She puts her guitars in the trunk when it was empty already. She closes the trunk. She opens Jieun's gift and it was a white glove.

"Wow it looks cool! I should thank her tomorrow." She puts it on before she closes the backseat side doors. She went inside her car and saw that Tiffany was glaring at her again.

"What took you so long?! And what are all those on the backseat?!"

"My trunk was full of the gifts and so I put it all on the backseat so that I can put my guitars on the trunk." Taeyeon was starting her car while she was talking. She didn't look at Tiffany because she was afraid that Tiffany was still glaring at her.

"What?! Who gave those all to you?!!" Tiffany pointed at the gifts in the backseat.

"They were just gifts from the fans." Taeyeon was already driving and Tiffany got angrier when she found out that the blonde girl has fans already.

"What fans?! You have fans already! How did that happened?!" Taeyeon still doesn't want to look at the red head girl beside her she just continued driving.

"They are not just my fans! They're fans of my band. They like us playing!" Tiffany was not pleased at all. She was really mad.

 

" Are you sure?! Why do you have this so many gifts if they don't like you?! Are they girls or boys?!" Taeyeon can feel the tension. She knows that Tiffany was mad already even of she's not looking at her.

"Yes I'm sure! I'm not the only one they give gifts! They also give my other members gifts! And they are girls and boys but mostly its girls."

Tiffany fired up when she heard that the gifts are mostly from girls.

"Later I'll burn those gifts!"

"What?! Why?!" Taeyeon was shocked because she was getting angry.

"I don't like girls giving you gifts!" Taeyeon looks at Tiffany with a confused expression.

(Are you jealous Fany?!- Taeyeon thought to herself.)

"What's wrong with that?!"

"I don't know! Its just I don't really like girls giving you gifts!" Taeyeon and Tiffany continued there argument while Taeyeon was driving.

"Are you jealous?!" Tiffany got nervous at what Taeyeon said but she didn't let Taeyeon notice that she was shocked.

(I don't have feelings for her right?! When she was in highschool I never get jealous cause she was not popular although she had many girlfriends. I never got jealous but when she entered college she change. She became hotter and started a band. I just don't want Taeyeon to fall in love with somebody. I know I'm selfish but I really don't wanna lose her.-tiffany's thoughts)

"No! I"m not! Why would I be jealous?! I don't love you right?! I just want to protect what's mine!" Taeyeon was just speechless at what Tiffany said.

(That's what I'm afraid of being yours forever! I really love you but I want to be happy also. I want to experience being loved. Yeah I had a lot of girlfriends in highschool but they all just left me. I only had 2 girlfriends in college but they left me too. They were all my chances to get away fromTiffany but they just gave up on me. -taeyeon's thoughts)

Taeyeon just continued driving and she didn't talk to Tiffany at all. Silence broke when she noticed that Taeyeon was ignoring her.

"TaeTae! Are you mad?" Tiffany wasn't angry anymore and she talks to Taeyeon calmly.

"No I'm not" Taeyeon answered bluntly.

Tiffany hold Taeyeon's arm and rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"TaeTae I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you cause I care about you." Taeyeon's heart softened and she kissed Tiffany's forehead.

(If I care about you means I love you to you then I really care about you Pany-ah!-taeyeon's thoughts)

They already arrived at the club. Taeyeon quickly gets her guitars in the trunk. After that, she opens the door for Tiffany. They both went inside and her band is already playing.

"Oh ! I'm late! Fany you should just sit at the table and watch the show. I'll go to you whenever I have my breaks." Taeyeon smiled at her and Tiffany kissed her cheeks.

"Ok TaeTae goodluck!" Tiffany went to the tables and Taeyeon went to the backstage to put her guitars down. She took her blue electric guitar out of its case. She hungs the strap around her body and gets her white pick.

"Ok let's do this!"

She goes to the side of the stage and waited for the song to finish before she went up.

"Hey Taengoo! You're here!" Yuri notices Taeyeon at the side of the stage. She goes closer to her while she continues to play her guitar.

"Hi Yul! Is that the first song?"

"Yeah! Why are you late? Sunny was getting fustrated."

"Sorry I kinda overslept!" Taeyeon and Yuri talks to each other loudly because of the loud noise. Taeyeon lied because her friends doesn't know about Tiffany too. In fact no one knows there affair.

"By the way you look great Taengoo!"

"Thanks! I could say the same to you!" Yuri was wearing a hot pink mini skirt paired with a  black crop top with a leather jacket. The first song ended and Taeyeon climbs up the stage.

"Taeng! Why are you late?!" Sunny attacks her.

"Ow! Sorry I overslept!" Taeyeon rubs the spot where Sunny has hit her.

"You sing the next 2 songs alone while I'll relax first!"

"Ok no problem!"

Sunny walks away and Taeyeon hooks her guitar to the amplier.

"Hey Yul! What's the next song?"

"Story of us by Taylor Swift!"

"Ok thanks! Now get ready!"

When Taeyeon went to the front stage, the crowd went wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter