>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>------------- RECAP

Recorded Love
this is not a part of the story.. i'll just try to do a recap. because, I know, It has been confusing for the readers, and for me tooo.. hahahah

first I want to say sorry for being so confusingly retarded. hahaha...

hmmmm...

***********************************************************
Setting Recap.

Basically, this story happens only on one night. all other things are story told and flashbacks. It is set in Japan as Jaejoong said in Chapter 5: Uh uh~! our First Meeting?, (We are in Japan, as it is at that time.)

I hope you'll get to decipher the other parts of the story. I don't want to spoil you with more details.
***********************************************************

Character recap..

~~~~~~~~~

you! hmmm... you are my (miyoko's) bestfriend who is going to marry Junsu hyung, in one week.
you received this video from your bestfriend (from me XD) saying she loves your soon to be husband.

you are hurt and decided not to finish the video. you cry and cry until junsu came.

Junsu.

Your soon to be husband. she is Miyoko's (my) childhood love and friend. He said he loved Miyoko (me) too. but that is the thing of the past., He claims never to hurt you.

Jaejoong

He is obviously Junsu's groupmate. he fell for a girl who he said he can not fall into, not only because he promised. you'll find out why soon.

Park Min Rin

She is the one, that Jaejoong loves.
***********************************************************

there I hope it helped.

to my frequent readers. I'm sorry for confusing you. I do not mean to be this stupid. (TT.TT) really... sorry...
I'm not that good using the language. I'm really sorry.