Uh uh~! our First Meeting?

Recorded Love
=(Jaejoong's Point of View)=

"Is she your wife, sir?"
"No" but I wish she is.
"Then, how is she realted to you?"
"I am a friend." I answered.

Friend? Am I really only a friend? Am I? looking at her serene face makes me want to run in her rescue. Yes, I am the Ice prince, but she's my thaw.

I remember it was four years ago. When I first caught a glimpse of that pristine face.

We are in Japan, as it is at that time. We are just building our fame here. It is the time when Dong Bang Shin Ki is starting to be known as Tohoshinki; when people is starting to listen to our song, Us- a korean band trying their best to reach out to the japanese people by singing in the tongue of the masses.

With our newly-found fame, it is hard to keep our private life to ourselves. I could not go somewhere without being followed by eyes- some eyes who adore and some who mocked. I know I sound stubborn, but sometimes, I wish I could be normal and that's what made her special to me. Whenever she's around, I feel like everyone else. She doesn't treat me as a prince, as a celebrity. She makes me feel normal.

It happened on the morning before our concert, which is held at night on the tokyo dome. When we are asked to rest. I sneaked out. I wanted to to go someplace where I can eat at peace. I wore a huge jacket with a hoodie to hide my face and a fake mustache glued to my face.

I was trying to look normal when I saw her atop a tree. She looked funny, a fan, trying to have a glimpse of the members.

And then I noticed her white, slender, long legs, she's wearing a dress?! and she's atop a tree trying to see the other members who are actually looking for me.

For a split second, she looked as if she is going to fall. Oh no! she really is falling!

I don't know what made me do it, but there is an urge in me to catch her. I ran, not thinking of my disguise.

For a moment, she is in my arms. My hood went down, the fake mustache flew.

It was then that I realized that my disguise is gone. I looked around for a place to hide there was none!

Desperately, I put her down. I saw her skirt. I immediately, hide my face inside her skirt which sent her screaming hysterically.

"What are you doing there?!!!!!!" she shouted as if she is talking to somebody far away.

"I am Hero Jaejoong and please, lower you voice, they might notice you. help me escape. please!" I said in a hushed voice.

She did not speak at first. Realizing that she maybe in shock, I spoke again.

" I am Hero Jaejoong!, help me or I will announce later at the concert that you are wearing that polka dot !"

"YOU, ert!"

***********************************************************

Ha!!! ^^ shinjiru~!

hmmm... thanks for the feedback!!

Hisoka, that's so sweet! awww.. i'm going to cry now. somebody appreciated it... ahhhh... thank you!

Jlynne. here's the lighter one. hope you love it!

tvxqfever, thanks for the poster and the background... super love it!!!

thanks everybody!