The First Meeting

Recorded Love
He stared at me in such a way that his pupils dilate as if with sheer amazement.

He went to look at me closer and closer until his eyes was so close to mine and said.

"Are you human?'
I stared in disbelief. In my normal, small, shy voice, I answered. "Yes"
I realized then, that he was holding his breath, he might have been nervous.

With a relieved sigh,He let out a friendly introduction.

"I am Kim Junsu"

I introduced myself. " I am Miyoko"

He held my hand, shaking it vigorously.
This guy must really be vibrant.

It is not a joke; that is how we've met, an awkward incident- a cute, young boy that is not so sure if he is talking to a human or an alien and a girl who is enjoying her newly found freedom.

And that is how we've became friends.

The first trip to the outside world is like living under water and then rushing to the land, pretty and wonderful.

A park with it's trees with it's green rustling leaves; sunlight shining above that leafy ceiling; breeze, the very first breeze that touched the emancipated me;I am with the man I will love in my later life.

That first encounter turned out to be the first of many. We often play, and rest on that park,where we've met.

We often rest than play. Playing is tiring. It is something of a distinction between he and I.
Playing is somethingto be done by a normal child and that is the thing-
I am not NORMAL but he is.....

*PAUSE*

************************************************************

In the next chapter, there will be a change in Point of View, Hope you can follow the story.. thanks