Blackmail?!

Recorded Love
=(still Jaejoong's Point of View)=

"Put on your hoodie." she said as she is starting to calm down.
I realized, I do have a hoodie and I do not have to hide under her skirt.
We both stood up. I looked at her, Her face is so red. She is blushing and so am I.

"Hold my hand" She commanded me.
"You are a fan!" I said stubbornly.
"And so?!" she fired back
"you are a fan and you ask so much of me, to hold your hand? I'm not your boyfriend!"
"I thought you want my help? then pretend like you are my boyfriend!"

Then I saw Changmin passing by, looking at us suspiciously. I saw nothing to hide me from his gaze, I saw nothing except her. I made a quick move to embrace her and turned around.

I felt her body close to mine, Her heartbeats, Her breathing. I quickly held her hand and pulled her to a walking position and moved away from where Changmin is.

She looked so shaken and did not speak so I decided to bring her to my favorite Ice cream shop nearby.

"Eat" I said.
She stared at me, outraged and then she finally said.

"I hate you! first, you actually blackmailed me into helping you and then a second later, you embraced me?! the nerve!"

"You are a fan and you are getting angry at me because I hugged you? Many girls would die for that opportunity!"

She stood up and to my suprise, slapped me in the face.

"I am a fan, but not YOUR fan! you are a ert, a braggard and an opportunist!"

Then I realized that she is starting to attract attention. So, I stood up and kissed her to stop her from continuing.

As I kissed her, She looked so shocked. I whispered to her ear, "sit down, or I'll kiss you again."

She sat down and frown like and offended kid. So cute!

"First, yes, I did blackmail you that I'll tell the audience at the concert that you have a polka dot Pa...."
She blushed. I realized it's too shameful of a man to say .
"How can I tell the crowd that when I do not even know your name? Second, Don't you think it will make a bad name for our band and that audience will think that I am a ert? I embraced you to move away from Changmin. And lastly, I am not a ert for God's sake!"

She looked as if she is starting to calm down. As if afraid that I'll kiss her again, she answered in a hushed voice.

"Sorry for Judging you, for saying you are a braggard and a ert."

Moment of silence. and then she talked again.

"Rin, Park Min Rin. Call me Rin, I am sorry really."

"Now, I know your name! wrong move! I can now announce at the concert that you are wearing that Polka Dot thing!" I laughed.

and she blushed again.