Can I cry?

Recorded Love
=(Your Point of View)=

I paused the playing video.

"!" the remote crashed on the nearby wall, crushed. The same with what happened with my heart- crushed: broken into pieces.

I am crying. I am! It echoes in my ears. "I love you and I love him". Its like a needle pricking my heart. I can't help but to scream. My tear-filled face stared at me in a mirror, as if mocking my broken-ness. I feel deranged, betrayed, played upon.

All these times while I enjoy being at Junsu's arms I am hurting a friend, my best friend?!

Miyoko, why did you have to tell me these? are you trying to make me feel guilty so that I would stop the wedding? Why did you send me this video, one-week before our wedding? Why?

I heard footsteps, somebody's coming. When the door openend, I saw the man we, I and my bestfriend, love- Junsu.

"What's happening?" He gently held my face and wiped away the tears.
"who made you cry?" He asks again. He paused. He acted like he can kill whoever made me cry; my soldier; my knight; my junsu.

I embraced him. I really need a refuge right now. I don't want to hear Miyoko's story anymore. It will hurt me more and it hurts still.

His arms enveloped my tired body; his strong, sculpted arms- my refuge, my sanctuary. He's mine Miyoko, He can never be yours.

Tears starts to fall again, can you make this more painful? What is more painful than being betrayed by the person you trust the most?

I stared at his face- His eyes, his vibrant eyes, those eyelashes; his nose; his lips, those pair of lips everyone dreams to kiss. the moonlight shines at his face. He looked like he is an angel with his silver aura, his halo. In his embracing position, one can see his pose as an angel ready for flight. I fixed my stare at his lips.

As if reading my mind, he lowered down his face. Instinctively, I closed my eyes, waiting for the coming kiss. When our lips touched, the world stopped. He kissed me gently as if assuring me that everything will be fine.

"I want you Junsu"

***********************************************************

sorry if I have to change the story's perspective. This is your point of view. I know it's not in YOU, but please try to read it aloud or in your head, listen as if you are the one telling this part.

everything in enclosed in quotation marks ("") are the voiced part. everything else is said in you head. =)

I know you can understand this part. I really love you guys.

@tvxqfever, I really appreciate your work.. thanks.
@Kashieca&choonsu, Awwww.. thank you for emphatizing with my character. this is your point of view, I hope you can see yourself as this one. a broken friend. XD

I know this story is getting too emotional, I promise lighter chapters next time.