Am I to Blame?

Recorded Love
=(Miyoko's Present Point of View)=

Did she receive the video? I think she should have by this time. How is she feeling? I wonder if she's hurt? I am sorry. I really am.

But now there is no room for regrets.

I hope she will understand soon, my best friend,~~~~~!

I wonder if she realized that in reality, I tried not to hurt her. I wonder if I have not chosen correctly, that I did not choose what is right. Am I to blame that she is hurt?

In love, there is always pain. I guess that is a part of it. Love is a rose, and I guess a rose is a rose because it has thorns- pain. It is always a matter of choice: it has always been.

Who will you choose to hurt?
Who will you choose to love?
Who will you value more?

In my case, I had two options, to hurt myself and the man who loved me, or to hurt you and the man who loved you.I chose to hurt myself. I'd rather die than to see you and Junsu hurting at the same time. I chose to hurt myself. A humble sheep willing to be sacrificed- A HEART TORMENTED IN SILENCE.

Am I to blame?

Now let me tell you my account? Let me prove myself to be guilt-free. I wonder If you are to judge me. If you are, what will be your jury?

Will you discard a childhood promise as a light of a dead star? Do you know what a dead star is? IT is this particular star in the sky that one can see shining. In reality, because the star is so far away, it took millions of years for that star's light reach your eyes and when it finally did reach you, it doesn't exist anymore. It is a dead star. will you think that I still hold on to something that doesn't exist anymore?

Or will you value that promise as a vow, strengthened through time?

Will you think that I am just wrong in telling that it is love, I felt for Junsu? That, I cannot answer, I am not so sure myself.

But as I've said earlier, At this point in time, there is no room for regrets.

***********************************************************

Chapter note:

from now on, when you see this, ~~~~~.

this means insert your name here. I do not want to write a name, because I want my Best friend to be you. XD

by the way, thank you, tvxqfever for the story's tagline. I finally get to use it in this chapter. XD

if you may have noticed by now, my story have short chapters. I'm sorry if it is bothersome by now, but I write thinking about how my readers would react (If there are any) and I do not want to bore you guys, with long chapters. because I hate reading long boring chapters myself.

so please comment on the length, so that I could adjust the length in the succeeding chapters. thank you!!! I appreciate every reader. =)