Two Broken Promises

Recorded Love
AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm sorry for not being able to post for two days. University life surely is toiling. hmmmm...

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... i'm really really bothered if you can follow this part.. I hope you can..

there will be a shift in tense here. or rather, a lot of shifts here. change in Point of View and change in time frame.

please forgive this chapter....

***********************************************************

=(Jaejoong's Present Point of View)=

What have I been talking about? ahhh... how we've met. I've practically made her an accomplice to my stubborness.

The memory of her, blushing, makes me smile and cry at the same time. She's my strength and my weakness. I love her! I know I promised, but!

Tears are now falling. My world, Falling apart. How can I mend this broken heart?

**********************************************************

Four years Before the present
Japan

(Jaejoong's Point of view)

"Jaejoong hyung, where have you been?" Junsu asked eagerly. I abstained from answering. "Yunho hyung!!!!! hyung is finally here"

"Jaejoong" Yunho looked stressed. "where Have you been?"

"Hyung, Really? Yunho hyung has been worried. He even thought of blottering you." Yoochun joined the conversation.

"Hyungs!!!!" Changmin called out loud. "The concert is going to start!!!! better get ready"

I smiled weakly at them and then ruffled. Junsu's hair.

"awww,," he sighed.

(Rin's Point of View)

The concert is going to start. I looked at my seatmate, Monique, a half american, half-filipino exchange student, I met at the university. She Loves Jaejoong. If she knew I've met Jaejoong already, I know she would kill me. I'll think about sharing how i've met his crush. She'll surely want to hear it all... errr... except maybe the Polka dot part.

nonetheless, the concert is going to start. the crowd goes wild as Dong Bang Shin Ki members starts to go onstage. Deafening cheers starts to fill my ears. We are sitting in the front row.

As Junsu walked, the spotlight focused on his face. I wonder if he'll notice me. The deafening cheers, I cannot hear anymore. All I can hear is my own heartbeat. The world slows down as I gaze at my angel. My heart soars into the sky with such scenery.

Then as If I crashed back to earth, Jaejoong entered. Hmmmp! That erted Jaejoong!

He saw me. Oh no! he did! He grinned and uttered something, I cannot hear him, with the loud wailing of the fans, I followed his mouth.

"POLKA DOTS" and he grinned.

Oh My Gosh! Can't he forget it!

(Jaejoong's Point of View)

after the concert, I was gravely laughing. She blushed again. She really is cute!

I decided to call her on my phone.
"Hello, miss polka dots!!!"
"will you stop it?!!" she answered almost angrily. "What is it?"
"I decided to call you. that's all." I said cooly.
"What!?!" she shouted. I chuckled. "you called to annoy me?!"
"okay, maybe not. Can I take you on a date?"
"WHAT!!!! A DATE?! dream on!"
I chuckled again. I don't know what this girl does to me.
"please."

She stopped the call.

I called again. I really do not know what she does to me.

"please?!" I started when she answered.

off.

I dialed again.

"WHAT IS IT?!" She shouted again.
"Please." I answered.
sigh.
"please..... please... please...."
"okay, stop it. I'll go on a date with you. On one condition,"
"sure, anything!"
"PROMISE ME. YOU WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH ME."
that did it. I promised.

**********************************************************

=(Junsu's Present Point of View)=

I stared at the window outside, ~~~~~ is asleep in my arms.

She cried last night for an unknown reason. Whoever made her cry should pay. I will make sure of that. Nobody should hurt my ~~~~~~. I shall protect her.

I shall protect you, a promise I always fail to keep. To ~~~~~, I said I will protect her from any harm; no more tears, yet she cried.

I also promised that to my first love. Miyoko, a frail girl, no~ not a frail girl but a delicate one. She's my first friend, my first fan, my first love. she always looked like she's been filled with melancolia. she always looked so weak.

(FLASHBACK)

"I'm going to be a knight!" I said mightily at her. she giggled, those soft small giggles makes me feel funny.

"But I thought you are going to be a celebrity, and I'll be you number 1 fan?"

"Yes, That too, but for now, I'll be a knight and I shall always save my princess"

"Who is your princess then?"

"You, your highness." I said and knelt down at the base of her wheelchair-her throne.

"will you promise to always be there, My first knight, Junsu?"

"Yes I promise to always be there, to protect you and to marry you someday, so that I'll be your prince."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

But I am a failure when it comes to promises.

I said, I'll always be there, but I left to fulfill my dreams.

I said I'll protect her, but the last time I saw her, She cried because of me.

I said I will marry her, but here I am, Preparing to marry ~~~~~.

I said I'll be HER prince, but I now, I belong to someone else.

But this time, This woman, ~~~~~~. I will never fail her.

**************************************************

@Jlynne,
yeah, hmmm...I admit it now... It's really hard for me to adjust the length, I realized that now. Lol. I'm trying really... no, I mean struggling to make it longer. hmmm... and yeah, sorry for not clearly laying down the plot. Am I to blame? LOL

@Kashieca&Choonsu...
the poster credit should go to tvxqfever,it was made by her! thanks for letting me know, what you think on the story length. I'm really trying my best. so, please forgive my shortcomings. =)

@Artemis,
ahmm.. thanks for the Appreciation!!!!!!!! you do not like junsu, right? *laughs*

@DearIC, I AMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! ahhh... have I told you, I'm a fan of that fic? LOL... I'm glad you tried to read my fic.. TT.TT I love Junsu better, but well, Jaejoong's hug would surely melt any woman's knees!!!

I consider every suggestion, read every feedback, and answer every question. so if you need to ask something, you can just ask away!

August 3, 2010
12:03 pm. philippine time..