The Emancipation

Recorded Love
I remember that day, that fateful day. I went out of that prison alone. Ofcourse, nobody notices. Our house is huge, and who knows where could I be.But who am I fooling? I know, it is more of a "who cares" than a "who knows". Nobody cares if I am present or lost. I went out. I am free.

Outside was life- no gold-plated chairs, no sparkling glossy chandeliers, no perfectly-tamed golden durandas. Nothing is perfect. Outside my seemingly-perfect world, there is life. The scenery is perfect in its imperfections. The first street outside, The small house nearby, I saw them all with delight, with pleasure, and I walked on.

On the park, I saw 5 children, playing. Of Course, they stared at me, the newcomer,with disdain.

I fear that I am too aweful a sight at that time. A girl who can't walk, in her wheelchair, staring at them? I know, it's aweful.

Then, disturbed by the sight of the ugly, frail girl, they walked away, one by one, they are drifting away, tearing my dreams for acquaintance apart.

But then, somebody was left behind. staring at the aweful-looking girl. In those wonderful eyes,I saw amazement.

Who would have thought that, those eyes of that stranger will be the eyes I would want to gaze forever- The eyes of the man I have loved: the only man I will Love.

***********************************************************

Jlynne, thanks for the comment again... I'll post 2 chapters today, hope you enjoy this.