Symphony unexplained...

Recorded Love
Author's note

I tried to write, yet no words flow from my pen. I have to cry.
I tried to pour out everything... alas! I am drained, of life, of something to say.. I have to cry.

For the readers who are reading this fanfic, I apologize. I know, I am a failure, I fail to convey what I would want to. sorry.....

I have to cry..

***********************************************************

=(Rin's Point of View)=

Junsu, If only I could be the wind and fly to where you are, I'd go. As you touch her and feel her warmth, I am here turning cold. The time is near.

=(Junsu's Point of View)=

~~~~~, If only I could be an armor and protect you, coat you, I'll be. As you lay asleep in my arms, I am here awake. This time will be forever.

=(Jaejoong's Point of View)=

Rin, If I could stop the time and rewind back in the days, when we could be, I would. As you rest on that bed, I'll be on guard. This time should stop.

=(Miyoko's Point of View)=

~~~~~, If only could wipe away your tears, so you could forgive me, I hope. As you ponder with pain and hold on, I'll let go. This time, it should happen.

***********************************************************
kaze ni natte sotto tsutsumitai
kimi ga iru sekai ni sugutonde yukitai
aitakutemo aitakutemo
matterukada tada wasurenaide.

=(Miyoko's Point of View)=

Enough of the wishes, if's and hopes. It is the time to be real to accept what the current is and regard the past as the past.

I held to that promise for as long as I can remember. I held to that distant dream of mine. To childhood chivalries and playtime, I stood ground.

**********************************************

Thirteen Years before the present
Korea

(Miyoko's Point of View)

He made it! He did it. He will become a superstar soon, and I have to be there to be his number 1 fan.

I sneaked out again, I will meet him at the park. I am most excited. He surely will tell me everything. how it turned out. He surely is great. I know he can sing very well and I've seen the televised audition. He will be famous soon!

My heartbeat is very much prominent. Am I really this excited? I pushed my wheelchair faster. Something I never did, except when Junsu plays with me. I have to make it.

As I reach my familiar place, I saw him, waiting for me, a frown on his angelic face.

"Junsu! What's wrong? Aren't you happy? You'll be a star soon like you've always dreamt of. You will be singing with Eu...."

I stopped short as he hugged me. I am at the arms of a thirteen-year-old teen, yet, I feel safe. I feel beloved.

"We're moving." He whispered

Moving? We ARE moving. We are not static, portraits or statues. Not unless he means....

"We're moving away from here." he repeated.
"You... Yo..u... are... Lea..v..ving?" I stuttered. I heard no answer. Maybe he nodded, Just maybe.

It feels like forever... this embrace.

(Junsu's Point of View)

She is crying. Oh my God! I made her cry. I do not want to leave. For goodness sake! I want to stay. I don't want to be a star anymore. I simply want to be his knight; a Knight who protects Miyoko. But I had to go.

"Can I still be your number 1 fan?" She bursted out, giggling as if trying to wash away the tears.

I nodded. "Of course, you'll always be that.... the first one to believe."

The wind blows, the sun shines in front of us. It is already sunset. The goes down, echoing my farewells.

She wiped her tears with her arms. I feel so sad to see her crying, crying all because of me.

We fell silent. Neither of us could muster as single word. We exchanged glances from time to time.

She was the one to break the pristine silence.

"What are you doing then? I thought you are leaving!!"
"Not until tomorrow morning."

We hesitated to speak again and fell silent for a moment.

"Did you bring the flute?" I asked.

(Miyoko's Point of View)

"I did."
"will you play for me?" His request as always.

I played.

"Pachelbel's Canon?" He asked with a pout. "That should be played with a piano."

I simply smiled.

I played. I played and used Canon as the vessel of my feelings, as a vent for the unsaid words.

Symphony unexplained, flute or Piano, A song is still the only language the soul speak.

Now, I'll let my soul speak, for tomorrow morning, It'll die.

***********************************************************

Sorry for not updating so frequently. school's really not fine right now. even my social life... =(

@CMAS, hey mark! thanks... I'm really flattered.

August 11, 2010
6:12 pm philippine time