~I Found You IU~

A Nobody That is Somebody…

I AM SO SORRY!! I have not been updating in along time PLEASE FORGIVE ME! This chaper is short too sorry but I am also have two other fanfic I am getting ready for: Khuntoria and Sehun and You

IF YOU CAN COMMENT WHICH FAN FIC YOU WANT OUT FIRST Khuntoria or Sehun and You PLEASE TELL ME :)

~Cutie_Panda~

_____________________________________________________________________________

~I Found You IU~

***Back to present time

(A Member of 2PM POV)

SCHOOL the place where I learn…not really it is where I am a Kingka and learning how to be an idol.

AFTER school 2PM and I go to our studio we rent out and eat, talk, and practice from 3-7 o’clock and finish homework together (Yes 2PM do their homework and try but they sometimes they become jerks SOMETIMES –Author) After we go home and I just watch TV mostly the Music Banks, until 10 o’clock at night. I saw the new solo artist still promoting her song Mia, IU.

I have to admit that IU is really good at sing and she is pretty…. She looks very familiar too, have I meet her before??? I thought

I am thinking too much I am just going to sleep.

          THE next morning 2PM and I are getting ready for our audition. When we got there and started to practice Nichkhun looked out of it like he was thinking about something. Strange he has been like this since the day he got the audition papers.

“Hey Nichkhun! You look troubled what’s wrong?” I asked

“……Ohh…nothing.” He said trying to smile.

“Are you sure?”

“Yah! I’m fine.”

“CHILDREN! My back hurts let’s take break!” Junsu ***cough old man cough*** said.

“Okay whatever.”

          Then I saw Nichkhun leaving I think he was going to the bathroom and I decided to follow him but quietly. I was walking behind him and he did not notice me. Then I saw him hit the wall with his hand.

“I AM SO CONFUSED!” Nichkhun said.

Why are you shouting dude?

“Lee Ji-eun cannot be connected to IU right?!? Or is she IU this is so confusing! Should I tell someone? Wait she could use her dad to stop us from entering the company, I completely forgot he dad was the CEO’s daughter this is CONFUSING!!!” Nichkhun said swing the door open and entering the bathroom.

I was amazed, that is how I know IU looked familiar she is in our class. Nickhun said it her name is Lee Ji-eun. That name doesn’t ring a bell, WAIT the ghost. Well I can use this against her maybe I could use her to help us get in. I headed back in and Junsu yelled “Where were you Wooyoung?!” I did not care much but at least I found you IU.

_____________________________________________________________________________

SORRY! I now cannot update as often as usual with school and sports I barely find time to sleep. This weekend I am planning to write a bunch of chapter to have ready and finish some last editing on my new fanfic. 

Next Chapter: ~Why Must HE Know?~

Release Date: ????? IDK x)

~Cutie_Panda~