~Childhood Friends?~

A Nobody That is Somebody…

OMG IM BACK!! hahahh I know I have not been updating in a long time sorry about that but I can update more since I am on Christmas break. And MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS EVE! Hopefully you enjoy this chapter!

~Cutie_Panda~

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Childhood Friends?~

(A Member of 2PM POV)

          IT was just a normal day with 2PM working for a new dance and songs. Practicing and living our lives to the fullest. But when even I sleep in my dreams I see a little girl that looks to familiar. But I just ignore it.

“Hey are you guys getting ready for the audition in three days?” Wooyoung asked

“Yah! Of course we need to pass this audition.” I said

“I think there is 99.99% that we will succeed.” Wooyoung said with confidence.

We finished up our practice and headed out. Junho and I headed out together since we live right next to each other.

“Junho do you think we can pass the audition?” I asked.

“Of course! Why do you look so gloomy just keep your head high and know that we can pass.”

“Okay of course we can do this.”

We reached our homes and said bye to each other.

          WHEN I got inside I went to my room and took a shower and got cleaned up. Then I went downstairs to eat dinner with my family. Our family dinner is just like any other family’s dinner. We talk about random thing and how our day has been. By the time we all finished up our meal I headed up to my room to watch some TV. When I the TV it was the music banks today.

I really wanted to see who this IU girl is everyone seems to talk about at school. So I decided to watch the music banks with her new song.

I was watching a bunch of other artists before IU. And most of those artists before IU’s performance were a bunch of artists I admire.

By the time IU performed I kept on thinking that I knew her. She looked so familiar she did not go to the same school as me.

Oh she is the girl from my dreams!

After she was done I do admit that IU is really talented. Then I decided to google her name and see if there was anything about her since I might know her.

When I googled her there was nothing about her. It just said her stage name, her debut song, and her entertainment company. There was nothing useful on the page.

I got tired by the time the music banks were over. So I went to sleep and drifted into another dream.

~-~-~

Help me….

Is someone there?

I need help….

Will someone just find me?

Then in my dream I turned around and see the girl who is known as IU.

I wanted to say something to her but I could not.

Then slowly she turned into a little girl that looked so familiar a face I could never forget.

Why aren’t you helping me?

You know me and I know you….

BEEP…

BEEEP…..

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

~-~-~

I wake up and basically threw my alarm clock across the room. And since it was Saturday I did have to go to school but I had to meet up with the boys at 9:30 but since it was 7:00 I had time. I hear my mom call me down for breakfast.

When I went downstairs I saw a photo album I have never seen before on the coffee table. So I opened it and looked at some of the pictures when I was a child and before our family moved to Seoul.

Then I turned the page and saw a picture of Junho and I and some girl in the middle. I just could not remember who that girl was she looked so familiar. I decided to ask my umma and see if she remembered who that girl was.

“Umma, do you remember who this girl is?” I asked while pointing at the picture.

“Ummm…I don’t remember but she was the little girl who lived across the street from us when you where 7 years old……OH WAIT! I remember her now her name is Lee Ji-eun. Ji-eun, Junho, and you were good friends when you were little.”

“What do you mean by ‘were’ good friends? What happened?”

“She moved when she was 8 years old. After living in that neighborhood for 6 years. Her parent told us that her father’s dad had gotten sick and they needed to take care of him. I heard that her grandfather was the owner of XXX Entertainment and Ji-eun’s father took the business. But the thing was they left around the same time that the accident happened.”

“What accident?”

“Oh right, you were too young to remember, but Junho got into an accident trying to protect Ji-eun when you were little. But Junho will not remember this because it was his head that got injured, so you might remember Ji-eun but Junho will not.”

“Oh okay thanks Umma.”

I looked at the picture again and remembered my Ji-eun was the little girl and IU was the girl who is my age.

Wait this does not make sense. But then again umma said that Ji-eun’s father is now the owner of XXX Entertainment. It sort of makes sense.

Then my umma said, “Chansungie! I forgot to tell you but Ji-eun lives in Seoul now too. I still write and talk to her mother. And this letter just came in!......Omo!!! This is great news! Her mother said that Ji-eun has debuted as a singer and goes by the stage name IU. And she has invited us to have dinner whenever. But that is great new Chansungie!” umma exclaimed.

I was just shocked at what I had just heard. Lee Ji-eun my childhood friend is IU. WAIT! There is a Lee Ji-eun that goes to my school is she IU???

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY! So if it was not clear it was Chansung who is slowing find out who IU is. I know I have been gone for awhile T^T hahah but on Christmas I am planning on releasing a new fanfic so look out for that one! Merry Christmas to you all have fun with family and friends! Remember to Subscribe and Comment for some more DORKINESS! <3

Next Chapter: ~The Audition~

Release Date: SOON.....hopefully T^T

~Cutie_Panda~