Not a Chapter! Help Needed

A Nobody That is Somebody…

Hey Guys! I know that I only have one fanfic out right now BUT I have three fanfics I am getting done.

BUT! I need a co-author for two of my fanfics sooo...

HERE IS THE DESCIPTIONS ON THEM:

Vanished

- Khuntoria story

- Fantasy story

This is what the foreword would look like:

Victoria is just a normal girl. Rich, popular, but not a snob and known by all, but hated by some. What happens if she vanished in thin air and on the verge of death………

Nichkhun is a regular boy, he does not do sports or any athletic things, and he focuses on photography, but comes from a poor family so it is hard to get cameras. Hiding his face by with the camera he sees Victoria and falls in love without knowing it.

What happens if they get connected my faith. He can see her unlike everyone else, she kept an eye on him since the first time she saw her but can never admit her feelings. The only question that must be answered is Will he save her on time?

NEXT

S.H.E.L.L.S (Not sure I was keep this title)

- EXO story

- Semi-fantasy story

This is how the foreword would look like:

It is the year 2XXX and life is prosperous on Earth. Technology has advanced greatly, you are able to go anything with a click of a button. If you want to design our own child you can, you can create anything to your desire. Humans have designed and created us. My name is NUMBER 88 I am an android that humans created. We do exactly what humans can do, we cook, clean, work, and look exactly like humans. However we do not have emotions and only follow what our master wants. We are known as S.H.E.L.L.S., we are called S.H.E.L.L.S. because that is what our outer appearance looks like. We are shells with technology in ourselves. My masters are 12 boys who are called EXO and they have abnormal powers. They are abnormal since now a days you are able to buy powers through a machine, but the 12 of them can produce it from their bodies. I was actually with them when they became like this. First there was a plane crash, then everyone almost dying, lastly someone calling us and giving all of us a power and saying to use the power to protect something. It has been nearly a year since the incidence, and the 12 of them practice their skills and powers to protect the “something”. But I do not know what it is, they all seem to know what the something is. Yet I was with them when this had happen, but then again I cannot ask or tell them I know. Since they do not know that I finally remembered what happened nearly a year ago, when my name was not NUMBER 88 it was Kim Soorin and when I was not an android but I was human…

If you are interested on being my co-author just message me or comment on this chapter with the answer for these two simple questions.

1. Which fanfic do you want to be the co-author for? (Please only pick one)

2. Write a small passage that you can come up with from reading the foreword or if you have written a fanfic before just leave a link and I will read the first few chapters. (I only put this so I can see your style of writting.)

There will be two winners one for each story if I cannot decide on one person I might have two co-authors for one story or I will have a co-author for another story. THE DEAD LINE TO ENTER IS JANUARY 3, 2014.The winners will be announced on January 4, 2014. Hopefully you all will try to enter. Being my co-author you get to get to know me wooohooo :) Thanks to anyone who applies for the positions and good luck to all.

~Cutie_Panda~

P.S. Who ever reads this is lucky they get a sneek peek on my next fanfics x)