~His Request~

A Nobody That is Somebody…

~His Request~

(Ji-eun POV)
          I COULD not sleep properly last night! The thought of Wooyoung knowing that I am IU is unbelievable. I am just worried what he will do to me.

Will he tell anyone?

What will happen to me?

What will happen to my future?

 (°□° ┻━┻) SO FRUSTATING!!!!

          The next morning I did my daily routine but slower since I woke up earlier than usual ‘FREAKEN WOOYOUNG’S FAULT’ I still left the house on time. I thought that if I sing my heart out I can forget what had happen the night before. So when I arrived at school I went straight to the music room. I only practiced for about 20 minutes when I was interrupted by Wooyoung.

“Oh look at what we have here Miss IU.” Wooyoung said.

“What do you want Wooyoung?” I said.

“Nothing really other than discussing how you will help me?”

“Well to tell you the truth you all have talent I am not going to lie about that but if you really need me to help you, you need to perform in front of my fa…” I said then I realized that he should not know that my father is the CEO.

“My what? Oh your father I already know that your father is the CEO and owns XXX entertainment.” Wooyoung said.

“Wait! How do you know?”

“I have my secrets.”

“Fine then answer this for me what will I get from this? From me helping you?”

Then he walked toward me and was right in front of my face. Luckily I have been practicing my acting and was able to keep a straight face. He was about an inch from my face and my lips but I just glared at him.

“You can have me.” Wooyoung said.

“Pssst! Hahaha I will never want you.” I said. “Fine you can probably help me with my dancing. Deal?”

“Fine deal.”

I just finished up with the last of my morning practice and Wooyoung left and we just lived the life we had as if we did not know each other. Finally the day finished and I got to do a photo shoot with EXO. It was my first photo shoot ever so I was nervous but since I had my 12 oppas it was easier I was laughing and having fun. We finished the shoot at 1:00 am. I did not have to go to school today wooohooo. When I shoot ended we were all hungry. So I invited them to my house. I texted my mom and dad that we will be over. My dad was fine with it since they did not have a schedule until 2:00 pm. And my mom sent me this (°□°) ┻━┻) NOW I MUST BECOME A CHIEF MASTER AND COOK FOR THESE HUNGRY CHILDREN……Ji-eun can I just call take out :). Then I asked EXO and they said, “As long as it is food.” “CAN WE GET CHICKEN???” Kai asked and we just looked at him, “What” he said. I texted my umma to get chicken.

          WE got to my house and we greeted my parents and went to my room and ate in my practice room. My umma brought the chicken down stairs and a rice cooker, we thanked her and just ate and laughed. Then Sehun-oppa got up and asked were the bathroom was and I pointed to my room on the right. Sehun-oppa took forever in the bathroom I was wondering if he was fine. Then he came out of my room with a large book. I basically froze…it…was…my…YEARBOOK. He was looking through it and I got up and ran at him in 3 seconds and I turn around and see EXO’s face shocked and then they started laughing.

“Ji-eun why are you freaking out?” Kris asked

“I think I know why…I found her yearbook.” Sehun said

“OKAY! Yes I am freaking out because Sehun-oppa found my yearbook. But don’t laugh at school I do not look like how I do now I were nerdy glasses and I put my hair down on my face.” I said

They just look confused so I said, “Sehun-oppa give me my yearbook so I can show you what I mean.”

I open the book and pointed at a picture of myself and they were in shock.

“Your joking right you look so different.” D.O. said.

“Wait right here,” I said and went into my room and got my glasses and a brush. I walked back in and I showed them and they just laugh so did I. We laughed and fell asleep. But by the time I woke up they were gone and they left a note saying they have a schedule and they have to go, and they did not what to wake me up and they said FIGHTING!

 

And then I realized that I need to start to plan out Wooyoung’s request, damn it! Then I went upstairs semi-yelled, “APPA!” (Ji-eun only uses Appa or Umma when she needs to talk seriously with her parents. –Author)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter feels rushed and horrible grammar I am getting a writer's block and I wrote this chapter really quickly. I running out of ideas! So I am going to start posting a new fanfic yaaaah do not worry I am not going to abandon this story!

Next Chapter: ~Childhood Friends?~

Release Date: IDK :)