~Audition~

A Nobody That is Somebody…

Hello. I am sort of back...not really. I am going to try and write but I can't promise anything

I haven't worked on this story in some time so it might be different and my style of writing might be different. 

Also I'm changing the font staring now...the other one is just annoying me now.


(Jieun POV)

"Here everthing you need is in here" I said as I handed Wooyoung a vanila envelope

"You really managed to get us an audition?"

"I have my secrets and ways."

He really doesn't understand what I had to go through to get him is stupid audition. He better please my father or else.

"You now have to keep your part to this agreement." I told him

"Yeah yeah you're secret is safe with me and I'll teach you how to dance once we pass this audition."

"Don't get too cocky, just because you have a private audition doesn't mean anything."

"Oh don't worry we will bring it."

I nodded and walked away.

I set out to get lunch at the near by cafe. I decided to get some work done while I was there. It was 11 o'clock and I had a meeting at the company at 1 o'clock. I got my drink and muffin and found a table. Luckily I had my computer and notebook with me.

"Aigoo, what can I do for two hours?" I thought to myself, "I guess I can do some composing."

I pulled out my headphone and notebook and started to think to myself. "What can my next song be about?" I grabbed my drink and began to think about different themes.

"Argh! I can't think of any" I thought to myself. I started to think really hard about different things, but in the back of my head I kept thinking about the audition. 

"Are you okay?" A stranger said.

I looked up suprised and took my headphones off. 

"I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't hear."

He chuckled and said "Are you okay? You seem so stressed."

I began to feel the blood rush to my face and I knew my cheeks were getting redder. "Ah yes I'm okay hahaha, just trying to work on stuff."

"May I?" As the stranger pointed towards the empty seat across from me."Oh sure go ahead."

"Can I be of any help? What are you doing."

"I'm trying to compose something and I'm not sure what to write about." I said as I grabbed my drink.

"Hmm, what are you drinking?"

"Hot chocolate."

"You could write about that hahaha."

I looked at him with a confused face and said "Maybe hahaha"

"Well Miss I better go, I have a meeting at 1 o'clock. It was nice talking to you."

"Same goes for you, thank you for the help." I said as I waved him goodbye.

"Wow he has a meeting at 1 o'clock like me. WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT?" I looked at my phone and it was 12:50.

I packed all my stuff in my bag and headed out. I was trying to walk as fast as I could without tripping. I managed to get to the company on time and headed up the elevator to go to my dad's office for the meeting. He said something about me doing a CF for something and someone. I wasn't paying much attention to the details.

I got to my dad's office and could hear him talking to someone. *knock knock* "Dad its me Jieon."

"Come in sweetie."

I opened the door and saw my dad at his desk. 

"Hi Father, how are you?"

"I'm doing well, my dad just got better seeing you."

"So what's the plan?"

"I have someone to introduce you too." He said as he gestured behind me, "This is your partner for the CF, Lee Hyunwoo."

I turned around and was in shock, it was the stranger from the cafe.


Hello everyone. Wow it's been a really long time since I updated this story. I cannot update this as much as I want to, but because of many request I've managed to scrape together this chapter. I'm not sure how long it will take me to update this story. But thank you for the support everyone has been giving me even with this old story!