~Why Must HE Know?~

A Nobody That is Somebody…

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!! I managed to finish this chapter last night wooohooo!!

Once again can you guys leave a comment on which fanfic you want out first Khuntoria or SehunxYou fanfics.

Thanks and have fun eating and spending time with your families. <3

~Cutie_Panda~

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Why Must HE Know?~

***Finally the same time period as Chapter 1***

(Ji-eun POV)

          It has been roughly about six months since I have debuted and surprisingly no one has noticed a thing. People around me say, “Oh IU is so pretty” or “IU is really talented.” And I am like “HELLO IU is right in front of you!” but I say that in my head. Even 2PM and SNSD talk about me! Just like at break the jerk Wooyoung said, “You’re right she is really talented and pretty” to the queenkas. I just ignored them and went on with my life.

          AFTER school I went to my locker and got my stuff and headed to practice. Today was a chill day I just sang and learned more music things. As I finished up and decided to practice a little more, I turned around and saw something move and just ignored it. I started to sing and practice my new promotion song. Then I heard some noise outside and I knew who it was from the start but made sure that they thought I did not notice. I walked to the closet and I knew a little secret from when I was little.

5…

…4…

…3…

…2…

…1…

I heard the door open slowly and I started to crawl out of the secret exit. They wanted to scare me but I am going to scare them. I saw though the window that they were all around the closet door and I enter the practice room once again. They opened the door and were confused and I slowly walked behind them.

“Where did she go?!?”

“YAH! I WONDER WHERE I WENT!?!” I sort of shouted at EXO and they got startled.

“YAH! Ji-eun where did you come from?” Chanyeol said.

“Secret hahaha!”

We decided to play around like always and showed them the new song that I have been working on and they tried to help me with my dancing, well Chen and Chanyeol TRIED to help, hahaha Chensing and Yeolsing Machine. I told I had homework to do they insisted to help me. But I told them how will I learn if they made Suho do all my homework, they finally agree and I had to head home. We said goodbye and I headed out. I walked outside of the building and saw someone weird and I just walked faster. Then something pulled my arm.

“Good evening Miss IU.” The stranger said.

“Who are you? What do you want from me?” I said

“How do you not know who I am?” then he went into the light.

IT WAS WOOYOUNG!

I pretended I did not know who he was. “Who are you?”

He released me from his grip and started at me.

“You cannot trick me IU or shall I call you Lee Ji-eun?” Wooyoung said.

I was in shock HOW DOES HE KNOW?!?

“I have a favor to ask of you can you help me? Well you probably know that 2PM and I have been training none stop to prepare for any auditions that are available out there. And if you want me to keep this a secret I need you to help all of us get accepted as trainees.” Wooyoung said.

WHAT! He is trying to threaten me but then I do not want my secret to be out there.

“What happens if I do not help you?”

“Well many things I can tell people who you are start rumors and maybe mess up you career.”

“……Fine I will try to help you.”

“Good.”

Then I was going to leave Wooyoung would not let me. I tried to go around him but it would not work. He grabbed my hand and said, “We are not done talking.”

Then I heard someone yell my name, “JI-EUN!”

I turn to see who it is I saw Suho-oppa yelling. I guess he saw the frantic look in my eyes and he started to run to me.

“Are you okay? Who is this?”

“Umma stop worrying I am fine…umm this is……Wooyoung he goes to school with me.” I said half joking half freaking out.

“Haha well I am sure your dad is worried I will walk you home. Good bye……Wooyoung.” Suho said.

We walked to my house and awkwardly talked.

“Ummm…Suho-oppa can I tell you something but you cannot tell anyone.” I told him with a serious look.

“Sure what is it Ji-eun?”

“That boy I was with he goes to my school and he is a kingka but I haven’t told you guys this but at school I am the student who no one notices and forget I am with them. At school no one knows that I am IU and I think no scratch that Wooyoung knows and I don’t know what to do Suho-oppa!”

“It is fine do not worry just if anything happens just tell me and you secret is safe with me.” Suho-oppa said.

We arrived at my house and I thanked him and went inside.

I entered my room and tried to sleep but that’s to what had happen earlier I just could sleep.

Of all people at school why must he know, Wooyoung the kingka no the Jerk Kingka Wooyoung!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Haha did you enjoy the chapter?? Hopefully I can get a few more chapters done this week!

Next Chapter: ~His Request~

Release Date: IDK! x)

~Cutie_Panda~