Not a Chapter!! Updates and Explanations

A Nobody That is Somebody…

Sorry this is not a chapter x) !

Between school and sport practices I am trying my best to get updates going. So I have decided to update every other day starting November 2013! If i update twice in two days you are lucky (lol exo song) hahaha. This is my first fanfic so please do enjoy, comment if you want something to happen. But please try not to comment how 2PM knows IU or Ji-eun I have already decided on it hahahha, but you can if you want i will see if they are good and alter a few things.

Explanation:

In the past two chapter I notice I put SNSD members in and Suzy with out giving an explanation to them so i will now.

SNSD

They are the queenkas of the school they think they are all that (no fan hate please). SNSD is a nine member group consisting of Kim Taeyeon, Jessica Jung, Sunny, Tiffany, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, and Seohyun. They are like 2PM they all have different talents, and their aim is 2PM.

Suzy

Suzy is a maid at the Lee residents. The Lee's treat her like family, Suzy was left abandoned on the streets when Ji-eun found her. Ji-eun took her to her house and cleaned her up and fed her. Suzy was invited to say to watch and protect Ji-eun and to be a maid. At first Suzy did not talk to anyone except Ji-eun she did not even have a name, all they know was her was 7 years old like Ji-eun. Ji-eun named her Suzy because she would alway smile when she was tending the lilies (Suzy means lily -Author). Suzy has talent too, and she also attend that same school Ji-eun goes too. They are basically sister from two different worlds. 

_________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoy this fan fic! Sorry if this does not make much sense I did not profread it a hundred times like the other ones haha. You guys are lucky I will be updating three days in a row even though this is not a chapter ahhah 

Next Chapter: ~Will I Be Ready~ 
Release Date: November 1, 2013 

*** I will always try to put the title of the next chapter and when it is expected to come out if it is not out on the date I will post something on my wall or blog, probably the wall.

Cutie_Panda