~Annyeonghaseyo IU-imnida~

A Nobody That is Somebody…

~Annyeonghaseyo IU-imnida~

(Ji-eun POV)

(Six Months Ago)

***MC on TV***

“Good morning Korea!”

“Today is cold as usual in December, today is December 2nd 23 more days until Christmas!”

“Have a wonderful day Korea!”

          I WALKED downstairs hearing my parent arguing about something with our entertainment company. I just sat on the bottom of the stairs listening to my parent conversation.

“Honey we cannot just put her into the music entertainment in just three weeks she won’t be ready in time.” My mom said

“She is prepared she has our blood in her she has the talent.” My dad said.

“I know she has talent but let her decide on what she wants, okay.”

“Okay we will let her decide.”

“Let me decide on what I said near the doorway.” I said.

I slightly scared my parents x)

“Oh Ji-eun honey…ummm… your father has something to say to you.” My mom said.

          Then my mother pushed my father towards me like they were trying to avoid me. My father awkwardly walk to me.

“Ji-eun ummm……D-d-d-do y-y-you…”

“DAD! STOP STUDDERING!! JUST SAY IT!” I sort of yelled and glared at him.

“Fine…Ji-eun do you want to debut under our entertainment company?”

“What!?! 0_o”

“Well the girl that was expected to debut in two weeks dropped out on us. Since the media knows that we promised to have a new female solo singer debut soon, they are expecting it to happen. And you know media if they don’t get what they want it will not end well, they will accuse us of lying, but honey if you do not want to do it its fine we will see what we can do.”

“……let me think about it. Ummm……I’ll tell you want I think.” I responded and walked to the basement were my room and studio was located.

When I got into my room I just sat down on the couch deciding.

I was having an argument in my head.

Should I debut? Would the kids in my school notice?

Why would they notice they think am I a ghost.

Do I have the potential?

YES! I’ve been training since I was 10, and when will this opportunity come again?

……………….

THAT is how I decided what I want to do. Once I decided I just went on with my life. I finished homework, trained, and recorded to practice. Then I started to practice my self-composing, and mashing up songs. By the time I finished it was 8:00 pm.

“Ji-eun dinner is ready come up here!” my mother shouted

“I am coming” I responded while writing the last line for my song.

I ran upstairs to go eat, and decided to tell them what I want to do. So I brought up the lyrics and the music sheet that goes with it.

“YUM! It smell delicious mom.”

“Thanks honey go to the table I’m bring the food out now.”

This is one thing I love, even though my family is rich since we own an entertainment company, whenever we can we my mom tries to make dinner and have dinner together. And we even let the servants (I hate using this word but this is the only way it makes sense) eat with us, and let them take a break from cleaning and cooking for an hour or two. Once my mom served the dinner we sat and ate and talked, I love it when the servants (-__- still hate using this word) eat with us. Especially I get to eat with Suzy a maid that is my age (I will explain who Suzy is later –Author) she is basically my sister.

This is when I popped the question

“Umma, Appa,” this is how my parents know I am serious since I’m calling them by the Korean way to say mom and dad.

“Yes, honey?”

“I have been thing from what you were talking about this morning…”

They started waiting for my answer.

“…I’ll do it! I thought I could not let this opportunity go to waste. So when I decided I started composing.” Then I showed them what I had been working one hoping they will like it….