~Will I Be Ready~

A Nobody That is Somebody…

~Will I Be Ready~

I HANDED my parents my music sheets. They heard it and started to hum the notes with the words.

Uridul damajun sajinuel taewo

Hanadul moadum gieoeul jiwo

Giman ireona gaya haneun geol

Neomu jaralgo innuende

Wae nan jujeoango maneunji

 

Ssodajineun bimureun nal hanchi apdomod bogehae

Mora chinuen barameun

Danhan geoleumdo modgagehae

Byeorang ggeute, seoinneun deushi

Nan museowo ddeolgo itjiman

Jageun dusoneul moeun naegidonuen hana bboniya

Dorawa~ ****Credits to IU songs Lost Child (Mia)

“Wow Ji-eun I know that you have been improving but this is really good!” my mom said.

“So this is your answer. I am really thankful for this Ji-eun. Let’s see if I give this to the composers and have them finish the rest but most of the credit will come from you.”

“Thanks mom and dad, now where do I start!”

“Wow, your enthusiastic that’s good. First decide what your stage name is going to be. Second you have to decide if you want to reveal who you real are to the media and if you want to tell your school that your debuting or stay secretive.”

“NO! I can reveal that I am the CEO’s daughter but that is it, I don’t want to tell the kids at school I am going to sing they cannot even see me remember that is why I purposely dress to school ‘well’. I will decide a stage name but I do not what to be revealed you can decide if I need to tell the media if I am your daughter and if you do that change my name so kids at my school don’t suspect a thing.”

“Ok, honey. Third we need to train every day until your debut which is in 21 days every day after school come to the entertainment company and we will decide your manager, stage name, and finish up your song. And lastly, we are going to need you to sing in front of the producers so that they agree with your debut so give it your best that is going to be in a week. So we need to start training soon.”

“Can I train in my studio too, it has everything in it?”

“Of course you can honey, you don’t always have to go to the entertainment company.”

“Okay I understand so dad are you going to work on my schedule.”

(Next Day)

          WALKING to the entertainment company after school, while eating bread aye I love bread haha. While I was walking I felt like someone was watching me so I just ignored it. When I final reached the company, I entered the bathroom to change my image back to how I usually look. Then I went to the front desk and showed them my card with my name and as usual they let me enter.

“Hello, are you Lee Ji-eun?” A stranger asked me.

“Yes I am! May I ask you might be?” I responded as nicely I could.

“Yes of course, I am your manager Sandara Park! It is nice to meet you, you’re the president’s daughter right?”

“I am, but keep that a secret please.”

“Okay. So I have just received a schedule that we need to follow. First lets meet up with your dad.”

          WE were going up the elevator to meet my dad. When we reached the floor we passed the desk in front of his office and I ran up to him.

“DAD! I haven’t seen you all day! How are you? So this is your office. Its changed since I last been here…about 10 years ago.”

“Hi my baby girl! I am fine thanks for asking. How was school?”

I reached in my bag and pulled out four papers.

“I got two A’s on my test and an A on the composing project. And at all the breaks I could get I finished the song I was working on music and all!” I said giving it to my dad.

“Can you preform it right now?”

“SURE!”

I was fine with a small group which was four people. I played my guitar and sang and the end my dad had a big smile on his face and said, “Great job! We will improve little parts but other than that I think you are good to go! Here is your schedule as you can see you’re a booked from now until you debut then you will have even more so manage your time and focus.”

“Okay appa I will be try my best.” I hugged him and left to go finish up introduction for the rest of the company. And read my schedule and almost died ‘Will I really be ready?

_________________________________________________________________________

I AM SOO SORRY! I BROKE MY PROMISE AND POSTED THIS LATE ARGH! hahah! If you did not notice someone saw Ji-eun turn to IU muahahah. Sorry for the late post x)

Next Chapter: ~Who Is She~

Release Date: November 3, 2013

This chapter will be short so I might post two chapter tomorrow!

Cutie_Panda