~Who Is She~

A Nobody That is Somebody…

~Who Is She~

I do not want to reveal which member of 2PM just yet so

(One Member From 2PM POV) 

**This is still the same time period as the last chapter**

“Hyung! Can you go check when the auditions are for XXX Entertainment?”

“Okay, I will go after school.”

As the day was ending I went to my locker and got the stuff I needed and started to head out. As I was walking I saw a girl in our school uniform in front of me.

I think I have seen her before….

So I tried to remember who she was…

OHHHH! I REMEMBER NOW. She is Lee Ji-eun the ‘ghost’ in the class.

Why does everyone see her as a ghost she is really nice and does everything that the class does not want to do. I wonder where she is going.

After a while I notice that every road and turn Ji-eun made I had to go to.

          FINALLY I reached the company and she was entering too. I saw her enter the bathroom and I went to the front desk to see when the audition is. They asked me to wait since an important call was coming. So I sat down and waited.

Then I heard a girl humming come in my directions. She had a beautiful melody as she was humming. Then I turned around and saw the girl.

She is cute…..WAIT! She looks exactly like Lee Ji-eun same height, shape, and hair!

Wait why would she be here it cannot be her. Right?

Then the lady at the front desk called me over and handed me all the documents for the auditions.

“Here you go sir.” The lady at the front desk said

“Thank you.” I responded

“Ummm… may I ask you a questions?” I asked her

“Umm… Y-Yes w-what might it be?”

“That girl right there,” I said while pointing toward Ji-eun, “what is her relation here, and is her name Lee Ji-eun?”

“Well, I do believe that her name is Lee Ji-eun, and she is setting up her debut in two or three weeks. There is something else umm… her name is Lee Ji-eun right?”

“Yes that is her name I go to school with her.”

“OH I remember now Lee Ji-eun is the CEO’s daughter I remember now.”

I was shocked when I heard this Lee Ji-eun is the CEO’s daughter?!?!! I will confront her at school when I can.

“Well thank you for the documents I need to head out now.”

“Have a good day sir.”

As I was walking out and started to head to 2PM training place, I kept thinking how Ji-eun is the CEO’s daughter!

“HEY! What’s wrong?” I heard someone yell.

“Oh it is nothing, Wooyoung. Why are you here?”

“Well everyone thought you were taking forever so they sent me to get you.” Wooyoung said.

“Well how nice of you.” I responded

“We need to go now or Taecyeon and Chansung will eat all the food! Hurry Nickhun!”

_____________________________________________________________________________

If it was not clear Nichkhun was the one who found out first. I put this chapter on time WOOHOO! I hoped you enjoyed!

Next Chapter: ~Debut~

Release Date: November 5, 2013 (It might come out earlier)