~Debut~

A Nobody That is Somebody…

I managed to get this chapter up a day earlier woohoo! I spent quiet a while writing this chapter I hope you enjoy

Cutie_Panda

___________________________________________________________________________

~Debut~

*This chapter will be like a day by day thing…I think that is what it is called ^-^

**Most of the artists from SM Entertainment will be here except SNSD

(Ji-eun POV)

DAY 1 December 3

After going to dad’s office to get all the things needed for the debut, dad told me that I will have my own practice room. Now I feel spoiled…as Sandara and I walked around to get used to the area, I thought, “Wow it’s been a while since I have been here.” Then I heard someone shout my name.

“JI-EUN!”

I turn around and try to remember his name then a few seconds later

“YUNHO-OPPA!”

“Took you long enough hahaha. It has been a while you are all grown up now. What brings you here?”

“Oppa I am going to debut!”

“Really I will cheer you now, I need to go, got work to do, since you’re a trainee now see you around.”

Then Sandara and I head to the practice room. It had everything that I needed, then we finished up the tour and since I know most of the places it was easy to remember. When we were done I said bye to Sandara and headed out.

DAY 2 December 4

It is the first day of REAL training was so TIRING!

  1. They put me one a diet even though I am pretty thin
  2. I had dance training for two and a half hours long
  3. Then guitar practice for two hours
  4. Vocal training for two hours
  5. Working out to get stronger
  6. I CANNOT CHEAT ON THE DIET!!! CEO’S DAUGHTER ARRGH!

They are making me memories the song I wrote but some parts changed and I had to adjust to it. Hopefully I do not died before the debut.

DAY 3 December 5

WORST DAY AT SCHOOL! I fell asleep in class but the good thing was I am a ‘ghost’ no one noticed me WOOHOO! Then school finally ended since my mom is worried about me walking to the company she makes our driver pick me up and I get to sleep for 15 minutes. At least todays training was just vocal and guitar training. We focused on my ranges, I was told that I have a high range I can hit then they had me try to hold the note and try to go higher when I can. I managed to hold a high note for 11 seconds and go higher twice from that note. My trainer told me to showcase that for one of my special talents.

DAY 4-6 December 6-8

***To lazy to write 21 entries and the same thing happens –Author***

TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

SOOOOOOO TIRED!!!!!!!! (°□° ┻━┻)

DAY 7 December 9

Finally the day to show my skills to everyone. My dad told me that the trainee are questioning why I am debuting before them and they have been training for years and I will be training for about a month. So he invited them to come and watch then he said he decide to have everyone that can come and watch go to my ‘showcase’ for the producers 0_o. I decided to stay calm, and changed the subject I told my dad that I decided a stage name, IU. He thought it was good and told me he wanted to tell everyone that I am his daughter but not my real name. An hour before my performance we did a test run and apparently my dad will be the MC ^-^ yaah if I mess up he can cover me! I did my final practice and when to get my hair and makeup done. I had little makeup one and wore a black and white dress with my hair down. 15 minutes before I needed to perform [FATHER HAD THE ‘SHOWCASE’ ON AN ACTUAL STAGE SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE WERE GOING TO WATCH!] I tuned my guitar for the last time and headed out and saw how many people were there. I was really nervous but I knew that I had the talent so I kept my head high. I was finally backstage getting my microphone on. Then I heard my dad start speaking and explaining why everyone is here from producers to composers and idols to trainees. Then he called me out I put my head high and walked out, he said to watch and learn why I am only training for a short period of time. I introduced myself as IU and sat down on the stool and the music started I sang Lost Child (Mia) with all my might. When I was finished my dad came out and started the interview, when he asked me if I had a special talents I said I can play guitar and sing high notes and hold them. Then he asked me to demonstrate it and I did when I was finished I heard “Omos” for the crowd. Then I sang the next song with the guitar. After I was finished I saw my dad smile proudly at me. Then he said that the first song I sang was written by me and that I was his daughter. And I heard people exclaim, “Really!?!” After that was over the producers approved of me and I left to go home and sleep.

DAY 8-17 December 10-19

TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

SOOOOOOO TIRED!!!!!!!! (°□° ┻━┻)

SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL

Got called into the principal’s office and they asked me why my grades were dropping and scheduled a meeting with my parents the next day. (°□° ┻━┻)

TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN

WANTING TO:

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

DAY 18 December 20

Had a meeting with the principal, and my dad and mom explained the reason why and promised that I will get back on track. They also requested that I will miss school occasionally and to keep it a secret that I will be a singer, the principal understood and the meeting was over and as we were walking out my parents told me to rest today and they dropped me home. Three more days until I debut.

DAY 19-20 December 21-22

Polishing the lasts parts of the performance and other things getting hyped! And I was given 5 hours off so happy so I decided to hang out with some friends. (Ji-eun made friends with all the artists that is in the entertainment company, they treat her like their little sister or daughter) I stopped by EXO’s practice room and hanged out there for a while we laughed and played around and just had fun, then there was a knock on the door we thought we were in trouble for not really practicing so Kris, Chanyeol, and Sehun had me hide behind them just on time.

“Where is Ji-eun?” someone said

“We don’t know.” Suho said pretending he did not know.

Then they walking in and ran around Kris, Chanyeol, and Sehun and grabbed me I started laughing and everyone did to. I shouted, “Victoria-unnie put me down!” then all f(x) came after me.

“Ji-eun you’re so adorable we had to find you and tell you we are cheering you on for your debut.” Victoria-unnie said.

“Ji-eun you should perform now.” Amber-unnie said.

“Umm… I do not have my guitar.” I said to get out of it.

“You can borrow mine.” Chanyeol said and I glared at him, “What?”

“Fine, but remember you can only call me my real name here, when we are outside you have to call me IU remember, I trust you guys to make sure my real name is not revealed.” I said and they all nodded and I started singing.

When it became late we all headed out they went to the dorms and I went home. My debut is tomorrow I know I am ready.

DAY 21 December 23

Today is the day! I got up late because my mom said I needed to sleep more. I headed out to the company and did my final practice and started to get ready and head out with my dad and Sandara-unnie to the broadcast station. I knew I was ready I was there at 2:00PM and I had a test performance at 2:45PM and the real broadcast was at 8:00PM so I had free time. I went to EXO’s (Wolf and Growl promotion time) dressing room and when I went in I was being suffocated by them all. I spend about two hours there and I left and headed to f(x)’s (Rum Pum Pum Pum promotion time) dressing room and Victoria-unnie did not let go of me, and I was there for two hours and I head back to my dressing room. The last two hours passed by quickly and I got my face ready and got dressed. When it was my time I headed out and the spot light was on me and my heart was beating loud and fast. Then I heard the song start, and I sang with all my might (Suggested to listen to IU’s song Mia if you want –Author)

Uridul damajun sajinuel taewo

Hanadul moadum gieoeul jiwo

Giman ireona gaya haneun geol

Neomu jaralgo innuende

Wae nan jujeoango maneunji

 

Ssodajineun bimureun nal hanchi apdomod bogehae

Mora chinuen barameun

Danhan geoleumdo modgagehae

Byeorang ggeute, seoinneun deushi

Nan museowo ddeolgo itjiman

Jageun dusoneul moeun naegidonuen hana bboniya

Dorawa~

 

Ijenuen nunmulgo naojianha

Umeogil himmajo

Eobnuen geoddata

Uri ibyeori ggumi aneungeol

Namu jarago innuende wae nan ggae eonagir binuenji

 

Ssodajineun bimureun

Nal hanchi apdomod bogehae

Mora chineun barameun

Dan han georeumdo modgagehae

Pyeorang ggeute seoineun deushi

Nan musawo ddeolgo itjiman

Jageun dusoneul moeun naegidoneun hana bboniya

 

Apeun naega semdo gipeun sangchideuldo

Nappeun nalmiwohaneunde

Sajineul taego gieogeur jiwodo

Nal ijuersu eombnawa

 

Ssodajineun bimureun nal hanchi apdomod bogehae

Mora chinuen barameun

Danhan geoleumdo modgagehae

Byeorang ggeute, seoinneun deushi

Nan museowo ddeolgo itjiman

Jageun dusoneul moeun naegidonuen hana bboniya

Dorawa~

 

Dorawa

Dorawa **Credits to IU Song Mia

 

It was a success after the show was over all my friends came to me and congratulated me for the success. Dad throw an after party at our house and most of the idols have never been there so I gave them a tour and took them to my room in the basement. At first they thought it was weird I lived in the basement but when they saw it they were amazed. I told them they can come her any time they want and practice, but to text me a few hours before so I can tell dad. We had so much fun eating, laughing, and just being crazy we all fell asleep on the floor of my room and studio, and dad did not even care he was happy I was making friends. I fell asleep smiling at that moment I know I was born to be on the stage and nothing will stop me……

 

 

 

Until he came into my life and used my secret to threaten me to help him and his friends become a star……

_________________________________________________________________________

This chapter took SO LONG TO WRITE! hahha I hope you enjoy the chapter x)

Next Chapter: ~I Found You IU~

Release Date: November 6, 2013

Cutie_Panda