You Made Me Lose

Behind Closed Doors (HIATUS)

GD POV

I went to play soccor with Taeyang, TOP, Daesung, Seungri, Key, Jonghyung, Taemin, and Minho. Onew was out-eating chicken-so expectable. It was us (big bang) vs. them (SHINee). You probably wouldn't guess who would win. We both have bad and good on both the teams.

1. Key and Jonghyung. Both gay, and together. They always get distracted so easily. If they see a squirral, they will start freaking out. -_-

2. Daesung and Seungri. Both the maknaes of our team. Jokesters. Good friends with Key and Jonghyung. But right now, they are making fun of them always getting distracted. They are so stupid. Making fun of people just like them, meaning they're making fun of themselves! again-_-

3. TOP just stands there. He doesn't even know the rules of soccer and once scored a goal on OUR goal that the other team was supposed to kick the ball into, but instead TOP just kicks it and gets them a point.

Now the good list. 

Taemin can be good, but he just uses his aegyo to get what he wants, but he does play serious. Just like Taeyang. Taeyang is serious about this too but he ALWAYS falls for Taemins aegyo. Babo! 

Minho is the best player from their team. He knows everything there is to know about soccer. He is AMAZING at soccer and VERY competitive. But so am I!

The point was 5-5. A tie. From the corner of my eye I saw Junhyung and Hanuel.

Holding hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT THE FUUUUUUU------------------------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay now, officially i am not helping her out. She's useless! Even more stupid than Taeyang! Why is she TRYING to blow her cover. Then I suddenly get interupted from my thoughts.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!" Minho says like the announcer in the Mexican soccer game. 

 

Wait what??

I look towards Minho who has his arm raised up in the air as his friends cover him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OFFICIALLY PISSED OFF AT YOU Hanuel!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU MADE ME LOSE!