Lies

Behind Closed Doors (HIATUS)

Junhyung POV

The boys and I decided to go to the club. We took a couple drinks after we won our dance battle. Typical. That's okay though, it's been our what? 30th win. So I treated the boys. I don't exactly remember what went down, I mean I was drunk. But I saw this amazing girl. She was fine though. I slipped up next to her and used my technique. I eventually got her in bed though. And she was amazing. And that's the last thing I remeber. I woke up in my bed this morning and went out of my dorm to the dance room. I was hung over ofcource. My head was pounding so I sat down. Then I saw the boys come in.

"Your up," Yoseob said.

"Finally," Dongwoon added.

"Thanks for the good morning!" I sarcastically said, "So what happened last night,"

Hanuel POV

I was really worried for Junhyung. I hadn't seen him all night. I tried calling him, a lot, but he never picked up. I ran to his dorm but he wasn't in his bed. So I ran to his dance room. I looked through the door window. Phew! He was there with the rest of the gang. I opened the door slightly before I heard him say.

"So what happened last night?" I stopped I want to know too. He might not tell me. Anyways he doesn't remember so I'll just hear what they say.

"What parts do you remember?" Gi Kwang asked.

"Club. Partying. Dance. The hot chick I got into bed with," he smirked. 

"You got her?" Hyunseung asked.

"Yeah, I'm Junhyung," he was proud of himself.

I ran my body against the wall. Did I just hear that right? H-he got in bed with another girl? I ran to my dorm room, locked the door, and laid on my bed crying. I calmed down after a while though. This is just a dream right?

GD POV

"HANUEL!!! IVE BEEN KNOCKING ON THE DOOR FOR ABOT 10239023949583 TIMES NOW! COME YOU OPEN THE DOOR?!!!" I said for the 10239023949580th time. I sighed. 

"Does anyone have a bobby pin?" I asked to the passing people. All shook their heads.

"Uhh this is my girlfriends, but yeah" one handed it to me. 

"Well it's going to be broked okay?" 

"Wai---" before he could continue, I put the bobby pin in the keyhole. The guy sighed and left. I kept trying to open the door. ASA! OPEN! Hanuel, how do you always find ways to piss me off? I walked into the dorm room. Now she's on my bed. Greeeaaaaatttttt (cough sarcasm cough) 

"Hanuel, get off my bed," I said as I walked to face her. Her eyes were closed but swollen. Around her eye area was pink. She's been crying. I lifter her bridal style and carried her to her own bed. 

"You're lucky you were crying or I would of kicked you off my bed and made you face plant your fall," I mumbled. Why am I so soft now? Usually if someone locks me out, I would break the door on my 10th knock. But that didn't happen. Don't tell me....


Ohhh mianhaeee! I haven't updated this story in quite a while! I'm really sorry, I've just been really lazy, I'm sorry. Really. Forgive me please?

SungminShrug.gif

With thse cute GD gifs, will you forgive me? 

tumblr_m257pyKDqV1rphpgmo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_lz6us3pYLg1qe1x31o1_250.gif

Sorry that it was short too :3 BUT COMMENTS MIGHT MAKE IT LONGER!