Confession

Behind Closed Doors (HIATUS)

Hanuel POV

I guess it's just a one-sided love :/

Next Day

I was on the computer and was watching SNSD's music video for their new song Bad Girl, I started reading throught the comments and say the second top comment and it said the world was going to end, (it really did happen today, Thank you random comment! I had writers block so thank you comment for helping me :). Pshhhhawwww! Like that will ever happen! As I finished reading it, I saw a link and started coping and pasting it without knowing it. ( http://rumorcontrol.info/ -its scary!) 

BREAKING NEWS- NASA HAS CONFIRMED , THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END

the title said. OMO! If they mentioned a name like NASA it MUST be real! They can't just use a huge name like that in a false story so this HAD to be real. OMOMOMOMOMO!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO IN THE NEXT YEAR! OMOMO--- wait that's right DANCEE! but I still need to do so many things! I AM FREAKING OUT HERE! So many things to do like sky diving, bungee jumping, telling Junhyung that I like him-- wait, did I just say that? Well, it is more likely that I could do that instead of sky diving or bungee jumping. I mean... I could try it? NO! What if the world doesn't end? But... they mentioned NASA! GAHHH! What am I going to do

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well days have past and you probably don't know where I am. I'm right in front of Junhyung about to... ahem... confess. I have my note in my hand, and it says what I feel. I hope he likes it, if he doesn't Im going to rip his head off -_-, jkjkjkjk! Hee heee maybe not.... Well anyways....

GD POV

I was walking down the hall and was about to make a left turn when I heard Hanuel voice say.

"Junhyung oppa," WHAT IS SHE DOING?! BLOWING HER COVER?!!! "I like you,"... I have nothing to say. I didn't know why but my heart felt... hurt. I sneak my head my the wall making sure my head isn't to be seen. I look at her, her head was bowed down, looking at the floor as her hands were parelal to each other holding a peice of paper. Is she blowing her cover?! That's the ONLY reason I care. Because I promised her.. well me that I will help her stay covered.

"Oh... uhhh, Hanuel, uhhh. I don't know what to say," Junhyung said. Well yeah! She's undercover as a boy, you must think shes gay. "But I need to say something, I like you too," ........ What?! Junhyung is gay?!  Or he knows she's a girl, but how?

"Are you serious?" He head rises up slowly.

"Yup" he smiled.

"REALLY?!" she hugged him.

"Yeah I have liked you! Babo, you didn't even notice," he said.

"I just thought that... well you were my brothers best friend. I thought you were talking to me to be better friends with my brother.," is that how they know each other?

"Babo," the only word that Junhyung says.

"Oppa, what do we do now?" she asks.

"Well I guess we're boyfriend and girlfriend!"

She smiled. But the smile soon faded. "But we're at a only boys school. People will be suspicious,"

"Well we'll just have to make it work!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I went back to my room and felt like laying in my bed and I did. I felt, sick. I don't know why. I layed down with my shoes still on and the blankets on top of my body. I faced the other direction of the door, her bed. Soon enough she was here.

"G-Dragon! I am so happy," she joyfully said.

"Great," I mumbled loud enough so she could hear me. I brought the blanket on top of my head. I was mad at her, but I don't know why.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Xxxx HEYOOO!(: Well sorry I haven't been on, not that anyone cares. But my computer broke :/ and it's still not fixed. Right now Im secretly on my older sisters computer!! Keke(: