I Guess It's Just A One-Sided Love

Behind Closed Doors (HIATUS)

GD POV

I walked down the hall, happy for 2 things. 1. I AM AMAZING AT EXCUSES! 2. I found out she was a girl. Well 2 is only because I accomplished my goal. So what do I do now? Make her life hell? Hmmm sounds like a good idea. JUST KIDDING! Hey I'm not that mean! You think I would make a girls' life a living hell? NO! Well maybe if she was really annoying and hummiliate me, but Hanuel hasn't done that yet so I won't. So what do I do now? I mean she's been a good friend to me so far. Should I? Hmmm no, wait maybe. GAHHHH! WHY AM I SO CONFUSED!!!??? Well, I guess I could, she looks like she really loves dancing, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I WILL HELP HER COVER UP! OKAY?!

Hanuel POV

Okay so, today I decided to go talk to Junhyung oppa. He already knows I'm a girl so, he's the only one I can act real around. So I went to his studio and he wasn't there. I didn't have his number so I just waited. And waited. And waited. For about maybe 30 minutes. So I just started wandering around his dance studio. His studio was bigger than ours. And better. I had to admit. As I kept wandering, I saw some cds so I looked at them. Then I rolled my eyes around and saw a boombox. It wouldn't hurt to dance would it? NOOOOO!! So I started to dance.

Junhyung POV

Gah, Yoseob is always getting into trouble with people's money bribes so he can buy some food for himself. This time he told some people that we would dance for them at the club. Well one thing is that, we have Dongwoon in our group. And we are going to a club. And Dongwoon would be a minor. STUPID YOSEOB! I was on my way to our dance studio with everyone from our group, (BEAST) when I saw someone dancing in our studio.

"Junhyung, who's that?" Yoseob asked with a lollipop in his mouth.

"I don't know, how am I supposed to know?" I answered with a question.

"Well let's go inside and see!!" Yoseob jumped up and down.

"Okay," I opened the door to see Hanuel.

"Hey, nice moves," I said.

Hanuel POV

I was dancing till some one said, "Hey, nice moves," It scared the shiz out of me so I fell on the side of my head. Junhyung rushed to me and asked where it hurt. Aww he's so nice. I didn't know but I guess I was staring into his eyes and forgot everything.

"Hanuel? Hanuel?" A voice said. I snapped out of it and saw Junhyung's arm waving in front of me.

"Sorry," I said. Yes, I like Junhyung. But he's my brother's friend. I CAN'T like my brother's friend. I CAN'T! It's just wierd!

"It's okay, so where does it hurt?" his voice said again. I guess it's just a one-sided love. :/

Junhyung POV

BAM! (or THUD! If you like that better), Hanuel hit her head on the floor. Was my voice really that scary?? I ran to her to make sure she was alright. She was so cute rubbing her little head! Yup, I said she was cute, not because she's my best friend's sister, but because I like her. Yup you heard right. I like her. But she doesn't seem to like me. I guess it's just a one-sided love. :/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Xxxx

Hey guysss! So I haven't updated in a while because my computer broke. :/ and now Im using a new computer! YAYYY!! No not really, but anyways  this is my sisters NEW computer. So I can only use it when she's gone. So yeah. And I realized I use the word so a lot. :/ Im gonna try to stop RIGHT NOW! Hope you are still enjoying my story. And please comment(: The comments are what motivates me. If I don't have comments I feel like im just going to stop writing this story. :/ SO COMMENT!!

Gahhh! I used So AGAIN! NOOOO!