Finally Here

Behind Closed Doors (HIATUS)

"Ahhhh" I sigh. So tired. After the flight from Busan to Seoul. I'm in front of a a handsome man waving to me. He has dark brown eyes, black hair, tan skin, and a pretty face. I'm standing at the gate which is about 20 feet away from him. He is standing in front of the Shinhwa Dance Acadamy For Boys. This seems like a totally normal story, except for the part where I am dressed like a boy and am using my brothers identity. My dream is to become a world famous b-girl. Haha silly dream for someone who has never got lessons. I did it because this is THE best dance acadamy in Korea, it is known worldwide! I came in hopes that my dreams come true.

"Anyounghasaeyo!" the boy in front of the school interrupted my thoughts. The sun shone on the good looking fellow and let me see he details of his face. His small eyes showed when he smiled. His small Mohawk was upright. 

"Anyounghasaeyo!" I waved back as I walked up to him.

"My name is Dong Youngbae!" he introduced himself. "Just call me Taeyang though!" he bowed at a perfect 90 degree angle. 

"I-I'm Park Hanuel,"

"Nice to meet you!" He smiled and held out his hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you too!" I shake his hand. "Soo, why are you the only one i see?"

" Ohh, sorry I forgot about that! I'm here to show you around!" he enthusiastically said. 

"Here's the principals office," he pointed to a door that stood by a white wall. He took me inside. "Mrs.Park, here's our new student," he pushed me a little to the principal. I had to take one glimpse at her and a question filled my head. Why is the principal a she and not a he when this is an all boys school? 

"Anyounghasaeyo," I bowed just as Youngba- I mean Taeyang did earlier.

"Ahhh, the new student. My name is Mrs.Park. Nice to meet you. I heard you were good. Please show me your moves later on." she said. She didn't look like the type to b-boy, or dance whatsoever. She was wearing this:  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/bbon-j-nordic-print-v-neck-dress-ivory-one-size/info.html/pid.1024626453

It was weird to see this women dressed up for a dancing acadamy which is strictly for men. 

"May I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Well you just used up your question!" she laughed. " I'm kidding, go ahead!"

"Why is this place just a boy school when the principal is a girl?"

"I have never been asked that before," I was shocked. NOBODY ASKED THAT?! HOWW! "But the president who started this school was a boy.That boy grew up and married. His wife had kids and his kids grew up. Well there were only two. One was a boy. That little boy died 6 months after he was born due to a heart condition. Now it's been years. The boy who started this school, died. That boy is my dad." she explained. 

This was very confusing, let me get this straight:

Her dad first started this school and was the principal for a lonnngg time. He got a wife-his wife had 2 kids. One died. The other was her. Ohhhhh! So she took over the family business? Yupp I think so! You're so smart Park Haneul! I asked her some more questions about the school, me, her, etc. and we left. Taeyang took me to see the whole campus. The last place was the dance studio. He opened the door to the dance practice room and I saw four other boys.

"What took you so long?" A cute boy with medium brown hair said.

"Hanuel this is my dance crew," Taeyang said.

"You mean my dance crew," A boy with blonde hair said, not to be confuzed with the boy who had bleched hair (Authors note: Blonde= GD. Bleach-TOP).

He stood up and walked by Taeyang. He laughed. "You're kind of short," WHAT?! WHY WAS HE CALLING ME SHO--- "And kind of pretty, like a girl," he moved some hair out of my face which was SUPPOSED TO BE THERE! STOP TOUCHING MY HAI---- Wait what?! Did he find out?!!!

"I get it from my dad," crappp! I thought. " He's really feminine looking," NICEEEE COVER UP HANUEL! I thought to myself

"Ohh," he said.

"Anywayyyss!" taeyang was trying to get my attention off of the guy in front of me. "Let me introduce you," He walked towards the guy with bleached hair. "This is TOP hyung,"

"Yo," TOP raised a peace sign in a cool way. He looked like someone who never smiled.

"This is Daesung," Taeyang pointed to the guy with a cute eye smile. Nawwww! SO adorable!

"This is Seungri," the boy who looked just like a panda waved.

"And last but not least this is Jiyoung, call him G-Dragon though. He's our leader." he pointed to the guy with the blonde hair WHO CALLED ME SHORTT! Buttface!

It started gettting dark as they were showing me their moves and some moves I didn't know, Taeyang taught me. DAMMMMNNN! He was good. His moves were sooo....smooth!

After drinking that much water on the airplane, my bladder is telling me i need to pee. Seeing that this is an all boys school, I HAD to go the mend batheoom. As soon as I got in, I saw a guy peeing. I went to the stalls and started peeing.

"Yah! You know those stalls are for pooping right?" The earlier man said. 

"Ummm, yeah, I am going to poop," I said.

"Mkay," I heard the door close. I think he left. Good! So i was done and went to wash my hands when I saw him again.

"You didn't poop, all I heard was pee," he said.

"What are you doing stalking people in the bathroom?" Why was he listening!

"Because, I know about you," he sai--- WAIT WHAT?! Keep cool, keep cool I kept repeating.

"Know what?" I replied cooly.

"You're a girl,"