My Excuses Are Goooooddd!

Behind Closed Doors (HIATUS)

"Hey GD I he---, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she yelled.

"Umm," I thought and thought. OH! My excuse! See, look how smart I am!,"I just needed to borrow some money!" I was proud of myself.

"Oh," she said, "What for?"

Oh crapp! I did NOT see that coming. "Umm my  sister's birthday is coming up, and I wanted to buy something for her, I just didn't have enough money," Haha! I AM SO SMART! I was proud of myself. AGAIN!

"Oh," she said again, she took the wallet, "How much do you need?" 

Huh? What? IS SHE JUST GONNA GIVE ME THE MONEY?!! Stay calm gd, stay calm. "Umm actually I don't know how much you have, can I count it for you?" I asked. CHA-CHING! I AM SOO SMART! Wait no, I shouldn't say that, every time I say that, she always makes me think of more ideas.

"It's okay I can count," she took out the money and her finger and flipped through the money. OHHH I HAD A GOOD IDEA NOWW!

"Ohhh, nice wallet you have there. Can I see it?" I asked.

She looked at me suspiciously and then fave me her wallet. "Here," she handed it to me.

Wow, that was fast. I looked into her wallet and saw her Driver's lisence in the clear slot of the card holder. I looked for . Haha! I KNOW! THAT SOUNDS WRONG!!!! KeKe! But anyways I looked at (I can never get over that), and saw the letter F. She IS a girl. Then I turned to her and saw her eying me suspiciously. Ohhh, " Where did you get this wallet?" I asked. SUCH A GOOD COVER UP!!! 

"Umm my dad gave it to me," she said.

"Oh, well I like it,"

"Thanks? Well how much do you need?"

Oh yeah, my sister's birthday, "Sorry I thought it was July, I just realized it was January," (idk if her birthday is in July)

"Well umm how you can tell is IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!" I guess my excuse didn't work. 

"Keke," I laughed trying to look cute, she didn't buy it. She sighed.

"Well since you are sick lay down, get some rest, let me check your temperature," she said. Huh? I'm sick? Since when?

Hanuel POV

GD is REALLY acting weird today. He was about to STEAL my money. Heres my FLASHBACK!

"Hey GD I he---" I was about to say I heard you were sick, but I stopped, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled.

"Ummm, I just needed to borrow money," and you do it by STEALING?!

"Oh, what for?" I was suspicious so I decided to investagate him. He told me it was for his sister. AWW he'sso nice! Then he told me I had a nice wallet as I started counting my cash?? Thanks? And asked me if he could look at it. So I gave it to him, I mean what's gonna go wrong? I just didn't want him to have my wallet in his hands with the money in it. HE MIGHT STEAL IT! Then he told me that he didn't need it anymore because he mistook January for July. Umm GD there is a MAJOR difference in these two months. For example IT'S SNOWING!! In July it doesn't snow!

GD POV

I walked down the hall, happy for 2 things. 1. I AM AMAZING AT EXCUSES! 2. I found out she was a girl. Well 2 is only because I accomplished my goal. So what do I do now? Make her life hell? Hmmm sounds like a good idea.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Xxxx

DAN DAN DAN!-supposed to be scary music.

Well anyways, this is the first time I've updated on the same day. Thanks to my best friend @DancingFreak . Go check her out! If you love boyfriend you will LOVE her stores Haha, she's a complete Girlfriend. I feel like im an advertisement. DANCINGFREAK YOU BETTER ADVERTISE FOR ME! Jkjk. She's my best friend in real life too. But I can't say her name. 

Oh just wondering, How do you do a poll? Idk how to! I NEED to make one. KYAHH I learned how to make a poll in LESS THAN 30 MINUTES! I FEEL LIKE GD! IM SOOO SMART!! KYAHHH!

And if anyone knows anyone who could do a poster for this, that would be greatly appriciated.

And now, I haven't done this EVER so here it goes.

I am going to reply to comments. Yeah it's not that big, but anyways!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@BleachMyStrawberry

Thank you for supporting me(: I hope you still love it! And thank you for being the first comment.

@SHINeeSHINee

Haha just did (update)

@thelittlelolxki

I'm still thinking about it. But I won't stop writing this one, so no need to freak out. Well maybe I might stop if I don't get enough subs. But if I get enough support then maybe not(:


POLLL!!!!  After a minute after I updated I put a poll and wrote POLLL!!!! But I realized this poll already says poll so NO NEED TO SAY POLLL!!!!!