I'm Roommates With....Him?

Behind Closed Doors (HIATUS)

*Gulp* Oh No. WHYYY?!! GOD WHYYY?! WHY HIMMM! WHY COULDN'T IT BE WITH TAEYANG?! So I ran behind Taeyang and asked if I could be his roommate but he told me he was already roommates with Daesung. I mean I would be find with anyone BUT him. The guy who called me Short! I kept begging Taeyang but he kept making excuses. Note to self: Let's plan my runnning away from here for hmmmm tomorrow?

"Will you hurry up?" he sounded annoyed. I was lost in my thoughts until he asked that.PSHHHH! You're not doing anything but reading a damn magazine on your bed! "Your luggage doesn't seem that heavy!" I was carrying my laggage in my hands towards my bed until he picked it up and threw it on my bed. Hmp! I went and unpacked my things and it was past time to got to sleep. So I got in my p.j.s and layed down. I looked in GD's direction and realized how close our beds were. Maybe 5/6 feet.I then turned away. looking out the window that was 5 feet away too. I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried. So I got up and decided to take a shower. My mom always told me to take a hot shower when something isn't right.

GDragons POV

"ohh,"I sighed I woke up and saw a light in the bathroom, did I forget to turn off the lights? Well doesn't matter, I really needed to pee so I went and the door was unlocked and opened it and saw someone. In the shower. The glass shower door was fogged up but one thing was clear, this person was not a boy. I slipped out of the bathroom door quietly. I was so ready to yell at Hanuel for bringing a girl over on his first day. The anger fumed inside me until I realized there was nobody in hanuels bed. I went back to the bathroom to see if the girl looked familiar and I saw the pajamas on top of the toilet seat cover. It was the same as hanuels earlier.

Then i heard noise from the shower and saw that she was done. I ran back to bed and I pretended like I was sleeping. I see the girl from the shower come our and head my direction. I close my eyes shut when I hear her speak.

"You didn't see anything right?" She talked to herself whist looking at me.

"Of cource not, if you did, I would be in big trouble and wouldn't be able to go to this school. I've dreamt about going to this school for years and years. I can't even believe I'm here right now! My dream is to be a would famous bgirl. But I can't be that if I don't go to this school. And I can't go to this school if you find out my secret." She said yawning. 

She then dressed herself in hanuels PJs and went to bed in hanuels bed.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

x