Break Up

Behind Closed Doors (HIATUS)

Hanuel POV

YAWNNN! I streched my sore arms. One was asleep, I don't like it. I woke up on my bed, but I remember yesterday, the wall seemed further? I turned around. CRAP! Was I sleeping on GDs? But what am I doing on my bed? Did he put me on my bed? Note to self: thank him later. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. There was no need to change because I slept in my clothes from yesterday, and I was too lazy. So what happened yesterday? ......I remember.... I sat on my bed then flipped out. I held my pillow and blanket and threw them without actually throwing them, I held on to them. I came here for my dream, but everything is so complicated. 

I have decided. I will break up with Junhyung. I always thought he was such a sweet guy, but I guess not, I pouted as I walked to his room. I folded my hand into a fist and rose it into the air to know on his door. I hesitated and sighed. I have to do this, you don't want to be with a guy who s others right? (But that might mean he's good in bed) NO NO DONT THINK THAT WAY. I just have to end it. I took a deep breath as I knocked. No response. 

I knocked again, and again, louder this time, again, a little bit louder. After 30 seconds, I found that I was banging on the door.

"WHO THE IS IT!" I heard Junhyungs voice yell.

"Uh Hanuel," I replied.

"Oh," his voice was more calm, "Come back a little later, I'm really tired,"

"No, I need to do this right now," I said.

"Do what?"

"Just come out," I retorted. 

"Please, I'm not feeling well," he responded.

"Fine," I gave up, "Meet me at the garden at 12, okay?"

"Okay,"

I left. I was so ready, then he just ruined it. Stupid hangover.

I went back to my dorm but was careful to not wake GD up. Luckily it was Sunday today ((that's why they went party-ing last night in the story)) so I could break up with him without class interfearing. I sat at the garden bench, I clutched my phone in my hand tapping it on the other as I was growing impatient. I looked at my phone 12:30. Should I call him? I did just that. 

"Hello?" his voice on the other voice answered.

"Hello?! Where are you? I told you to meet me at the garden at 12. Why aren't you here?" I somewhat yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm almost there,"

"What have you been doing for the past 30 minutes then?" I questioned.

"Getting ready?" this little thing he said made me smile. STOP SMILING. "I'm here," 

"Where?"

"Turn around," so I turned around. He had a boquet of flowers. WHY DO YOU DO THIS!

"I see you," I hung up the phone.

"Sorry I couldn't talk this morning," he apologized.

"uhh" I gulped, "It's okay," he smiled.

"I just have something to talk to you about," I said.

"Okay, but wait, have these first," he handed me the boquet.

"You should keep it. I think we should break up." I said.

"Wait, what?" he seemed shocked.

"I think we should break up. Sorry," I bowed with my head and left. I turned around once and saw his mouth in a O shape. It was your fault, I thought.