How Does He Know?

Behind Closed Doors (HIATUS)

"You're a girl," he said.

"No I'm not," I replied cooly

"I'm not stupid, don't you remember me?" he asked. I looked at his face carefully.

"No," I answered.

"Wow, you don't remember your own best friend," What? How does he even know me? Stal-- wait oh my gosh it's

"Junhyung!" I hugged him. Wait. I'm ruining my image. "Ahem, I mean Junhyung," I repeated his name more manly as I pulled my shirt. He was my brothers best friend until Junghyung left to go here.

"Are you really trying to dress up as your brother?" he laughed.

"What do I look that bad?" I asked.

"You just... Don't look like him," he replied.

"Oh," was all I could say. Was that an insult or compliment? I mean I call my bro ugly all the time-which is a compliment not to look like him. But also I tried my best TO look like him and if I don't, I take that as an insult. "Umm well we should talk outside the bathroom," I suggested.

"Yeah," he agreed.

"Umm wait, sorry, I don't think I can. I have to go back to Taeyang and them. They're showing me some moves," I pointed to my direction with my thumb.

"You know I could show you some moves, maybe some other time," he waved goodbye and left. 

I started to walk back to the studio and didn't see anyone but the lights were still on. I went to get my things when I saw Taeyang sleeping. Aww he looks so cute when he's asleep! I was close to his face just to make sure he was sleeping.

"Boo!" he yelled.

"AHH!" I shreiked.

"You sound like a girl!" he laughed. It's 'cause I AM a girl, I thought to myself.

"You and your friends are so mean. One called me short. I am NOT short! And now you're trying to scare me!" I pouted.

"Umm yes you are!" he measured me against him. I came up to his nose.

"Well! I'm close enough to your nose! I can see your bugars!" I . He covered his nose.

"HAHA" I laughed.

"Whatever," he uncovered his nose. "Let me take me to your room," he said.

"Am I your room mate?" I asked as we were walking.

"No,"

"Then why doesn't my roommate take me?"

"Cause, he would probably be beating you up right now for taking his room that he had alone until you came," I gulped. He-would be be-bea-beating me up right now? I mean if he was beating me up right now wouldn't he beat me up in our room WHERE IT IS PRIVATE!? AND NO OBE CAN HERE MY SCREAMS?! But he were already there. All I saw blond hair. *Gulp* Oh no.

_________________________________________________________________________